E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

None of those horrible biased papers here, like the nasty one sided express or the for the people Robert Maxwell publication:

http://facts4eu.org/news.shtml

:thumbs:

There we have it Barry voters misled before the brexit vote the gloves are off in Tory party oh sorry its in your brexit paper bas but its true ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/893088/Brexit-latest-news-Michael-Gove-Philip-Hammond-Leave-Theresa-May-EU-deal

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Misled b c , you are being benevolent.

What about this paper rag giving this geezer air time. Teflon tony lied and lied and lied. And yet here he is yet again being anti democratic telling all that the will of the people, both left and right needs to be reversed.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/16/tony-blair-the-whole-country-has-been-pulled-into-this-tory-psychodrama-over-Europe

Promised the electorate a referendum, never happened.

Sent u k personnel into danger with lives lost as he reckoned that sadham had weapons that can strike the u k in 45 mins. Spare a thought won't you for mr Kelly

Now within this rag, he tells all that yes you must listen to the electorate but you need to be robust and let them know what's best for them.

Do you have his support or what.

quote bliar: if they want the public to change its mind, invoking “leadership” is the last way to go about it. Blair rolls his eyes. “Guys, come on! I mean, what the hell are you in politics for? Of course, you’ve got to listen to people, but you’ve also got to lead them. You’ve got to be a bit more robust.”

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Misled b c , you are being benevolent.

What about this paper rag giving this geezer air time. Teflon tony lied and lied and lied. And yet here he is yet again being anti democratic telling all that the will of the people, both left and right needs to be reversed.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/16/tony-blair-the-whole-country-has-been-pulled-into-this-tory-psychodrama-over-Europe

Promised the electorate a referendum, never happened.

Sent u k personnel into danger with lives lost as he reckoned that sadham had weapons that can strike the u k in 45 mins. Spare a thought won't you for mr Kelly

Now within this rag, he tells all that yes you must listen to the electorate but you need to be robust and let them know what's best for them.

Do you have his support or what.

quote bliar: if they want the public to change its mind, invoking leadership is the last way to go about it. Blair rolls his eyes. Guys, come on! I mean, what the hell are you in politics for? Of course, youve got to listen to people, but youve also got to lead them. Youve got to be a bit more robust.

Barry blair lied dont all politicians lie Teressa dismay is an expert whats her saying nothing changed !! Nothing changed a complete load of hot air blair was toxic after the Iraq war and if he seem to say anything its totally counterproductive especially with Brexit.

Now as soon as Ian Duncan smith started to shout for brexit I knew it wouldnt be in the interest of the general public to brexit that was without even looking at the pros and cons of departing the EU the mans poison riddled with it so there we are bas two dicks together with different opinions.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Wasn't WW3 promised if we left?

I am sure I could fill a page with lies from all sides

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Wasn't WW3 promised if we left?

I am sure I could fill a page with lies from all sides

A page! What font size would that be or have you got an AO printer, or perhaps both?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

A page! What font size would that be or have you got an AO printer, or perhaps both?

Hey I have a life ,google provides to many to just make a point on a forum lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Sign here b c and save the u k 39 billion, think what that could do for the nhs. :thumbs:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hey I have a life ,google provides to many to just make a point on a forum lol

Perhaps we can come up with a mathematical formula to find out how many lies were spoken! WWIII, as you said, hasn't happend yet, then there was the emergency budget within a few days of an out vote, or perhaps the Call me Dave statement that the day after the referendum he would trigger Article 50, or just perhaps the fact that nobody voted to leave the Customs Union or Single Market when it was clearly stated on Cameron's propaganda leaflet.

But they continue with Kerr's "I wrote article 50 and it can be cancelled," ****s.

The formula would have to include how many Politicians spoke and how much of what they said was a lie which would give an amount of words, but I still say it would not fit on a single page!

Perhaps stick to the proven formula, The number of lies any Politician states is equal to the amount of benefit they will gain at the expense of others.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

All,

I know it is a very serious issue and yet I cannot help but be bemused by this thread.

Chesters1, If you google "brexit", as I just did, you will find the following statement, """"About 44,500,000 results""""".

I shouldn't think it would be asking to much of you to commit at least one-half to memory. Hugh will be assigned the other half.

In no time at all you'll have BC and Barry, as well as the balance of the UK sorted.

Phone

• Like 1

Sign here b c and save the u k 39 billion, think what that could do for the nhs. :thumbs:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165

Good one bas ? well I hope when we leave the EU this Tory government with all the extra cash swilling around bucket loads isnt it will do a better job with our NHS taking sometimes hours for ambulances to reach seriously ill patients the ambulance crews do a fantastic job but without more resources there hands are tied nothing short of a disgrace in 2017 .

Now you must agree the Daily Mail whipping up hatred against those Tory MPS who didnt vote with the government and after what happened with the late Joe Cox this paper is nothing short of being scum there Nationalist drive reminds of what Hitler did then again with the daily mails history of support for nationalism and Hitler nothing surprises me with this filth of a newspaper .

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

Untitled-1.jpg