E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

No disrespect John but I think we allready area laughing stock .

Read my post again Paul, and you'll see that I've said the same as you.

" it, and the people will become a bigger laughing​ stock"

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Sorry, I am still trying to work out what Vince cable has got to do with a second referendum or anything else come to that.

Try this Dave,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40662737

The party's main campaign pledge during the election was to give the public the final say on the terms of the UK's exit from the EU in a further referendum, ahead of the scheduled withdrawal date in March 2019.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

86,000 nurse vacancies available is it it brexit that's causing the shortfall mental .

Brexit a disaster shrinkflation its now officiall instead everything going up 20 % they are shrinking goods from chocolate to everyday household goods all because the pound is rock bottom due to the brexit result now farmers are also up in arms and get ready for chlorine washed chickens from the US sounds delicious !!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-deal-talks-negotiations-secure-talks-european-union-steve-bullock-david-a7859106.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

86,000 vacancies available in the NHS is it it brexit that's causing the shortfall mental .

Brexit a disaster shrinkflation its now officiall instead everything going up 20 % they are shrinking goods from chocolate to everyday household goods all because the pound is rock bottom due to the brexit result now farmers are also up in arms and get ready for chlorine washed chickens from the US sounds delicious !!!

Talk about self harm .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-deal-talks-negotiations-secure-talks-european-union-steve-bullock-david-a7859106.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You still whining?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And so are millions and millions of other people are as well .

.........but they are still a minority - wait for the noise if we don't get out, it'll be a bit more than a whine!

Shrinking chocolate bars are nothing new, it's been going on for years - think *Wagon Wheels*.

.........but they are still a minority - wait for the noise if we don't get out, it'll be a bit more than a whine!

Shrinking chocolate bars are nothing new, it's been going on for years - think *Wagon Wheels*.

Mars bars marathon bars etc but 'this is solely down to the weak pound through brexit so let's say they stop shrinking and increase all goods by 20% + the screams would be inhuman but it is happening and it's happening now the fallout from brexit is going to be massive a financial disaster .

Untitled-1.jpg

Mars bars marathon bars etc but 'this is solely down to the weak pound through brexit so let's say they stop shrinking and increase all goods by 20% + the screams would be inhuman but it is happening and it's happening now the fallout from brexit is going to be massive a financial disaster .

For who employment is at its highest and exports souring and tourists increasing !

Would you prefer the opposite ?

Would you prefer more cheap foreign labour to undercut ours and keep the wages low ?

Mars bars are not getting smaller because of brexit brexit is used as an excuse to make them smaller ,remember a huge number of british companies are foreign they will charge us more under any excuse so they can compete in their home companies keeping their home market cheap

PS still using the gutter press to help your points strange its bias when its against it ,anyway mr bullock left his employ in 2014 so hasnt a clue whats going on now

I still cannot grasp why idiots pay full price for anything ,if you buy it at half price it has to rise by double to have any effect at all and then rise higher to have an effect on your pocket ,you cannot understand supply and demand if you pay what they demand you encourage them to demand more!

PS britains been a laughing stock since we gave isreal part of palestine giving into terrorism then giving america all the data on jet engines and they gave us sweet FA back ,and then slowly went downhill being their lapdog believing their lies and helping their idea of world peace which as you can see has the opposite effect

Do you really believe 88'000 nurses have left because of brexit ? ,brexit has no effect on employment a great number come from non eu countries using work permits and theres no problem giving work permits to eu residents once brexit is done and dusted ,the difference being we can reject those paying in less than they take from the system

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson