Latest Covid Variant Concerns??

Martin56

Has this one been Invented by the Pharmaceutical Industry to make another few Billion?? - & Lining the pockets of some worldwide politicians.

Omicron (Covid Variant) is the New Buzz word.

Working Class type chappies like us, will never get to know.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

More fear, and coincidentally, just in time to push Christmas sales away from high streets and towards Bezos and his club of billionaires.

Oh, and completely by coincidence, it arrives, just as suspicion about the nature and safety of the "vaccine" breaks through from "conspiracy theory" into the mainstream, and difficult questions like "Why are so many athletes dropping dead?" and "Why are the elders of Aboriginal tribes having videos where they say they areĀ being hunted down and force vaccinated, removed from YouTube?" are being asked.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Blimey wasting vaccine on abbo's ,should people be wasting money making videos in the first place .Let them die ! Problem gone !

Charity begins at home store enough vaccine here so we can have an injection every ten seconds THEN think about storing more ! The trouble in the world is people here who "DO" keep helping those in the world that cannot be arsed

IE if humans came from africa why are we helping africa to do anything ? They have had millions of years to do it for themselves ,think of the pies and ice cream we could have if we didnt keep sending money to lazy africans who cannot be bothered even with the advantage they were here before us to get off their arses and do it themselves ,they were shifting water hundreds of miles while we still lived in caves but they just sit on their arses doing **** all ,as to abbo's if they had been treated like tasmanians the problem wasting money and effort on them would not have arisen

The same goes for all the money being demanded to save animals ,if we are not going to eat them kill them off ,problem solved the rich charities exploiting pointlessĀ  animals could be employed making ice cream for the west not pointless elephants most of the world will never encounter or turn them into something useful like pies how many cows would you see if we didnt eat them or drink milk? Why do we need abbo"s if we cannot exploit them it doesnt make senseĀ  money wise or genetic wise! get rid of the waste

We wouldnt have the problem of spending millions housing the scum of the earth crossing the channel if we had got rid of the breeding stock in victorian times before idiots convinced suckers they had rights to exist ,its strange those on the bottom of the ladder exploit those who made the ladder and deserve the top rung by demandingĀ  they have have it and we should get off it.

Go to africa and stick two fingers up in a pride of lions or demand another country feeds and houses you by just turning up and see the reality of life ! We are pretty stupid if we let others both animal and so called human call the shots unfortunately we are run by idiots and idiots put them in that position

As for covid if we had closed borders we wouldnt have it ,blame travellers who deliberately want to spread it by travelling. Its the 21st century what the **** are people travelling to thats worth seeing? Just foreigners in foreign countries what the point of seeing that ? Thats where all our problems come from dont make the buggers want to return the favour by infecting us with their presence here.

Its rich the government use the term "risk" to do things and make laws forbidding things on us but every foreigner coming here is a risk of something but they do nothing! They even encourage them ! If we got rid of all the foreigners and all the useless pointless animals we dont eat think of the space people who deserve it would have ! Global warming gone in an instant !plant trees they have a use you always need fire wood and fruit to make pies

Everything is mentioned to make money ,project fear is great at it ,if covid only infected red ants it wouldnt get a mention except from idiots making money from red ants.If the vaccination is free take it they give little for nothing for those thay pay into the system if it kills you your place will be taken by some worthless piece of **** crossing the channel as i speak who never have but will be first in the queue for everything.You are never going to know the truth from those in power because why even speak to the idiots who give it to them they must be morons ,why would powerful rich people talk to morons ? Except to get them to more power and money and truth isnt helpful at all in that role if covid is cured a new fear will soon appear to exploit the morons in handing over more power and money ,its how it is its how it will always be

As to the truth i will always except potential risk of illness doing something over potential death not doing it only a moron wouldnt ,i even take vitamins its a choice i can make thats cheap enough not to matter if they do nothing ,injections are free i need more!

If people REALLY wanted to stop covid the borders would be shut 100% and if people REALLY wanted to save elephants every single one would be darted and their tusks removed ,it wont happen theres money in it not happening

Then there the RISK element ,life is a risk every time you plug in a kettle or everytime you cross a road ,even getting out of bed is a risk getting a jab is just another one ,no oneĀ  willĀ  be garanteed your going to wake up tomorrow life is just one long succesion of risks. You could catch covid going to get your jab or get it not getting a jab walking past the jab place who knows what happens except you are born and you will die !hopefully very very far apart!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

Ā 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Ā 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Ā 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say willĀ  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"OMICRON" is an anagram of "MORONIC"

Coincidence?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

šŸ‘

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

Ā 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Ā 

Ā 

Grangers law : anything i say willĀ  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Strange how only recently when this "so called" new varient was identified by a african doctor, and she said it was weak and that it had probably been in the uk for ages already, but because you would most likely not even know you had had it, it hadn't been noticed!Ā  Ā 

Now, they are saying it might be lethal, even faster spreading that the super fast indian strain. The jab may not be so good against it, but, get your jabs, booster jabs anyhow...why?

None of this makes the slightest bit of sense?

People are being radicalised as if it is some kind of religious cult, and if you post anything to go against the grain on a forum, facebook etc it's removed asap?Ā 

I posted on a thread about anti vaxers on another forum recently.Ā  I posted this..... "they said the people are sheeple, because they are so easily lead".....it was removed for being inappropriate.

If you say anything slightly against the vaccine you are shut down, gagged, that is not normal surely?

Getting rid of anything a few dont like to hear appears to be very normal today.

fast disapearing forums like this are one of a few places you can post opinion contrary to others and have it stay but then thats only if the mods or owner let you .

Democracy is hearing or seeing what you may not want to see or hear ,democracy is disapearing fast in this country ,if a few dont like it like history now is being treated is whitewashed away until only their version is seen.

Anyone talking about this is labled a fascist but mentioning the exact same thing was done by fascists in the 1930's is ignored ,a fine case of the pot calling the kettle black!

I watched a video of a guy talking about the inspection of the pfizer version ,a great number of discepancies and very few FDA inspections ,i have no doubt in the rush to get vaccines the same applies to all versions ,theres money to be made ,follow the money!

I have worked in research in the past ,results are cleverly left out or manipulated if they dont follow the agenda of those paying for it !

Clod will blame the conservatives for our covid problems but its as bad or worse right across the EU ,the new variant may not kill as many but it appears to be far easier to transmit ,even a few people that get sick due to it that have complications will impact on the hospitals already over burdened with covid cases which is what the government is worried about ,if it mutates again and gets worse once in the population your ****ed!

Just had an invite for a booster ,its a decision about maybe dying having the jab because it cannot possibly have been tested with this new variant or dying choking on your own fluids filling your lungs catching covid with my added medical problems ,its a difficult choice but i am 68 i could drop dead anytime anyway ,you have to die of something i had hoped having sex with an amazon but unfortunately i rarely get what i wish for lol

Everyone between a rock and a hard place inc the government,if it waits for evidence the jab works and 10,000 die not getting a jab if it later found to worksĀ  or if it goes ahead and 10,000 die because it doesnt 10,000 still die! The problem is both still walk about transmitting it the real problem is transmissionĀ  not jabs! Close the borders go into total lockdown and treat the already sick until its gone ,then stop foreigners bringing it! Get used to having it the government is to weak to close the borders all the time we follow this human rights nonsense put brits before foreigners not the other way round .

This guy also points out the badly trained staff who simply poke the needle in and push the plunger you can go from intramuscular to intravenous in a blink of an eye! The vaccine is intramuscular!

Edited by chesters1
  • Thanks 1

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeaph, I get all that chesters šŸ‘.

The problems on top of all that are the idiotic people are blaming the non vaccinated for spreading the virus, how stupid is that!

Even though they have been told you can catch and spread covid just the same if you have been injected.Ā  Infact, your more of a risk of spreading it if you have been jabbed since they say your less likely to be ill with the virus if jabbed, and so won't know your dumping it on everyone else.

Strange how there are lots of vaccinated people being infected with covid, and being seriously ill?

Also, people who are vaccine intolerant and are likely to die from having the jab are still being told to have it !

Then there are people who have had and recovered from covid and have their own "better" immunity against it, who are also being bullied into having it.

What they are doing it Greece to over 60's (which is the tip of the ice berg) is outrageous, to make the vaccine mandatory is imo totalitarian!

Things do not add up, I smell a rat!

Ā 

I looked at some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories about covid when they started to surface over the summer of 2020 with wry amusement.

It is to say the least disturbing that rather than evaporating like mist in the sunlight, every new news item supports the hypothesis and there has been nothing to dispel the "conspiracy theory" in the last 18 months.

Mandating jabs that don't work for a disease that is very, very unlikely to kill anyone and building concentration camps for the non-compliant has me genuinely worried now.

I will not be taking the jab. No matter what.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 8:24 AM, Ken L said:

More fear, and coincidentally, just in time to push Christmas sales away from high streets and towards Bezos and his club of billionaires.

Oh, and completely by coincidence, it arrives, just as suspicion about the nature and safety of the "vaccine" breaks through from "conspiracy theory" into the mainstream, and difficult questions like "Why are so many athletes dropping dead?" and "Why are the elders of Aboriginal tribes having videos where they say they areĀ being hunted down and force vaccinated, removed from YouTube?" are being asked.

Only nut jobs ask questions like that. I hope we get an outbreak or a proper virus like Marburg or Lassa Fever. That would whittle away some of the science deniers.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, chā€™fais toudis Ć  mā€™mote