Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

8 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I really should take a trip to Whitby to see if you're actually dense enough for light to bend around you.

Come up here bright as button old fruit obviously never fished at night either , dealt with loads and loads of idiots over the years . Put them  in  there place they got the message very very quickly .Just one boss and that’s  me .

And just  where exactly do you hide then , as you eeem to love Whitby so much .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

50 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Come up here bright as button old fruit obviously never fished at night either , dealt with loads and loads of idiots over the years . Put them  in  there place they got the message very very quickly .Just one boss and that’s  me .

And just  where exactly do you hide then , as you eeem to love Whitby so much .

Back to implied threats of violence...

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

I can certainly understand why you can't recruit staff - nobody in their right mind would want to work for you.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Back to implied threats of violence...

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

I can certainly understand why you can't recruit staff - nobody in their right mind would want to work for you.

Give over Kenny lad never threatened anybody in my life , can’t you take a joke .

As for recruiting staff nobody wants to work in hospitality everybody wants £20 + an hour to survive these days and seriously who can blame them with a mortgage . Heating lighting ,food ,council tax ,insurances ,cars to run and don’t forget the mobile phone the country’s hooked . And we have one of worst state pensions in Europe .And our taxes  are at breaking point , unless you have an offshore bank account and it’s champagne all the way .As for youngsters starting off It’s them who are going to pay the price .They are flocking to Leave the U.K. because they know what’s coming here  .

Martin lewis Energy companies tipping you upside down.keeping prices artificially high .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Give over Kenny lad never threatened anybody in my life , can’t you take a joke .

As for recruiting staff nobody wants to work in hospitality everybody wants £20 + an hour to survive these days and seriously who can blame them with a mortgage . Heating lighting ,food ,council tax ,insurances ,cars to run and don’t forget the mobile phone the country’s hooked . And we have one of worst state pensions in Europe .And our taxes  are at breaking point , unless you have an offshore bank account and it’s champagne all the way .As for youngsters starting off It’s them who are going to pay the price .They are flocking to Leave the U.K. because they know what’s coming here  .

Martin lewis Energy companies tipping you upside down.keeping prices artificially high .

On 6/11/2021 at 4:15 AM, big_cod said:

anymore derogatory remarks about my son and will personally rip your head off your shoulders .

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Has anyone ever in the history of the human race ever made themselves look so unbelievably thick and stupid.....and continues to do so day after day, month after month, year after year? :D

I find it hilarious that he continually calls those that prove him wrong and those that voted to leave the EU idiots, yet my 8yr old grandson can spell, punctuate and put a sentence together so much better. Poor fella, the cod he fillets have more brain power. :doh:

• Haha 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

A quote from a clod post that proves the last thing clod said was a lie ,(theres been so many!😆)

Whoops !swerve coming from clod desperately trying to change the subject.

When clod mentioned  people want £20 quid an hour to survive this means to make sure they dont survive he wants foreign workers at far less than half that so employers make more profit and bugger everyone else🙄

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Has anyone ever in the history of the human race ever made themselves look so unbelievably thick and stupid.....and continues to do so day after day, month after month, year after year? :D

I find it hilarious that he continually calls those that prove him wrong and those that voted to leave the EU idiots, yet my 8yr old grandson can spell, punctuate and put a sentence together so much better. Poor fella, the cod he fillets have more brain power. :doh:

In fairness, not usually one to defend the jerk but he was the first on here to point out the price of chicken in India! Gone up from 20 rupees to 30 per kilo in two weeks, he was right when he predicted it’ was going to go up and up, won’t be long before the voters of India realise they’ve been hoodwinked and decide to rejoin the EU. 🐔🐔🐔

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

4 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

In fairness, not usually one to defend the jerk but he was the first on here to point out the price of chicken in India! Gone up from 20 rupees to 30 per kilo in two weeks, he was right when he predicted it’ was going to go up and up, won’t be long before the voters of India realise they’ve been hoodwinked and decide to rejoin the EU. 🐔🐔🐔

Another thick one so chicken hasn’t gone  up in the U.K. , it’s hadn’t forgotten for those who pretend it hadn’t gone up or just plain thick.

All the gear no idea prick that’s you . 

Untitled-1.jpg