Should we have left the EU?

John S

You have just been shown they wont yet you persist with your remain lies

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You have just been shown they wont yet you persist with your remain lies

And where is the proof you relying  on hearsay they are not charging till such times any operators put it in writing ,I will stick with the facts .

Government Position on Mobile Roaming

From 1 January 2021, the guarantee of free mobile phone roaming throughout the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway will end

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

It has nothing to do with the government its a company specific decision

Personaly i hope the companies double the charges after all people choose to go abroad and therefore suffer the consequence of doing so.

Idiots use their original sim to call, sensible people buy a local one

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No the companies determine what their charges are not the government ,how do the government even know your abroad when you call? Do you think theres some covert operator where some mi5 operative sits watching every single call from abroad and puts a charge on it ,grow up!

I was charged roaming fees in folkestone once ,a complaint sorted it so the companies determine the fees

Edited by chesters1

17 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No the companies determine what their charges are not the government ,how do the government even know your abroad when you call? Do you think theres some covert operator where some mi5 operative sits watching every single call from abroad and puts a charge on it ,grow up!

You are mad seriously and they don’t know when your abroad , what about your bloody passport and that’s just half of it ?now you altered your post but you did say before you altered it  I was told they aren’t charging for roaming now you tell me where it says they aren’t going to charge because it doesn’t ,when the governments own position is they will be charging for  roaming .It was free because they were told they had to make it free that is now gone with your beloved brexit

And  now the cheeky bastards are now just telling everybody .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Passport are you a moron ,they dont know on some huge server who is here never mind going out ,the companies determine the costs not the government ,do you believe there mi5 operatives looking for passprts to see if they are used and then waiting to see if they use their phone and then put a charge on it  ,your mental

If theres a million people abroad at one time (extremely low estimate) do you think theres 100000 operatives sitting watching 24/7 to see if they ring home ,you need your head examining government data basis dont work as it is do you think they have a new one with the power to monitor everyones phones ,for one mine isnt on a plan so who knows who i am?

As i said idiots use their sim from home clever people buy a local one ,oh you use your home sim ..........

Edited by chesters1

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Passport are you a moron ,they dont know on some huge server who is here never mind going out ,the companies determine the costs not the government ,do you believe there mi5 operatives looking for passprts to see if they are used and then waiting to see if they use their phone and then put a charge on it  ,your mental

What the hell are you rambling on about a complete pile of shite !!!!! So again I will ask you where does it say the phone operators will not be charging for roaming .

SHOW ME !!!!  

Government Position on Mobile Roaming

From 1 January 2021, the guarantee of free mobile phone roaming throughout the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway will end

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You have already been shown it but as usual didnt read it in the rush to post your diatribe ,go look!

No good keep posting the government one its a warning not a fact ",the government cannot garauntee" gives it away because the charges are down to the companies that carry the calls show me where it says The government WILL charge roaming fees!

I can say " chesters1 cannot garauntee to post replies to cods childish ignorent posts " it doessnt say i wont it just says i may not a FAR different thing

I feel sorry for you truly I do you went to school long enough to learn your letters but you don't understand the nuances behind them so you fully understand their meaning ,thats why you continually post nonsense you believe are facts because someone else says what you are thinking ,hey they maybe from the same junior school isnt the world small!

Hey i'n not perfect i left in the 3rd year of big boy school ,my problems are from being lazy not stupidity the cause of yours ,if you cannot understand the meaning of the terms "may" "could" "might" " perhaps" "if" or a score of not actualy positive ,not actualy sure ,guessing and having an opinion (do i need to post what opinion is again?)terms in a sentence then i would ask someone who does then post!

PS i wouldnt even believe the operators in the revealing post i mentioned because at face value (when they were asked) they had no plans to charge roaming does not mean they wont the second ,week ,month or year later ,you see how meanings work now !

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

You have already been shown it but as usual didnt read it in the rush to post your diatribe ,go look!

No good keep posting the government one its a warning not a fact ",the government cannot garauntee" gives it away because the charges are down to the companies that carry the calls show me where it says The government WILL charge roaming fees!

I can say " chesters1 cannot garauntee to post replies to cods childish ignorent posts " it doessnt say i wont it just says i may not a FAR different thing

I feel sorry for you truly I do you went to school long enough to learn your letters but you don't understand the nuances behind them so you fully understand their meaning ,thats why you continually post nonsense you believe are facts because someone else says what you are thinking ,hey they maybe from the same junior school isnt the world small!

Hey i'n not perfect i left in the 3rd year of big boy school ,my problems are from being lazy not stupidity the cause of yours ,if you cannot understand the meaning of the terms "may" "could" "might" " perhaps" "if" or a score of not actualy positive ,not actualy sure ,guessing and having an opinion (do i need to post what opinion is again?)terms in a sentence then i would ask someone who does then post!

PS i wouldnt even believe the operators in the revealing post i mentioned because at face value (when they were asked) they had no plans to charge roaming does not mean they wont the second ,week ,month or year later ,you see how meanings work now !

The government will charge roaming fees  don’t be so ridiculous, Vodafone etc have another cash bonanza coming with free roaming being taken away  . Now again show me where from January 1 st  they  won’t be charging  there customers for the privilege ,that’s until  otherwise stated in writing,Vodafone etc customers will he charged as set out because we are no longer  a member of the European Union where roaming was free across all networks and service providers.

Its brexit reality time as millions and millions are now finding out ,brexit fantasy island is long gone and it hasn’t properly  started yet ..

More brexit bad news for U.K. it just keeps piling up it’s never ending .

https://www.ft.com/content/2af2bb96-ce66-4612-a3e7-01b553cff027

Fishing, fishing, fishing  ? 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg