E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

My daughter works in the NHS Paul, and I know that there are more things to blame than just the Tories, although they have their share of the blame.

Oh, and you didn't answer whether you thought we would vote to join the EU, if we had to choose now.

John.

I think it would be a vote to stay in if we had one Tommorow the brexit press have done the assassination bit but I still feel by people I talk to who voted brexit feel they were lied to regarding the NHS it doesn't matter how you dress it up people were led to believe 350 million a week was going into the NHS is was a lie where are all the Turkish imigrants another massive lie we were going toget invaded bullshit pure bullshit .

I still feel economically brexit is a drastic mistake but we have the cavalry in charge don't worry all will be well £700 billion deficit to £1900 billion deficit the Torys have given us record dept you will be in safe hands ?

Do[/url] you think your going to get clobbered in tax rises after the election John if the Torys win office .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you think your going to get clobbered in tax rises after the election John if the Torys win office .

Personally, while I think there is a risk of tax rises whoever wins, I think at least the Tories would do it reluctantly. I think Corbyn is going to *want* to make big increases in tax and spending.

Personally, while I think there is a risk of tax rises whoever wins, I think at least the Tories would do it reluctantly. I think Corbyn is going to *want* to make big increases in tax and spending.

Now that's the same old Tory patter Steve sound bites Andrew Marr calls it what would the headlines be in the mail if labour had 1900 billion deficit.

! Not to be trusted !

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Labour wants to increase spending. Where's the money coming from, if not from tax?

Now who we going to tax those who can afford it'or those that can't afford it's the 6 million dollar question if Corby did get power who do you think he would tax the most joe blogs or the very wealthy or the big tax dodgers .

Now if may gets power just who is she going to tax the most joe blogs and the least who can actually afford it and then forget about the big boys .

Can you trust mrs may after her last episode the tories have run up a 1900 billion deficit and need to tip somebody upside down.

Who's favourite !

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't know what you see in Corbyn, Paul. He's just like Foot and Kinnock. Nice chaps, might even be erudite, but politically of as much utility as a fart in a lift.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

RE insufficient deficit reduction- I'm sure if you have any suggestions for where more cuts can be made, Mrs May would love to hear them!

Mcdonnell has already said who he's going to start. soaking, basically your family GP level of earnings, but you can bet it won't end there.

I don't know what you see in Corbyn, Paul. He's just like Foot and Kinnock. Nice chaps, might even be erudite, but politically of as much utility as a fart in a lift.

I am not a fan of Corbyn and I aren't a fan of Teresa May I wish Corby would resign Tommorow for the good of his party there is one thing when the Torys get there landslide either she will end more popular than the queen or she will end being despised she has to deliver .

To me she looked worried instead full of joy with the results today is that knowing just what's in store after the election is she going to upset one or two that she has drawn in and if she doesn't deliver god help her she will then do her submarine act and never resurface.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

18342434_1336577596461258_85963115633571

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

All,

Interesting snippit from an article in your Daily Mail newspaper about the UK super rich.

'While many of us worried about the outcome of the EU referendum, many of Britain's richest people just kept calm and carried on making billions.

Phone