E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Allegedly, maybe, reportedly, but unconfirmed. You really do need to read and understand these links you post Paul. I agree with your 'toilet paper' assessment if this is the kind of journalism you use as proof of anything.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

UKIP the the racist party

About 40 years ago, I walked into a chippy in Croydon(I think) on my way home from visiting a college friend in Streatham. Everyone stared at me, and I realised that I was the only white person in the place. I felt uncomfortable! If that makes me a racist, then I hold my hands up to it.

Under first-past-the-post, I would vote to stop what I don't want. Under proportional representation, I would vote for what I want. I think that's why UKIP do so well in the European elections.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Call it a Hard Brexit, or a No-Deal Brexit if you like, but I voted for a Clean Break Brexit.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Ukip seem a tad center for me .

If you dislike the EU than rather than taking money for a few speeches telling everyone how bad they are they should be sending as much info to wiki leaks proving how corrupt they are and undermining them at every oppertunity

Unfortunately in this sick world we live in failure s rewarded and the more corrupt you are the more reward you get!

You only have to look at pms or ex pms and presidents and see the millions of deaths on their hands and see them parading about as free (and rich) and as patronising as they want.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

Well said Chesters1 - in fact so well said I agree.

Ken, not often I do this for I consider what I'm about to type as a low blow. I can only hope it is not equally insulting to you as it would be to me. Do you realize what you posted is either a direct quote and/or a paraphrased quote of The 25 Points of Hitler's Nazi Party[/size]

Phone

Not wishing to dwell on this too much, and, without going into pages of detail, can I just leave it out there that, in the EARLY days of Hiltler’s rise to power he gathered a lot of support worldwide on his policies, thoughts and sentiments, it was after Kristalnacht that the world opened it’s eyes and realised the emporer was not wearing any clothes.

Secondly I would Draw your attention to #25 of the points you quote.

25. For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in the Reich. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over the whole Reich and its organizations in general. The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the Reich within the various states of the confederation. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.

Now short of sacrificing their lives, sounds awfully similar to an organisation we discuss on here and it’s certainly NOT UKIP.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Not wishing to dwell on this too much, and, without going into pages of detail, can I just leave it out there that, in the EARLY days of Hiltlers rise to power he gathered a lot of support worldwide on his policies, thoughts and sentiments, it was after Kristalnacht that the world opened its eyes and realised the emporer was not wearing any clothes.

25. For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in the Reich. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over the whole Reich and its organizations in general. The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the Reich within the various states of the confederation. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.

Now short of sacrificing their lives, sounds awfully similar to an organisation we discuss on here and its certainly NOT UKIP.

Its not the frickin RSPCA is it?

Kristlenact wasnt so bad ask any 90 year old german glazier!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not wishing to dwell on this too much, and, without going into pages of detail, can I just leave it out there that, in the EARLY days of Hiltler’s rise to power he gathered a lot of support worldwide on his policies, thoughts and sentiments, it was after Kristalnacht that the world opened it’s eyes and realised the emporer was not wearing any clothes.

Now short of sacrificing their lives, sounds awfully similar to an organisation we discuss on here and it’s certainly NOT UKIP.

Angling Trust?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Angling Trust?

John.

Blimey going straigt to the top!no punches pulled !

And probably more power of control at least with the EU you can get out lol

Edited by chesters1

Kristlenact wasnt so bad ask any 90 year old german glazier!

Chesters, I am beginning to think you might be a glass half full person lol, but you’re right, every cloud has a silver lining.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Angling Trust?

John.

Ah! Another attempt to make people take their eyes off the ball, I can see your concern, you thought there was a slight chance that I was referring to the North Yorkshire HamPster Appreciation Society and quickly threw in a red herring. Or was it a damp squid?