E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

You said all fleetstreet papers are bias ,no fleetstreet papers anymore so you must mean ANY paper that once was on fleetstreet must be bias so why would you post a link knowing its bias?

I think your just clutching at straws trying to find something to back up your own illusions of reality.

You cannot use any link to ex fleetstreet press because you yourself call them gutter press whats so hard to understand?

Show me a direct link to mark carney saying what you say ,why do you need the press?

Bias to what ! Would you like want me to put the link up again to mike carneys comments . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Bias to what ! Would you like want me to put the link up again to mike carneys comments .

Go ahead ,i wont believe a word of it ,Carney is a term for a person of ill repute from fairground origins so not a person to believe

When you say "again" you dont mean the link from the gutter press? It has to be a link to an unedited video of him saying it or a signed letter

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Go ahead ,i wont believe a word of it ,Carney is a term for a person of ill repute from fairground origins so not a person to believe

When you say "again" you dont mean the link from the gutter press?

You don't believe mr carney do you believe the pound devalued around the 20% mark after the brexit vote and STILL stands roughly at the same value now do you believe that Chesters the man would tie you up in knots..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And your the wizard come on Chesters the man would tie you up in knots..

What man ?

Put up the link

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What man ?

Put up the link

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/bank-of-england-mark-carney-boris-johnson-brexit-britain-worse-off-a7798551.html

And do acknowledge that the pound is STILL dire against all major currency's since the brexit vote .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/bank-of-england-mark-carney-boris-johnson-brexit-britain-worse-off-a7798551.html

And do acknowledge that the pound is STILL dire against all major currency's since the brexit vote .

Thats a link to toilet paper gutter press why are you using media you despise ,show me mark carney saying it via a link to unedited video or a signed letter please why do you insist on using hearsay Edited by chesters1

It's called brinksmanship, several sources had declared that May would do this, there you go EU, at least on that point you have been put on the back foot. Time to go back to your twenty seven members and see how you will reply.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Thats a link to toilet paper gutter press why are you using media you despise ,show me mark carney saying it via a link to unedited video or a signed letter please why do you insist on using hearsay

And can you show me a signed letter by Corbyn that he supports the IRA as you kerp burbling which is utter tripe .

Now in the real world I have purchased a few grand in engine parts this year plus over a grand in fishing tackle all up around 20% because the pound crashed because of brexit because all these goods are imported,Brexit is allready cost us all money and is going to cost this country very very dearly financially ,many people were sold something which was going to be a pot of gold they are now beginning to realise it's not even a pot of lead and we have 1 against 27 we voted to leave and we want to cherry pick the good bits it ain't going to work is it .

Plus the other EU leaders have seen what a weak and wobbly PM we have they are laughing there socks off at us .

And we are very very lucky that Brent crude has fallen 20% this year a godsend with the weak pound .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Got lots of pictures i posted the links

Dont know why you keep whining we are leaving the EU ,get used to it who gives a crap what it costs its just whine whine whine ,grow up or bugger off over to the continent with your bedfellows

Heres him denying he ever met the IRA despite pictures to the contrary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_I3Qs8nbs&spfreload=10

Heres him refusing to conden the IRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PC7MeUEJgM&spfreload=10

Edited by chesters1

we have 1 against 27 we voted to leave and we want to cherry pick the good bits it ain't going to work is it .

Plus the other EU leaders have seen what a weak and wobbly PM we have they are laughing there socks off at us .

And we are very very lucky that Brent crude has fallen 20% this year a godsend with the weak pound .

I wish we were "1 against 27" Paul, but we're not.

The thing I regret about the referendum isn't voting out, (I still believe it was the best for the future of this country). It's not the way I voted, but my stupid belief that my fellow country men and women, would work together for a change, and then we might have been 1 against 27.

I've had to restrain myself from laughing when I've read that during a time of crisis, we pull together, have each others backs, show compassion, and support for each other. Well some do, but many others use it as an opportunity to get what they personally can out of the situation. Some use it as a platform to score petty political points, and lay the blame at the door of those they disagree with, mostly without any proof. All this has been evident over the tragic events of the last week or so.

We needed a united front, what have we got? Plenty of 'naysaying, backstabbing, and discord, but very little of the 'United' Kingdom we like to portray as being the backbone of our nation(s). We should now call ourselves the 'Disjointed Kingdom', it would be more appropriate, and give the world something else to laugh about.

John.

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John