Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

He used to ' swap'cod fillet for them ,shhh  dont mention it to the authorities 🤫 now hes the greasy spoon guy😉 Flogged the boat invested in a deep fat fryer and over pays for a box of eggs and chickens 🤣

Here is another with a murky crystal ball with fairies going round in his head 😂  , as for filleting cod,  now how many have I filleted maybe millions of them lost count 25 years ago and what do you know about filleting  cod :bigemo_harabe_net-163:have you ever caught one ??????  , na not  a chance as for filleting you mean you would butcher one   😂 Ever seen a cod   in slurry dont be silly it’s all in your  dreams its those fairy’s again 😂

I hope your better at metal detecting than angling :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Oh and those Brexit Bass where are they !!!!!!!  😂
  !! We will take all EU restrictions off with Brexsick 😂 just the same as VAT on energy prices just total pack of lies for the thick brexshiteers  to swallow and they did :bigemo_harabe_net-163:talk about gullible  seriously !!!!!!   

Brexit Bass :bigemo_harabe_net-163:just another  one of a massive  list of lies with Brexsick .vindicated again 👍😁

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

now hes the greasy spoon guy😉 Flogged the boat invested in a greasy spoon .

😂 A 65 bedroom hotel full of mining lads greasy  spoon :bigemo_harabe_net-163: Chuck that filthy crystal ball away for hooks sake you loony , your are In need desperately of help .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

So Really Kenny boy  how much did our economy growth in feb 22 I tell you what I will tell you 0.01% brexit Britain it’s going just one way  :bigemo_harabe_net-163: Our economy grew by just Figure 1: UK monthly GDP is estimated to have grown by 0.1% in February 2022, 

So with the glorious increase  of 0.01% 😂 we are heading down down down as an alarming rate only you as an economist expert thinks different :bigemo_harabe_net-163:and few other brexit loons .

And our next set quarterly figures will be out soon hold your breath Ken lad I would if I was you .

So as we have full Brexit and our trade is dropping off the cliff we will be bottom of the G7 .

And if Doris Johnson invites  a trade war with Europe because of brexit then you ain’t seen nothing yet .

How’s  brexit going 😂 how’s wages  compared to inflation Ken in Brexsick Britain 

And Germany’s economy is bigger than tht U.K. 

And tell me again why has Britain got inflation  heading towards 12% top of the pops in Brexit Britain 

Anything to do with our raging price increases across the board .

You can't help yourself, can you?

Too lazy, or too dim to compare Brexit Britain with our EU competitors before proclaiming "Brexit bad" and trying to support your claim with some isolated statistic.

a.png

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

28 minutes ago, Ken L said:

You can't help yourself, can you?

Too lazy, or too dim to compare Brexit Britain with our EU competitors before proclaiming "Brexit bad" and trying to support your claim with some isolated statistic.

a.png

I can’t help myself whats our inflation rate !!!! We opened up before Germany  did .but what’s in store Ken we will be bottom in the G7 wirh Brexit Britain guaranteed . You keep sweating waiting for  the  next three months figures to emerge, they will be drastic .

But you just don’t get it Ken do you living in fantasy world .Since  brexit day with all the red tape etc exports  have plummeted with Brexit . Costs have spiralled Building materials off the scale , what’s your job tell  me you have  so much knowledge ???????? Don’t t say dole office for hooks sake .

So thecommons select committee haven’t a clue and Ken’s the expert 😂 ever thought about taking up golf Ken .!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

15 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I can’t help myself whats our inflation rate !!!! We opened up before Germany  did .but what’s in store Ken we will be bottom in Brexit Britain guaranteed . You keep seating waiting for  the  next three months figures to emerge, they will be drastic .

But you just don’t get it Ken do you living in fantasy world .Since  brexit day with all the red tape etc exports  have plummeted with Brexit . Costs have spiralled Building materials off the scale , what’s your job tell you have  so much knowledge ???????? Don’t t say dole office for hooks sake .

Two minutes ago, you were talking abut growth in GDP, now you're conflating inflation rate with that for some reason. Okay, let's look at both.

Britain's economy shrank by 0.1% in March but expanded by 0.8% for the first quarter of 2022.

Meanwhile, first quarter figures show 0.2% GDP growth for the Euro area, and just 0.4% GPD growth in the EU as a whole.

As for inflation, look closely at the two columns on the right:

b.JPG

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

14 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Two minutes ago, you were talking abut growth in GDP, now you're conflating inflation rate with that for some reason. Okay, let's look at both.

Britain's economy shrank by 0.1% in March but expanded by 0.8% for the first quarter of 2022.

Meanwhile, first quarter figures show 0.2% GDP growth for the Euro area, and just 0.4% GPD growth in the EU as a whole.

As for inflation, look closely at the two columns on the right:

b.JPG

Euro area annual inflation is expected to be 7.5% in April 2022, up from 7.4% in March according to a flash estimate from Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union.29 Apr 2022

The Bank of England has predicted that inflation will reach 8% in April and could peak close to 10% later this year, the highest rate in four decades3

But what’s  in the next quarter 👍 as our full brexit kicks in .Most leading economists say double figure inflation for the  U.K. brace yourself  !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 minute ago, big_cod said:

Euro area annual inflation is expected to be 7.5% in April 2022, up from 7.4% in March according to a flash estimate from Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union.29 Apr 2022

The Bank of England has predicted that inflation will reach 8% in April and could peak close to 10% later this year, the highest rate in four decades3

Please include links.

When you do, I will explain very slowly, and very carefully that these are "predictions" (i.e. "guesses") and that they are for the whole year, not just for March or April.

No country on the planet has a GDP growth rate of anywhere near 7% per month - but of course, you're too lazy or too dim to have actually read the articles...

11 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Please include links.

When you do, I will explain very slowly, and very carefully that these are "predictions" (i.e. "guesses") and that they are for the whole year, not just for March or April.

No country on the planet has a GDP growth rate of anywhere near 7% per month - but of course, you're too lazy or too dim to have actually read the articles...

Who said it was growth are you that  dim !!!! So the Bank of England  not Ken 😂says 8% inflation and rising to double figures are you that dim or don’t you see it .

But but wait for the next quarterly figures I can’t wait , they will be shocking .Are enjoying your national insurance tax hike Kenny lad sucked straight out of your Pay packet . Just £35-40 billion wasted on test and trace no accounts for it plenty went to there pals and now your paying for  it .The Tory Brexit party the enemy of the people .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg