E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Chesters, I am beginning to think you might be a glass half full person lol, but youre right, every cloud has a silver lining.

Yes a lot of broken glass to make it from aswell ,whether its half empty or half full is determined by which way up it is and how quick you are

Can anything be half full if theres a miniscus

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes I do remember the last time Teresa May tried sell something it went down like a lead balloon and so will brexit.she is doomed to fail when there isnt any worth selling .

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-brexit-chequers-plan-eu-deal-trade-conservatives-a8459796.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Once again Cod is calling people "racist" but can't back up the claims.

There's definitely a credibility shortfall somewhere.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes I do remember the last time Teresa May tried sell something

Would that be the last General Election where eighty odd percent of the population (including you it seems, but we have still not got an answer), voted for a party who's manifesto included a promise to leave the EU?

Perhaps you will soon have a new political party to support, seems the young, youthful, boyish, Vince has got so fed up with the elderly having so much power that he is in talks to start a new party! So important a task that it kept him from an important vote on the very subject in the house.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Yes I do remember the last time Teresa May tried sell something it went down like a lead balloon and so will brexit.she is doomed to fail when there isnt any worth selling .

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-brexit-chequers-plan-eu-deal-trade-conservatives-a8459796.html

Cod says his link is lies and bias

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ah! Another attempt to make people take their eyes off the ball, I can see your concern, you thought there was a slight chance that I was referring to the North Yorkshire HamPster Appreciation Society and quickly threw in a red herring. Or was it a damp squid?

Herrings of any colour would be preferable to the bloody carp infestation that we've had forced on us. With the Angling Trusts approval I add.

Sadly the NYHAS, have had to disband, I would have thought that such catastrophic news would have reached even your isolated colony by now. Our indigenous Hampsters, were slowly being usurped by the influx of east European Hampsters. This was mainly due to the actions of a section of North Yorks, (namely the Whitby area), employing the EE Hampsters in preference to our local ones. They would run around their wheels for peanuts, where ours demanded some green veg as well. They didn't mind living 12 to a cage, and even paid for their own straw bedding! Fortunately, due to the poor diet, there has been an outbreak of Hampster scurvy, which has reduced their numbers slightly.

I'm a member of the West Yorks HAS, and although we had an attempt by the Romanian Rodents Society to infiltrate our area, so far we have been able to control it. We are of course monitoring the situation, and hope to be able to minimise any future effect on our members. There is a web site where you can contribute to this good cause. Only £4 a month will feed a local Hampster for 2 years. I will pm you the details if you are interested.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Gozzer,

Last warning !! You leave those precious cyprid babies out of this. There is no direct evidence my carp played even the remotest role in BREXIT. While it is not my intention I am not above involving a moderator in such false accusations.

Phone

Gozzer,

Last warning !! You leave those precious cyprid babies out of this. There is no direct evidence my carp played even the remotest role in BREXIT. While it is not my intention I am not above involving a moderator in such false accusations.

Phone

Its known carp are not stupid ,they merely acted as 'advisors' to hampsters whilst remaining in the back ground.

At least modern hampster owners get full use of their pets as a kid they spent half the frickin year hibernating and in many cases secretly dying with only a strange pong to give that away (or a prodding finger coming out with green Vomit inducing mess in my case)

My tip for the 1950's reinactor is never buy a hampster a christmas treat if your poor and have no heating ,something that may never be seen again i wonder

Herrings of any colour would be preferable to the bloody carp infestation that we've had forced on us. With the Angling Trusts approval I add.

Sadly the NYHAS, have had to disband, I would have thought that such catastrophic news would have reached even your isolated colony by now. Our indigenous Hampsters, were slowly being usurped by the influx of east European Hampsters. This was mainly due to the actions of a section of North Yorks, (namely the Whitby area), employing the EE Hampsters in preference to our local ones. They would run around their wheels for peanuts, where ours demanded some green veg as well. They didn't mind living 12 to a cage, and even paid for their own straw bedding! Fortunately, due to the poor diet, there has been an outbreak of Hampster scurvy, which has reduced their numbers slightly.

I'm a member of the West Yorks HAS, and although we had an attempt by the Romanian Rodents Society to infiltrate our area, so far we have been able to control it. We are of course monitoring the situation, and hope to be able to minimise any future effect on our members. There is a web site where you can contribute to this good cause. Only £4 a month will feed a local Hampster for 2 years. I will pm you the details if you are interested.

John.

Could your associates not allow a certain number of the Eastern European Hampsters into your area, your own indigenous rodent population should surely realise the benefits that might follow in the form of cheap fags and flights abroad.

I do realise the loss to your area once the EU hampsters start out breeding the locals and sending a high proportion of their peanut wages to be used to bolster the economy of their area of origin, but this might be offset if you could teach them to catch and eat carp.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Hey Clod, any newspaper quotes today from the chap you voted for?