E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Hey Clod, any newspaper quotes today from the chap you voted for?

Come on sphugh you can do better than that who said I voted for Corbyn you a mind reader Corbyn was allways anti Europe whats its like to be in an agreement with the likes of yourself whats its like to feel to be in an alliance with a red comrade all I can say what a complete **** Corbyn really is showing his true colours he we be will writing a peice in the mail on brexit next what a loser .

Now Britains grim reaper Jacob Rees smog the brexit god has admitted Britains prosperity will suffer under brexit he doesnt give a Toss whether people might lose there jobs he doesnt give a toss if there could be social unrest the mans a complete dick standing up for working class he is scum and when its all settled he will very soon end up history if he can find anywhere to hide .

As Elton john said today there is a cereal called brexit you eat it then throw up ?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/24/no-deal-brexit-poorer-jacob-rees-mogg-dividend

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod reminds us his links are lies ,bias toilet paper from gutter press

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cod reminds us his links are lies ,bias toilet paper from gutter press

Mind I suppose he is a bit of a dummy watch his lips when questioned.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1020671636524191745?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1020671636524191745&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.co.uk%2Fentry%2Fjacob-rees-mogg-economy-brexit_uk_5b54e3b5e4b0de86f48e3566

The independent started a drive yesterday for second referendum I wonder what the result will be ? Its not worth thinking about .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The result will be things change or things stay the same ,pretty much a universal rule

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Come on sphugh you can do better than that who said I voted for Corbyn you a mind reader Corbyn was allways anti Europe whats its like to be in an agreement with the likes of yourself whats its like to feel to be in an alliance with a red comrade all I can say what a complete **** Corbyn really is showing his true colours he we be will writing a peice in the mail on brexit next what a loser .

Now Britains grim reaper Jacob Rees smog the brexit god has admitted Britains prosperity will suffer under brexit he doesnt give a Toss whether people might lose there jobs he doesnt give a toss if there could be social unrest the mans a complete dick standing up for working class he is scum and when its all settled he will very soon end up history if he can find anywhere to hide .

As Elton john said today there is a cereal called brexit you eat it then throw up https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/24/no-deal-brexit-poorer-jacob-rees-mogg-dividend

????

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If its a no deal they are allready warning of food shortages what a brilliant way of putting food prices artificially up medicines shortages the list is endless thiis isnt scaremongering its stark reality how will the public react to whats being put upon them there wont be many prisoners.

Untitled-1.jpg

If its a no deal they are allready warning of food shortages what a brilliant way of putting food prices artificially up medicines shortages the list is endless thiis isnt scaremongering its stark reality how will the public react to whats being put upon them there wont be many prisoners.

Are you saying the public might start eating prisoners because of food shortages, that’s a tad apocalyptic.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

As Elton john said today there is a cereal called brexit you eat it then throw up

Are we doing Elton John quotes now?

OK, Here's one.

I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though.

Elton John

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/elton_john

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Gozzer,

Last warning !! You leave those precious cyprid babies out of this. There is no direct evidence my carp played even the remotest role in BREXIT. While it is not my intention I am not above involving a moderator in such false accusations.

Phone

Phone, the European carp have been slowly invading this country for hundreds of years. It started when they spread a rumour that they tasted good, they didn't mind losing a few martyrs to their cause, each Friday. When, after using every known spice, herb, and method of cooking available, it was found that they tasted like crap, they had to find another way of infiltrating this country. They laid low for many years, sleepers, just waiting for the right moment to make their move. They then found gullible anglers such as yourself, and, (with the help of some 'turncoat' anglers only interested in profit) brain washed them into believing that they were a special fish. The more simple, and naïve anglers amongst us, started demanding mass stocking programmes, and the invasion is almost complete.

Could your associates not allow a certain number of the Eastern European Hampsters into your area, your own indigenous rodent population should surely realise the benefits that might follow in the form of cheap fags and flights abroad.

I do realise the loss to your area once the EU hampsters start out breeding the locals and sending a high proportion of their peanut wages to be used to bolster the economy of their area of origin, but this might be offset if you could teach them to catch and eat carp.

Sadly, the foreign Hampsters are already among us HV, I can't disclose the real scale of the problem, because it will cause panic in the indigenous rodent population, but I can say that the official figures do greatly understate the problem. They, like the carp, do interbreed with the locals, and we are seeing a dilution of our once pure breeds, which is sad.

We did try a programme of trying to feed the Hampsters on carp, but, as in the post above, the taste was so bad that the EE Hampsters were the only ones to find them even slightly palatable. Even they only ate carp at certain times of the year, when they were out of their heads on carrot wine. What we thought might be a solution to at least one of our major problems ie, carp, ended in failure. We've even enlisted the help of a small army of otters to try and make up for the ones the EE Hampsters didn't eat, but that plan was foiled by the constant restocking by the anglers I mentioned in the above post.

We are now working on a plan to train cats to recognise, and attack on sight, any EE Hampsters they see. It started well but the use of disguises by the foreign rodents slowed things down. It's now a common sight to see them wearing flat caps, union flag T shirts, sandals with long black socks, etc, and singing historical ditties about winning the world cup.

It's an almost impossible task, but if we'd had the help and backing from more of the UK public, I think we would have found a solution years ago.

Stiil, as Elton John never said,

'De pugna Sequitur'

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John