Should we have left the EU?

John S

The only person to believe all you say is you!

Show the data where everyone that voted leave believed what others said

Did YOU believe WW3 would break out if we left ,ofcourse not people can see through the lies and form their own decisions

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 8/9/2020 at 6:21 PM, chesters1 said:

The only person to believe all you say is you!

Show the data where everyone that voted leave believed what others said

Did YOU believe WW3 would break out if we left ,ofcourse not people can see through the lies and form their own decisions

You need drugs Chester’s millions  do to stay alive and the great brexit is about threaten people’s lives with a shortage of drugs .Just one of the complete ****ups that brexit is about to impose on the British people . 
That £9 billion net contribution to the EU is looking like peanuts to what  brexit is costing the U.K. 

The real world of brexit is upon us .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Just been through my drugs all were produced in the UK.

The shortage if there is one isnt supply its the difference between cost and what the NHS pays the chemist ,my daughter is employed behind the pharmacy portion of a big uk chemists and informs me Chemists are refusing to stock drugs that cost more than the NHS pays which is £6 in some cases less than the price they can buy them at i know for a fact rivaroxaban costs £40 a box of 28 if the NHS isnt paying the complete cost and the user is over 60 the chemist is running at a loss

What the NHS pays is on the drug tarrif if the cost rises to the chemist and the drug tarrif doesnt cover it the chemist forks out

https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/pharmacies-gp-practices-and-appliance-contractors/drug-tariff

Still waiting for the data every Brexiter believed the lies and voted because of them and obviously because you never acknowledge it every remainer didn't,a .pdf will do

Any idiot can say anything pretending its a factor ,i could say people voted to leave because ice cream exists ! Why do you continually spout nonsense?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why do you continually spout nonsense?

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 8/12/2020 at 8:10 AM, chesters1 said:

Just been through my drugs all were produced in the UK.

The shortage if there is one isnt supply its the difference between cost and what the NHS pays the chemist ,my daughter is employed behind the pharmacy portion of a big uk chemists and informs me Chemists are refusing to stock drugs that cost more than the NHS pays which is £6 in some cases less than the price they can buy them at i know for a fact rivaroxaban costs £40 a box of 28 if the NHS isnt paying the complete cost and the user is over 60 the chemist is running at a loss

What the NHS pays is on the drug tarrif if the cost rises to the chemist and the drug tarrif doesnt cover it the chemist forks out

https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/pharmacies-gp-practices-and-appliance-contractors/drug-tariff

Still waiting for the data every Brexiter believed the lies and voted because of them and obviously because you never acknowledge it every remainer didn't,a .pdf will do

Any idiot can say anything pretending its a factor ,i could say people voted to leave because ice cream exists ! Why do you continually spout nonsense?

Your Drugs all produced here in the U.K. and what about the raw materials to make them  do they import it of course they do .

Now the lies with brexit what about the truths with brexit practically every single issue regarding what leave side peddled prior the referendum is an untruth .

Financially  better  Off Untrue .

Less Immigration Untrue 

Cheaper food Untrue 

Better trade deals then we have now untrue .

Do you  want me to go On brexit was canvased on untruths to the British people and not long to go till the **** hits the fan, the Brexiteers will be slaughtered for there deceit to the British people when the  people realise brexit was sold on a pack of lies .

And here we have the dunces who sold brexit to the British people and what does that tell you .

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/boris-johnson-called-a-dunce-by-the-daily-mail-1-6791662

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why did you believe them then if your so disapointed .

I didnt believe them i dont know anyone who believed them they made their mind up just looking how much influence the EU was in everyday life and wanted to get shot of it.

Still waiting for your evidence remainers believed the lies and voted on that belief ,still waiting for your evidence remainers were not lied to

Your still going round and round whining about something you lost ,tough grow up!

Theres been two further chances to change brexiters minds ,they didnt you not only lost once you lost 3 times ,you are a serial loser!

Everything you propose you lose ,your god corby has gone ,you said the speaker was going to be kicked out he carried on ,trump was going to be impeached hes still here ,your a joke your most probably the worst informed person on earth ,try looking behind your headlines ,try researching other peoples opinion to see if its true or what bias is behind it ,try growing up and stop believing what other people say because what they say will be biased by what they see and believe which may not be fact but they are as gullible as you are

Edited by chesters1

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why did you believe them then if your so disapointed .

I didnt believe them i dont know anyone who believed them they made their mind up just looking how much influence the EU was in everyday life and wanted to get shot of it.

Still waiting for your evidence remainers believed the lies and voted on that belief ,still waiting for your evidence remainers were not lied to

Your still going round and round whining about something you lost ,tough grow up!

Theres been two further chances to change brexiters minds ,they didnt you not only lost once you lost 3 times ,you are a serial loser!

Everything you propose you lose ,your god corby has gone ,you said the speaker was going to be kicked out he carried on ,trump was going to be impeached hes still here ,your a joke your most probably the worst informed person on earth ,try looking behind your headlines ,try researching other peoples opinion to see if its true or what bias is behind it ,try growing up and stop believing what other people say because what they say will be biased by what they see and believe which may not be fact but they are as gullible as you are

So in the 2016 referendum people voted on what .

Less immigration with brexit  - untrue 

Saving money With brexit -untrue 

And the biggest lie wrote on that big red bus with brexit more money for the NHS bullshit utter bullshit .

Better trade deals than what we have now  with brexit- untrue

And we currently have 750 trade deals with the rest of the world how many will we have in jan 21 ?

The  bullshit with Brexit is staggering and the as pack of cards start to collapse watch them start to run for cover as blame game stats and now the biggest brexit   bullshitter here he  is caught out again. 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Phone, I cannot say for sure as I see only one side of the discussion, thankfully!

From what I see I expect that Clod is trying to convince Chesters what his reason for voting leave was and reinforcing this with video links and now outdated articles etc, etc. More than likely making more predictions concerning the imminent demise of the PM, Cabinet members, other MP’s and Business leaders or quite possibly all of the above, reinforcing these opinions with ‘****’ hitting a fan!

Chesters is apparently still attempting to convince Clod that the real reason why lots of people, a majority in fact voted leave was because they wanted to fecking leave, simple.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."