barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

All,

Interesting snippit from an article in your Daily Mail newspaper about the UK super rich.

'While many of us worried about the outcome of the EU referendum, many of Britain's richest people just kept calm and carried on making billions.

Phone

That will never change unless labour get in and start annoying them then they will make billions from somewhere else

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Read this .? I knew anyway it stinks brainwashing on Facebook I saw it for myself and hey it worked it will all come out .

A billion adds on Facebook targeted to the persuadable in last days running upto the referendum on brexit this brexit was orchestrated by the very wealthy in our society billionaires and whether you like or not it's going to cost you dearly our democracy if that's what you call it.

Trump got elected by the same means .

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't have a Facebook, or any other social media account, but I do look in occasionally on my wife's' account. The 'fake news' that is on there, and that seems to be believed, and shared, by the gullible, is obvious to see.

One of the things I did notice in the run up to the Brexit referendum, was that there were many more posts that were pro remain, than for leave. Maybe it was just the type of posts that entered my wifes account, I don't know enough about social media to say for certain. I do know that when discussing brexit with my daughter, I got the impression that her account was the same, and her pro remain stance was partially fuelled by the scare tactics used by the remain camp. I also know that she argued with some of her friends, (also pro remain), when they used insults, some pretty vile, against those who voted leave.

My limited experience on Facebook, was of many more pro remain posts that leave, so would be at odds with many of the claims being made in your post Paul.

Also, If, as you say, you were aware of this level of misdirection/misinformation on Facebook, why didn't you mention it before now, and, more importantly, why do you often use links to Facebook, to further your side of the discussion?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I use Facebook and twitter for one thing business John it's now massive in the business I am in it took a long time for me to turn to them because of the rubbish what appears on it but the leave campaign smoother it constantly and it worked but when you read who was behind it all you can see why and we are allready paying the price brexit will be a dirty word soon .

Untitled-1.jpg

I use Facebook and twitter for one thing business John it's now massive in the business I am in it took a long time for me to turn to them because of the rubbish what appears on it but the leave campaign smoother it constantly and it worked but when you read who was behind it all you can see why and we are already paying the price brexit will be a dirty word soon .

Both sides of the argument use fb and other social media what you tend to see more of tends to relate to what your friends and you yourself have liked and posted / shared.

At the moment I'm seeing a lot of pro corbyn/labour shiite not because its something I like but because two friends of mine (one a nurse the other a teacher) keep liking and sharing it.

Both sides of the argument use fb and other social media what you tend to see more of tends to relate to what your friends and you yourself have liked and posted / shared.

At the moment I'm seeing a lot of pro corbyn/labour shiite not because its something I like but because two friends of mine (one a nurse the other a teacher) keep liking and sharing it.

It's just the other way round with me Teresa Mays crap keeps popping up on mine well Facebook is doing it's best to illuminate fake news that's put the Tory propaganda machine Up the creek the lies they have peddled on social media about Corby

There is massive drive on social media to get the younger generation to vote in this election.

Just watched the news and our Teresa's says she want to slash immigration ? Is this women for real as Home Secretary she failed and failed again on immigration missed every single target she set by miles in the 2010 Tory manifesto they promised to slash immigration failed in the 2015 manifesto they promised to slash immigration failed miserably now I wouldn't have even mentioned it how arrogant is she if she as PM as as good as she was as Home Secretary ? god help us all .

Still no mention of 30 Tory MPS under investigation for election fraud.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

BC, at the risk of repeating myself.....

I seldomly click on links posted, as, more often than not they are links to some newspaper or so called Political Analyst, the day I believe anything reported in newspapers will be the day I start buying them.

I hope this answers your question, however, reading your previous posts, I am more than happy to go out now and take a photo of one or more of my fields for you to post onto social media.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Need a hoofing great flash to cover your estate lord vitae ,damn ignore that we know bc doesnt like the landed gentry

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Need a hoofing great flash to cover your estate lord vitae ,damn ignore that we know bc doesnt like the landed gentry

One could always commission a watercolour for him old chap, what ho, tootle pip.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If we walk away you can almost be certain Nisan in Sunderland would move shop are we forgetting all motor parts we import it's massive food just how much we import from Europe what really pissss me off how some are quite willing at any cost to brexit when it could cost the average family 1000sd in extra costs on there family budgets be very careful what you wish for .

Paul. You are confusing these folks with folks that give a damn. Chester does not give two hoots how bad things might get after Brexit, he could not care less he just wants to poke a finger in the eye of the people who stopped him using creosote on his fence.

I've met people locally who voted to leave because "they don't like to hear foreign languages". Those ones I love to antagonise. I quite like in the summer when my offspring come over from France, I make a point of always chatting to them in French when we are out in public.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote