Not the man the press would have you believe he is.

Ken L

How do you know that?

Simply because if they are unaware of any differences, and don't have those differences forced into their 'world', then they are unlikely to react to them.

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It's all Section 28 panic again isn't it?

No Steve, I can see a difference between pushing an agenda, and teaching to accept.

As I said in my earlier post, I believe that at 4/5/6 years old, a kid doesn't need to be burdened by the morality of intricate relationships. At that age things just are. They have enough on their plates just being a kid, learning how to hold a pencil, fine tuning their motor reflexes, and absorbing the wonder of life that's all around them. I don't know about anyone else but I prefer to see kids as kids, running, playing, laughing, and enjoying themselves, ie, being kids, rather than walking around like mini adults trying to make sense of all the crap that comes with adulthood.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Ben Shapiro. LOL

Why should i give two hoots what the aging conservative wonder-troll says?

He's 35 and a possible future president.

That said, he's also Jewish and we know that all those newly indoctrinated young Marxists that the education system is turning out don't like the Jews..

“Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities. Money is the universal self-established value of all things. It has, therefore, robbed the whole world – both the world of men and nature – of its specific value. Money is the estranged essence of man’s work and man’s existence, and this alien essence dominates him, and he worships it.”

― Karl Marx, On Jewish Question

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Simply because if they are unaware of any differences, and don't have those differences forced into their 'world', then they are unlikely to react to them.

John

So you don't "know" it. It is just your opinion.

He's 35 and a possible future president.

In your dreams. And that is no reason why I should beleive the crap he spouts. Ben Shapiro is good at "owning" college kids, not so hot against Sam Harris.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

So you don't"know" it. It is just your opinion.

Of course it's my opinion, :doh: who elses opinion would I be writing about?

It's my opinion based on my talking to, observing, and interacting with kids, in a natural environment.

Sorry that it's not the result of some peer reviewed scientific experiment on lab rats, that you seem to prefer.

John.

Of course it's my opinion, :doh: who elses opinion would I be writing about?

It's my opinion based on my talking to, observing, and interacting with kids, in a natural environment.

Sorry that it's not the result of some peer reviewed scientific experiment on lab rats, that you seem to prefer.

John.

Here is the thing though. Your opinion is just that. It is of no value to anyone else.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

In your dreams. And that is no reason why I should beleive the crap he spouts. Ben Shapiro is good at "owning" college kids, not so hot against Sam Harris.

Oh there's plenty of issues that I disagree with Shapiro on but me disagreeing with him won't stop him being elected any more than your opinion of Donald J Trump prevented him from becoming president..

And Shapiro's views were a tiny portion of the video - but you stopped watch at that point didn't you?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Here is the thing though. Your opinion is just that. It is of no value to anyone else.

Wow, now I realise why whenever I see you're online, the phrase, "The Ego Has Landed", springs to mind.

Unlike you, I consider my opinion to be just that, mine. It's of little interest to me whether you find it of value or not, some do, some don't, that's life. I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else. I join a debate on here, and like most, offer an opinion, how others take is up to them. I don't have to be right all the time, I'm human with human frailties.

You often remind me of a child I was at school with Cory. Whenever the teacher asked a question, his hand would shoot up, and with a cry of, "me sir, me, I know sir, pick me sir", his arm would be pushed higher, and higher, while he struggled to keep his behind in contact with his chair. We often thought that he would dislocate his shoulder. He had to be right, he wasn't well liked.

John.

• Like 1

Oh there's plenty of issues that I disagree with Shapiro on but me disagreeing with him won't stop him being elected any more than your opinion of Donald J Trump prevented him from becoming president..

And Shapiro's views were a tiny portion of the video - but you stopped watch at that point didn't you?

Yes I did. Otherwise I might have brought up my breakfast. Shapiro is like Jordan Peterson, intelliigent but irrelevant.

You still have not explained why I should give a hoot for what he says though Ken