Should we have left the EU?

John S

Who chooses a locked phone in 2020 ,sim free is better

PS if you are stupid enough to have one a kind asian guy will unlock it for little money or just do it yourself.My regrets if you are that stupid not to know that

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

26 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Who chooses a locked phone in 2020 ,sim free is better

PS if you are stupid enough to have one a kind asian guy will unlock it for little money or just do it yourself.My regrets if you are that stupid not to know that

And keep paying for the privilege when it was all free don’t talk so stupid . No need to change sim cards when you didn’t have to . So your in foreign country with a new sim card phone locked .You  can always buy a new phone and have another dig in your pocket more expense because of brexit .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You are still not acknowledging what people have told you that roaming charges wont apply ,it gets in the way of your lies i presume

The first paragraph shows charges are not implemented by government the second shows the companies that DO implement charges are not at the moment changing their roaming charges IE they stay as they are

From 1 January 2021 onwards

Surcharge-free roaming when you travel to EU and EEA countries will no longer be guaranteed from 1 January 2021. This would include employees of UK companies travelling in the EU for business.

The mobile operators (Three, EE, O2 and Vodafone) have have stated that they have no current plans to change their mobile roaming policies

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You are still not acknowledging what people have told you that roaming charges wont apply ,it gets in the way of your lies i presume

From 1 January 2021 onwards

Surcharge-free roaming when you travel to EU and EEA countries will no longer be guaranteed from 1 January 2021. This would include employees of UK companies travelling in the EU for business.

The mobile operators (Three, EE, O2 and Vodafone) have have stated that they have no current plans to change their mobile roaming policies

And where was that printed .

Untitled-1.jpg

The very same government site you quoted but didnt bother reading and understanding

Cut and paste it into a search and it will appear!

If you read it from a headline then it was quoted out of context to imply something it wasnt ,thats what you get reading headlines

Edited by chesters1

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The very same government site you quoted but didnt bother reading and understanding

Cut and paste it into a search and it will appear!

If you read it from a headline then it was quoted out of context to imply something it wasnt ,thats what you get reading headlines

Vodaphone website from 18 th January 21 new charges apply to anybody using there devices in the European Union there is some free usages but new charges apply .which is good news for the consumer but as always with phone providers can change at anytime .But still medical insurance will cost you substantially more with brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What here?

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/costs-and-charges/travelling-abroad

As i said who on earth in 2020 uses a operator locked phone its cheaper to buy a package and use it in any sim free phone

Yes things can change at any time ,the EU for one (as huge mentioned) wanted to put charges up 66% ,if voda for example put on roaming charges and EE do not where do you think customers will go? Just because somethings "may" change (that word you fail to understand) it doesnt mean it WILL change

Edited by chesters1

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Actually  it was on a different page to that but as always with phone providers it can change at anytime and it will .that has only just been confirmed .

And it still doesn’t hide the fact that medical insurance will rise substantially with brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh theres the swerve! The insurance in reality has very little value its well worth shopping around for a deal in or out of the EU !if you choose to go to the EU then tough you made that bed lie in it no one forced you to go

And yes companies will use brexit as an EXCUSE to raise prices its how things work ,just as farmers used excuses to pretend labour shortages will effect prices but that fell apart didnt it!

Edited by chesters1

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Oh theres the swerve! The insurance in reality has very little value its well worth shopping around for a deal in or out of the EU !if you choose to go to the EU then tough you made that bed lie in it

Swerve how is it a swerve you were fully covered in the EU if want really good  cover you pay my friend it’s not free any more with brexit .pre existing medial conditions empty your wallet it was all free .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg