Latest Covid Variant Concerns??

Martin56

10 hours ago, Ken L said:

You might have to switch to Brandy for the new French variant - announced just as Boris was forced to admit that Omicron was milder than previous versions.

Project fear has no borders šŸ˜‰

The first case had been to camaroon so is it a mutated African one ?

Its strange despite pre knowledge borders remain open and you cant blame boris for that one!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

Ā 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Ā 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Ā 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say willĀ  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I had my booster wednesday. i asked the injectoriser if she was a nurse (nurses top but no regalia) she said she was .

I asked why the injecting personel didnt pull back the plunger to see if there was blood as (in my opinion and i am not a medical person) maybe injecting into a vein could be the reason some injectees get ill effects (its an intramuscular injection not intravenous)

She leans forward and said she was taught to do that in her nurse training but the volunteers are instructed to poke it in press the plunger and pull it out as she has been instructed .

Why i asked ,two reasons she said its rare (but not unknown ) to go into a vein and more importantly if they did it would bring doubt into the scenario !do they reinject in a different position or carry on so the decision was removed by not aspirating as the recomended policy.

She kindly aspirated me, i noticed her looking around as she did it!šŸ¤«

Third injection at this hospital and never even a plaster ,i notice some on telly getting cotton buds the size of WeetabixĀ  taped to their arms and i am on blood thinners! Are southeners to hard for such things or the hospital is buying more art or 43" tvs that are never switched on to display adverts to supplementĀ  the bosses new car? The one i hark on about still isnt on but its pc on a shelf beside it has disapeared i guess it was pinched after all its not their money .

Hopefully the volunteersĀ  not injecting are unpaid why do we need 7 people to point to a door (they actually point to another volenteer who passes you on to another one until you get to the final door which opens to show you a great throng of them) when a sign will do? Three were almost fighting to rub a dry rag over the seat left by the previous occupant! I almost didnt get served when i said i dont use the NHS app! I showed one the text showing i had made an appointment which seemed to get around it but the look of distaste was obviousĀ Ā  lol

Strangely the vial was sitting on the desk (the first two came out of a cooler box) this is not the Astra one have the others overcome the temp problems?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

Ā 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Ā 

Ā 

Grangers law : anything i say willĀ  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Lookout chicken pox is on project fear now covid is no longer on headline news ,if it were that bad why not let parents have a chicken pox only injection? The gov need something like avian bird flu to suddenly appear to "hide bad news" quickly ,the 'idea' of us sending troops to CrimeaĀ  or wherever doesnt seem to have aroused the press yet .

Edited by chesters1

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 9:35 PM, chesters1 said:

Lookout chicken pox is on project fear now covid is no longer on headline news ,if it were that bad why not let parents have a chicken pox only injection? The gov need something like avian bird flu to suddenly appear to "hide bad news" quickly ,the 'idea' of us sending troops to CrimeaĀ  or wherever doesnt seem to have aroused the press yet .

Update the latter is nothing but headline news ,lots of bad stuff being buried i guess

No doubt in the haste to import more dregs a further corona strain will emerge on our shores to start it off again

Edited by chesters1

Ā 

Ā 

Ā