Jump to content

Should we have left the EU?


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, chesters1 said:

If you read the bit i was adding ,the "going home " bit is explained ,workers rights only kick in after 12 weeks ,so if they go somewhere else and come back the agency doesnt have to give them minimum wage ,or holidays etc

Thats ofcourse why the NHS uses them ,cheap nurses for the agency ,on demand staff for the NHS at probably higher prices than non agency but no problems with bolshy staffs working conditions

I expect most of the fleet is on its way ,probably take some months but the richer non sailors will be coming quicker now china is after them ready to start businesses  ,beats those romanians anytime

PS breiters dont say poor fishermem ,fishermen do to try and get more gov handouts

Brexiteers don’t say poor fishermen are you kidding  , Thats all they banged on about for years prior the brexit  referendum , they used fishermen to get brexit over the line and then **** on them from a great height in every way . 
 

Free handouts yes the millions from Hing Kong are going to reap those rewards ,Cheers Boris your a hero 👍🤫 brexit out of the frying pan and into the fire 🤣 and thats actually everywhere you look since January 1st 2021 .

How brexit going ??? Don’t ask for hooks sake !!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we have a time frame for when this "**** is hitting the fan" please. I've been waiting at least a couple of years and I have roses to grow in the spring. 

Alas the ability to read and comprehend what others have written is not a strong point for some. I do try not to bother nowadays as really theres just no getting past those massive blinders but someti

You've spent the last five years telling us there are heaps of fish to be caught. Make up your mind.

Posted Images

Whats hong kong got to do with brexit i forgot to ask earlier ,i was playing with someone else

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Whats hong kong got to do with brexit i forgot to ask earlier ,i was playing with someone else

Brexit immigration !!!! you do remember the headless chickens before the referendum 10 million  Turks  etc So a quick reminder that immigration and brexit mean nothing whatsoever now ,When you NOW let millions into the U.K. with benefits, free healthcare, housing etc etc , and as you have complained forever about cheap labour with foreigners and then say it’s all ok now !!!!!! No way that  makes you hypocritical  you cannot have it both ways .Johnson has had your pants down not only you but millions who voted brexit on the  immigration issue they were deceived again along with fishermen, exporters etc etc etc .all lied to .But it is seriously funny really how Brexiteers squirm when challenged  with the reality they just cannot handle it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you should look at the visa restrictions and the up front costs before you start talking ,get away from the headlines and look at the government site

As to turkey every word was true if they joined the EU ,this has been explained to you before yet you still insist on bringing up .if turkey had joined the EU when we were in it EVERY turk could have come here just as every other countries inhabitants could .Now they cannot unless we let them like the rest of europe .

Just because you dont like something doesnt make it untrue

Here we go show me the free housing and health care? And remember these are british subjects not turks!

https://shepwedd.com/knowledge/moving-uk-hong-kong-guide-british-national-overseas-citizens-and-their-families?utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=LinkedIn-integration

And these people will give the impression its easier than it is then bring up the hurdles once your paying them so they can charge more!

As fof free healthcare again stop reading headlines ,how much did your romanians pay.

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/commentaries/qa-the-new-route-to-citizenship-for-some-hong-kong-residents/

I think you have a problem cod

Either you think we are so thick we have forgotten the last time your nonsense was proved wrong and we will be rethinking Brexit and clammering for a new referendum based on your utterings

Or more likely YOU are so thick you have forgotten you have previously been proved wrong and stupidly reposting all again hoping repeating a falshood will magically make it come true

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Link to post
Share on other sites

COD,

Here ya' go - - - - PRESIDENT Biden doesn't trust this guy because of his ties to Trump. Thought you might have a casual comment on your guys  trustworthiness.

Joe Biden's administration doesn't trust Boris Johnson because of his ties to Trump

Phone

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phone said:

COD,

Here ya' go - - - - PRESIDENT Biden doesn't trust this guy because of his ties to Trump. Thought you might have a casual comment on your guys  trustworthiness.

Joe Biden's administration doesn't trust Boris Johnson because of his ties to Trump

Phone

Can’t blame him phone Johnson is a compulsive liar .That is one thing I can’t stand is a liar .

  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I think you should look at the visa restrictions and the up front costs before you start talking ,get away from the headlines and look at the government site

As to turkey every word was true if they joined the EU ,this has been explained to you before yet you still insist on bringing up .if turkey had joined the EU when we were in it EVERY turk could have come here just as every other countries inhabitants could .Now they cannot unless we let them like the rest of europe .

Just because you dont like something doesnt make it untrue

Here we go show me the free housing and health care? And remember these are british subjects not turks!

https://shepwedd.com/knowledge/moving-uk-hong-kong-guide-british-national-overseas-citizens-and-their-families?utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=LinkedIn-integration

And these people will give the impression its easier than it is then bring up the hurdles once your paying them so they can charge more!

As fof free healthcare again stop reading headlines ,how much did your romanians pay.

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/commentaries/qa-the-new-route-to-citizenship-for-some-hong-kong-residents/

I think you have a problem cod

Either you think we are so thick we have forgotten the last time your nonsense was proved wrong and we will be rethinking Brexit and clammering for a new referendum based on your utterings

Or more likely YOU are so thick you have forgotten you have previously been proved wrong and stupidly reposting all again hoping repeating a falshood will magically make it come true

If , If ,if if turkey joined the EU ,and if my auntie had balls she would be me uncle it was bullshit and was proven to be exactly that nothing but scaremongering from Brexiteers.

And now miraculously your happy with foreigners now coming here getting free healthcare , benefits , housing etc etc etc but before you hated  the fact .It’s called hypocrisy .as for benefits yes they can get benefits  if they are proven to be in destitute .

It was billed as a deal that would secure tariff-free access to the EU, that “sunlit uplands” would follow initial disruption to trade.

But one month since the Brexit trade deal came into force, businesses are warning that the “teething problems” Boris Johnson described in a visit to Scotland last week are in fact symptomatic of endemic disruption that will force many businesses to restructure and will mean the end of some British businesses altogether.

“The last month has been like Dante’s fifth circle of hell” for importers and exporters unable to move supplies because of new red tape, said Ben Fletcher, the policy director of Make UK, which represents manufacturers across the UK

 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its like talking to a brick where do the hong kong brits get free healthcare ,i gave you a link proving they do not

And if turkey had joined the EU all of its poulation could have moved here ,fact not fallacy ! The statement was factual not scare mongering the very same rules that let your romanian cheap labour and pick pockets come here !

Looks like the knives are out for von de leyen ,the end of the EU is in sight!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...