E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Diane Abbott unveils how Labour will cost their new £30 police force...

18222344_10155152043740600_3536027654627

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The majority do thats why were out!

Cry into your milk and throw toys from your pram ,get used to being free from foreign criminal leaders and get our own criminal ones back in power

The majority you mean 30% of the electorate if there was a vote now it would be very different but i can't wait for all the extra cash for the NHS it should be overwhelmed with it but when the dust settles with brexit will show itself for exactly what it is ......

And it has just been announced another major bank Goldman Sachs are ready to move around 6500 jobs away from London to Europe if it does happen thats a hell of a lot of cash in tax receipts don't worry though big tax rises on the way very soon by the party of low taxation well that's not exactly true deep pockets needed brexit is here !!!!???

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Since when did big companies pay taxes lol

There will be another referendum in the election in june ,if they win the people obviously want the government to leave the EU! if labour win they may go against public wishes but i am not sure artical 50 can be reversed so we will see but i think we will get a better result under may than corbsky

Ps companies will threaten this or that if theres a sniff of government 'incentives' that could be made out of it,rather than brexit its probably the fear of labour getting in and them taxing the hell out of the company and everyone in it ,we shall see but labour forget wealthy companies and wealthy people will just move abroad if you pick on them and rather than a little tax you get no tax ,in the back ground i bet big companies are getting more money in incentives to be here than paying back in tax ,their employees pay tax thats what counts

Heres your income tax results most have fallen especially the least well paid but if it did rise then it would have to rise a fair bit to be as high as in the past ,i expect lots of tax rises the government can use the brexit excuse just as manufacturers can

https://www.ft.com/content/523bb95a-c986-11e4-b2ef-00144feab7de

But if you look (you wont your blinkers won't allow it) inflation has dropped as well that has to rise ten fold to match the first ten years (and more) of joining the EU so were gaining that way to counter it

http://www.inflation.eu/inflation-rates/great-britain/historic-inflation/cpi-inflation-great-britain.aspx

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Labour taking a proper beating Paul.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Labour taking a proper beating Paul.

They have Andrew which is worst may or Corbyn its Corbyn if he resigned today labours vote would leap in the general election Corbyn has been assassinated by the press he has been made unelectable by the media he has to go and go now remrmber Michael foot once they got there claws into somebody itsgame over they tryed it Ed miliband with some success and the lies they peddled about him was shocking but it works keep feeding people turnips and eventually they eat them .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Since when did big companies pay taxes lol

There will be another referendum in the election in june ,if they win the people obviously want the government to leave the EU! if labour win they may go against public wishes but i am not sure artical 50 can be reversed so we will see but i think we will get a better result under may than corbsky

Ps companies will threaten this or that if theres a sniff of government 'incentives' that could be made out of it,rather than brexit its probably the fear of labour getting in and them taxing the hell out of the company and everyone in it ,we shall see but labour forget wealthy companies and wealthy people will just move abroad if you pick on them and rather than a little tax you get no tax ,in the back ground i bet big companies are getting more money in incentives to be here than paying back in tax ,their employees pay tax thats what counts

Heres your income tax results most have fallen especially the least well paid but if it did rise then it would have to rise a fair bit to be as high as in the past ,i expect lots of tax rises the government can use the brexit excuse just as manufacturers can

https://www.ft.com/content/523bb95a-c986-11e4-b2ef-00144feab7de

But if you look (you wont your blinkers won't allow it) inflation has dropped as well that has to rise ten fold to match the first ten years (and more) of joining the EU so were gaining that way to counter it

http://www.inflation.eu/inflation-rates/great-britain/historic-inflation/cpi-inflation-great-britain.aspx

Chesters where do get this thing about tories being low on taxation and labour high who invented VAT yes just 1 guess the Torys every time labour dropped it the tories increased it and they will probably increase after the next election May said no vat increase they said that about National insurance and increased it only to wobble like a crumbling pack of cards and suddenly scrap it they all lie Chesters and the Torys are the daddy at doing just that can't wait for the crys of despair when the tax increaes come.pensioners could get a shock with a Tory win just wait and see.

This next election won't be won with Tory policy not one but they don't talk about it they will win it with Corby being labour leader but they are worried a lot of labour voters might vote lib dem causing a coalition and daft as it seems if the snp do a clean sweep you could get a government without a Tory government they could be the opposition mad ain't it buts it's possible they are desperate to get that majority a long time between now and the June election no mention of the 30 Tory MPs which could be prosecuted for election fraud could yet be an Ace card to play hits the headlines 2 days before the election its a bit like trump and Russia it won't go away .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The majority you mean 30% of the electorate if there was a vote now it would be very different

Whichever way you look at it, Paul, more voted to leave, than did to stay.

How do you think it would go, if we weren't a member, and had a vote now on whether to join or not?

Corbyn has been assassinated by the press he has been made unelectable by the media

Did you watch any of Question time last night? Someone said, (and I fully agree with it), that Corbyn had been stabbed in the front by the media, but at the same time was being stabbed in the back by part of the Labour party.

That is the state of the Labour party at the moment, it's a complete shambles, and one of the reasons I 'May' be voting Tory, for the first time in my life.

On the subject of Question time, were you in the audience? There was one bloke shouting from the back, and it sounded just like you do on here.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Chesters where do get this thing about tories being low on taxation and labour high who invented VAT yes just 1 guess the Torys every time labour dropped it the tories increased it and they will probably increase after the next election May said no vat increase they said that about National insurance and increased it only to wobble like a crumbling pack of cards and suddenly scrap it they all lie Chesters and the Torys are the daddy at doing just that can't wait for the crys of despair when the tax increaes come.pensioners could get a shock with a Tory win just wait and see.

This next election won't be won with Tory policy not one but they don't talk about it they will win it with Corby being labour leader but they are worried a lot of labour voters might vote lib dem causing a coalition and daft as it seems if the snp do a clean sweep you could get a government without a Tory government they could be the opposition mad ain't it buts it's possible they are desperate to get that majority a long time between now and the June election no mention of the 30 Tory MPs which could be prosecuted for election fraud could yet be an Ace card to play hits the headlines 2 days before the election its a bit like trump and Russia it won't go away .

We will see ,i will be happy whatever happens if merkle hasnt any power to to tell me how to live we should have ethnically cleansed foreigners off the face of the earth when we had the chance Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Whichever way you look at it, Paul, more voted to leave, than did to stay.

How do you think it would go, if we weren't a member, and had a vote now on whether to join or not?

Did you watch any of Question time last night? Someone said, (and I fully agree with it), that Corbyn had been stabbed in the front by the media, but at the same time was being stabbed in the back by part of the Labour party.

That is the state of the Labour party at the moment, it's a complete shambles, and one of the reasons I 'May' be voting Tory, for the first time in my life.

On the subject of Question time, were you in the audience? There was one bloke shouting from the back, and it sounded just like you do on here.

John.

John do you really think the tories are united they were split right down the middle with Europe they are just better at not showing it it is still there believe me but another 5 years our health service is under attack you ain't seen nothing yet I am sorry John but no I would rather vote for the greens and my disabled brother said he'd would rather eat broken glass than vote conservative that's just how he feels the way he has been treated but there you go everybody to there own but just wait one man doesn't make a party anybody voting Tory is voting to dismantle the NHS they privatised everything else the NHS is next if they get there way it's coming you want to live with that not me John I wouldn't put my name to it you've been warned .

They increased our national dept from 700 billion when they took office to 1900 billion now and now its time for YOU to pay for there incompetence after this election and YOU will believe me not the ones who can most afford it it will be the underlings you've been warned .

Why do you think Teresa May is running chicken with a TV debate she doesn't want any of these questions fired at her she hasn't an anser and will be then fully exposed I hope there is s tv debate without her and all of the panel bring thsss questions up in her absence could be even worse for her.

Mrs may at her best John the full interview with Andrew Marr is no longer available online why .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-skewered-live-tv-refusing-10326568.amp

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

My daughter works in the NHS Paul, and I know that there are more things to blame than just the Tories, although they have their share of the blame.

Oh, and you didn't answer whether you thought we would vote to join the EU, if we had to choose now.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John