Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

23 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

The basis of education since the mid 19th century is the 3 Rs.

You’ve witnessed his reading and writing and you expect him to be able to work the math out for himself! 😂

And  the imaginary KFC that doesn’t exist in Whitby ?????? talk about stupid  or what 😂  Haven’t got the brains you were born with .

All the gear and definitely no idea !!

Do like the chart shows which  your pals in a great  light doesn’t it , unless your  that thick to take it in 

Shameful Britain .2022 !!!! 

image.png.b32505db59841084d3d9c369204074f2.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

15 minutes ago, big_cod said:

And  the imaginary KFC that doesn’t exist in Whitby talk about stupid  or what 😂  Haven’t got the brains you were born with .

All the gear and definitely no idea !!

Do like the he chart shows your pals in a great  light doesn’t it , unless your  that thick to take it in

Shameful Britain .2022 !!!!

image.png.b32505db59841084d3d9c369204074f2.png

Given the amount of total BS that you've come out with, you have no grounds to berate anyone for a simple error, resulting from confusing two towns called Whitby.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

Blair.JPG

c5575411-1531-4392-8225-23175de3cc14-620x397.webp

What was our national dept 2010 under 1 Trillion and now close to 3 trillion !! We are upto our eyes in it £5170 per second it grows  !!!! Boom and bust it’s coming !! The form speaks for itself .

https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 5/22/2022 at 8:13 PM, big_cod said:

😂 like your link Ken 😂 which school did you go to ???

Coming from you that is pure gold. :D

I'm guessing Ken went to school, whereas I think your mum must have kept you locked in the cupboard under the stairs, far far away from any school. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

16 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Coming from you that is pure gold. :D

I'm guessing Ken went to school, whereas I think your mum must have kept you locked in the cupboard under the stairs, far far away from any school. 

Did you go to school that’s  the question , because you’re happy to make yourself poorer shows your level of intelligence 😂 only a  man with a wooden head 😂

Tax tax tax up up up . Prices up up up Brexsick Britain what a result eh 😂 you keep paying you know it makes sense 😂 you vote for a loser you get a loser that’s if your daft enough to vote for it .But you were warned .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

53 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Oh **** I missed one 😂 our biggest growth in Britain !!!!! Brexsick Britain for the losers 

image.png.2b1f8e5be9675b21531ec260ddfcdbba.png

You missed 22 actually, as I believe there were that number by 2007 when Teflon Tony left power but never mind, history and maths were obviously 2 subjects you never studied. Still nice for you to admit you were wrong.

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Did you go to school that’s  the questions , because you’re happy to make yourself poorer shows your level of intelligence 😂 only a  man with a wooden head 😂

Tax tax tax up up up . Prices up up up Brexsick Britain what a result eh 😂 you keep paying you know it makes sense 😂 you vote for a loser you get a loser .

And you actually "Edited" that? :blink:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

1 minute ago, *Ant* said:

That’s always the bit that makes me laugh the most.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

10 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Do you voted to make yourself poorer touch a nerve !!!!!!!!

A small majority of 51.9% voted to Leave the EU. Recent studies show that education level was one of the most important determinants for voting Leave or Remain. The work of Sara Hobolt clearly illustrates this point. She shows that around 70% of Britons without any qualifications voted Leave, while only 25% of voters with a university degree did. This divide led the Independent to speculate that Brexit could have been prevented if only Britons received slightly more education 😂

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg