E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

mm totaal liar. He " MISLEAD " everyone, that means telling LIES in my book, Get rid of him, lies lies and more lies

Davis stood accused of misleading Parliament after he blustered away his own claims that his officials had carried out impact assessments in “excruciating detail”.

Brexit impact assessments 'do not exist', David Davis admits

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/david-davis-brexit-impact-assessments-no-point-planning-a8094756.html

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-impact-assessments-do-not-exist-david-davis-admits-11158899

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-secretary-david-davis-faces-11652151

Or is this his plan, devious get

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/theresa-mays-brexit-woes-could-thrust-david-davis-into-pms-post-within-weeks/ar-BBGkpG1?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Unions holding us back that is complete rubbish lack of investment more like and coming out of the EU will solve all our problems its a delusion tax havens overseas thats the problem when the likes of Ian Duncan Smith scream for brexit I know its isnt for good of the many only the few a escond referendum is looking more likely by the minuite if this government fall which is looking more likely by the minuite then its possible and as I have said Before what have all the brexiteers got to worry about the majority want to leave they werent told the full story with brexit so its all plain sailing a full sweep BUT people now know just what they voted for my mate has has worked for the same company as a manager for 30+ years the company has now **** off to Holland he is fuming with brexit millions and millions more will be queuing up to join him when the penny drops .

Hopefully millions WILL be joining him in Holland ,as for the unions I have told you before I know exactly how they work ,they do nothing but conspire to harm the company they are in and care nothing for the workers they say they are acting on the behalf of.

If the unions work only for their members explain that to the ship builders ,miners and steel workers and ask those getting sacked because they cannot get a train how much they think of unions ,I would ban them all especially the leaders the beligerant over paid pricks

If a second referendum appears and the voters vote remain you won't see me whining like a little spoilt kid saying everyone wasn't told the truth every six seconds like yourself ,I have the balls to except it ,your still (or rather we are) waiting for them to drop.

The only person on earth who believes the brexit lot were lied to is you ,and I am surprised you havnt mentioned a bus in the last few posts ,most who voted leave were not stupid kids or in your case thick ,they know perfectly well politicians lie they were not born yesterday ,they voted out because they want out its extremely simple ,they can see behind the media hype on both sides and made their decision on everyday life not spiel

Had we had a referendum when past treaties were made I am sure we would have left decades ago ,we had no choice then we did 18? Months ago ,we were lied to joining why was that OK but leaving not?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Why would any sane person believe anything anyone else would say? ,a five year old perhaps but after 10 you believe nothing because everyone lies all the time when its suits them so believe nothing you hear and see because either its untrue or your not seeing or hearing it properly and you don't notice its not true

As for politicians lying your not seriously telling us you think they don't? Its their job you vote them in to do it and know they do ,you encourage them to by doing so

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And there you have it. Chester in one line. Words are not adequate.

The Unions stick up for the workers. They are why we don't have deathly work conditions such as existed in the Lancashire cotton mills or still exist in many third world countries. Union leaders are not stupid fools. They are not anti-business. It doesn't take more than two braincells to work out that to have work workers need successful businesses.

Where are these cotton mills ,the miners and steel workers if unions only look after their members ,I know from experience not some ill thought out fairy tale how unions work ,where are all those employees ? Put on the dole by unions taking on the management and putting the companies out of business because they cannot compete with non union companies

If you want UK workers in hospitals then stop companies employing cheap labour from abroad keeping wages low but inflating house prices ,where's the unions demanding foreigners from agencies get paid the same as UK workers?

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Right, so its best no-one votes because by doing so we encourage them to lie? Unbelievable. Listen to yourself man. And then what happens heh? What is your well-considered alternative to our democratically elected representatives?

You confirm everything I already understood about the majority who voted Brexit. Disappointed by their own lives they blame everyone but themselves.

The only idiot is you by voting into a corrupt broken system where the only punishment for doing wrong is not voting the same liar in next time but choosing another lied.

The only people complaining is you and cod who cannot except you lost ,next time if there's another chance you may win it depends onbwho believes which lies of the moment

PS our system is not democratic its a party system therefore corrupt all the time whips are used your democracy flies out the window

As for another system its already in place the country doesn't stop when the MP's are on their extended holidays the country functions fine ,vote for the heads of the ministries and come down hard on any who do not fulfil the will of the majority ,when I say hard lengthy jail terms not lessons will be learnt

In ten or fifteen years the old who cannot fathom out technology will be dead and all decisions could be made via referendum and then true democracy will prevail

Edited by chesters1

Brexit wont happen, simple as that.The government and parasitic lords will see to that

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

So its a conspiracy by billionaires and multi national companies who avoid paying their taxes. :nerd: :nerd: to keep the UK in the money draining fat cat unelected boys club, no doubt ran by the billionaires and multi national companies puppets :spiteful:

Its been staring us in the face all this time. :victory:

“Vescere bracis meis”

Chester. As you are so eager to kick out all the 'stinking' foreigners can you tell us who will do the jobs the (near) eight million employed foreigners in the UK do now? You will of course have these facts at your fingertips but I'll remind you that there are less than 1.5m unemployed in the UK... and the huge majority of these are actually unfit to work (disabled, chronically unwell, mentally incapacitated). So when we've kicked out the 8 million working foreigners who is going to treat you in hospital? Who is going to wipe your arse in the care home? Who will deliver your parcels? Who will build our houses?

You see, we need these people. Without them our economy will grind to a halt (as if Brexit by itself was not going to do enough damage).

You need to get over your prejudices and look at yourself.

We can still get labour but under our rules as it was pre EU ,you apply for a work permit ,naming the company your going to work for and how much your getting and on a yearly basis .

Get sacked you break your permit rules and out you go.

Several good points for everyone including foreigners.

We know who they are and where they are working ,this ensures the companies pay them the correct wage and more importantly their NI contributions ,it also ensures they are not a drain coming here .

Ofcourse that's not good for employers they cannot undercut competition who follow the rules by paying

Less than basic wages to their staff which in the long term drives wages down harming everyone.

We have always had foreign labour but after brexit we decide who comes here not the EU .

Remember those 8 million are responsible for the housing shortage ,the impact on the NHS and the strain on social services housing those with kids when they realise Britain is an expensive place to live when they default on the inflated rent they themselves cause!

Unfortunately we have always had control of non EU migrants part caused by joining the human rights crap forced on us and have decades of soft governments not willing to deal with it and that's all previous governments not just these waste of skin tories

I would also ban the working part of the student permit for foreigners ,if you cannot afford to come don't come ,simple let tesco employ more Brits.

My nice wasn't allowed to work in China so why should foreigners take Brit jobs force Brits to take them.

PS a great number of jobless were moved over to the sick by labour to hide the fact 80% of the jobs created by them went to foreigners ,now harm is coming to the real disabled trying to sort out the real disabled from the shirkers

Edited by chesters1

corydoras, on 06 Dec 2017 - 22:50, said:

........................................ Like I've said oft times before when it all goes tits up Nigel and I can bugger off to the continent, where are you gonna go?

Who's Nigel?

Your partner?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..