E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

More than a finger ,not stopped me but make it a darn sight more difficult ,none at the boot fare a fortnight ago !perhaps wednesday?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Paul. You are confusing these folks with folks that give a damn. Chester does not give two hoots how bad things might get after Brexit, he could not care less he just wants to poke a finger in the eye of the people who stopped him using creosote on his fence.

I've met people locally who voted to leave because "they don't like to hear foreign languages". Those ones I love to antagonise. I quite like in the summer when my offspring come over from France, I make a point of always chatting to them in French when we are out in public.

I spend £1000ss each year on Fishing tackle I do get it near on trade just yesterday I was told what I been expecting for while all fishing tackle up 20% weak pound it's hitting home big style now brexit is going to cost us all a fortune apart from billionaires who orchestrated it they are laughing anything imported is 20 % up the damage to people pockets will be dear brace yourselves. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I spend £1000ss each year on Fishing tackle I do get it near on trade just yesterday I was told what I been expecting for while all fishing tackle up 20% weak pound it's hitting home big style now brexit is going to cost us all a fortune apart from billionaires who orchestrated it they are laughing anything imported is 20 % up the damage to people pockets will be dear brace yourselves.

Maybe buy British?
  • Like 3

Maybe buy British?

British steve sorry mate your miles out partially everything is made in China now the lures we use all made in China rods +reels hooks nylon lines braided lines all made in China all the major manufacturers have moved to china including my sponsors it's cheap to produce and was cheap to bring here till the pound crashed wellcome to the real world and fishing tackle is a fraction of what's coming in all up 20% .brexit .......... and a hell off lot more will very shortly .

WAges are falling prices are rising get ready !!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

it's cheap to produce and was cheap to bring here till the pound crashed wellcome to the real world and fishing tackle is a fraction of what's coming in all up 20% .brexit .......... and a hell off lot more will very shortly

About ten years ago I bought a new Diawa 7HT 'millionaire', it was £166.49, I still have the box with price label on it. Same reel now, same shop £112.49 so tell me that again, or is my math the same as Diane!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

About ten years ago I bought a new Diawa 7HT 'millionaire', it was £166.49, I still have the box with price label on it. Same reel now, same shop £112.49 so tell me that again, or is my math the same as Diane!

Have you ever thought you were ripped off !

on the other hand the Diawa reel was probably made in Japan and same reel now probably are now made in China same quality I very much doubt it I have several original Abu 9000c reels o£199 retail 20 years ago!!!!! from china now less than £100 a complete pile of crap now like many reels coming out of China think yourself lucky it was probably made in Japan superior quality in bearings gears etc .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Have you ever thought you were ripped off !

on the other hand the Diawa reel was probably made in Japan they are now made in China same quality I very much doubt it I have several Abu 9000c reels original £199 retail 20 years ago ,from china now less than £100 a pile of crap like many reels coming out of China think yourself lucky it was probably made in Japan superior quality in bearings gears etc .

So it's cheaper then, OK, I understand your argument now.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

So it's cheaper then, OK, I understand your argument now.

No cheap ones aren't the same quality real as the one you bought they are crap !!! But you wouldn't know that you learn something every day .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No cheap ones aren't the same quality real as the one you bought they are crap !!! But you wouldn't know that you learn something every day .

Cleverly edited there bc from confrontational to wisdom

You right about huge price rises though my £3.99 box of 240 yorkshire tea bags is now £4 ,i will let you look to see the full value .

Should start stocking up again i only have about 2000

Getting a bit heated in china though my last 99p item is now 98p bugger i ripped myself off

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Is that similar logic applied by the British Motorcycle Industry, since I obviously need a lesson, perhaps you could help me out, how exactly did Triumph and a number of others do when the cheap crap motorcycles produced in Japan were introduced?

Edited by Huge_Vitae