Latest Covid Variant Concerns??

Martin56

On 12/18/2021 at 11:12 AM, chesters1 said:

Have you ever tried to lead sheep? With a bucket of feed your fine ,without your ****ed

I think they have used free burgers, holidays and travel, eating out, pubs etc etc to lead the sheeple.

It's worked n'all, they will be queing up for the 4th jab in march!

Card.JPG

• Haha 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

Card.JPG

We need a long slot toaster but we are yet to see one thats actualy fit for use

Hopefully in by the end of 2023 they will sort it out

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, BoldBear said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c0664664cbacb9f5fed79fd0cafa57e3.jpeg

Speaks for itself !

Keith

Not when we have no idea what the vaccination rate of Stanford health patients is it doesn't. Got figures for the UK?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Table 1: The age-standardised mortality rate for deaths involving COVID-19 is 32 times higher for unvaccinated people than for those who received the second dose
Age-standardised mortality rates for all deaths and deaths involving COVID-19, England, deaths occurring between 2 January and 24 September 2021
  Age-standardised mortality rate per 100,000 person-years 
(95% confidence interval)
Vaccination status Deaths involving COVID-19 All deaths
Unvaccinated 849.7 (840.3, 859.2) 2,187.1 (2,172.2, 2,202.0)
Received only the first dose, 
less than 21 days ago
192.4 (182.4, 202.4) 811.9 (793.4, 830.4)
Received only the first dose, 
at least 21 days ago
105.3 (102.8, 107.8) 1,124.3 (1,115.9, 1,132.7)
Received the second dose, 
less than 21 days ago
7.2 (6.1, 8.2) 464.6 (455.8, 473.4)
Received the second dose, 
at least 21 days ago
26.2 (25.4, 27.1) 783.6 (779.1, 788.0)

Source: Office for National Statistics – Public Health Data Asset, National Immunisation Management Service

Notes

1. Age-standardised mortality rates per 100,000 person-years, standardised to the 2013 European Standard Population using five-year age groups from those aged 10 years and over. "Person-years" take into account both the number of people and the amount of time spent in each vaccination status. For example, 100 people in a particular vaccination status for 0.5 years would be 50 person-years.
  2. Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures based on death registrations up to 28 July 2021 for deaths that occurred between 2 January and 24 September 2021 (Week 1 to Week 38) and were registered by 6 October 2021.
  3. ASMRs are calculated using the Public Health Data Asset, a linked dataset of people resident in England, who could be linked to the 2011 Census and GP Patient Register.
  4. Deaths were defined using the International Classification of Diseases, tenth revision (ICD-10). Deaths involving the coronavirus (COVID-19) are defined as those with an underlying cause, or any mention of, ICD-10 codes U07.1 (COVID-19 virus identified) or U07.2 (COVID-19, virus not identified). Please note, this differs from the definition used in the majority of mortality outputs (see Glossary).
  5. Non-overlapping confidence intervals denote a statistically significant difference in ASMR.
  6. Low ASMRs for deaths in people who had received a dose less than 21 days prior could be resulting from people who had recently been infected or had another illness not receiving their dose.

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

849.7? Is one only dead from the chest down?

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson