Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

8 hours ago, big_cod said:

Chestnuts name matches the thinking , now can you tell me why brexit Britain will be Bottom of the G7 with rocketing inflation , wages going down not up in real terms Infact they will be lower i real terms than they were 10 years ago in Brexit Britain  . And what did you say wages would be better with Brexit :bigemo_harabe_net-163:  bullkshit  isn’t it all lies nowhere to hide your brexsick is here for  you so dig deep get your wallet out get it emptied and as anybody with half a brain knows your benefits are devaluing  at an alarming rate .. what’s the forecast with inflation 11-12% now top of the pops !!!!!  No growth and inflation a recipe for disaster.

Your Brexsick  has hooked you over dig deep and enjoy 😂 

There  is poor Britain bottom of the  Class Brexsick Britain .

image.png.e5573fa57ddcf45765ff65c1f182e06a.png

You keep posing this graphic as if it's a win for you.

It shows Bexit Britain as the best performing advanced economy in the world in 2021.

When it heads off into guesswork, it shows Bexit Britain as the equal third best performing advanced economy in the world in 2022, behind Spain and Canada.

The reason why we don't put much faith in long term predictions is because the global economy is volatile, and the 2022 predictions in your graphic are already falling apart.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

It shows Bexit Britain as the best performing advanced economy in the world in 2021.

When it heads off into guesswork, it shows Bexit Britain as the equal third best performing advanced economy in the world in 2022, behind Spain and Canada.

The reason why we don't put much faith in long term predictions is because the global economy is volatile, and the 2022 predictions in your graphic are already falling apart.

There is a quote attributed to Einstein but under discussion that says “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.” In Clod’s case however it doesn’t matter who the quote is attributed to because he has and will continue to do the same, repeating the same old shite no matter how many times it gets shot out of the sky, but then again the same could be said that people who repeatedly point out that he is wrong are perhaps guilty of the same thing.  But this is aptly covered by another quote “never argue with an idiot, he is an expert at it and will drag you down to his level.”

Select the ignore button and move on, it’s still possible to have a laugh on this site, all you have to do is read one of his posts now and again.

I think the ‘mountain oysters’ one is so bloody hilarious, not only do I post it onto other groups thus spreading the Clod bonus to others but I’m seriously considering having it printed out alongside another on here posting on another site his qualities as a ‘catering assistant.’

Go on then, why not!

78853A1F-3D06-489A-A7D2-256D5243243C.jpeg

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

Would any of AnglersNet's resident remainers care to offer us any comment on this week's events in the European Parliament?

It's obviously better to savour the taxpayers money being burned as  replacement for Russian oil, but if you must skip ahead to the finale, it's at 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48SqSqXWp4I

Do you think BC was the Creative Director? :g:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

9 hours ago, Ken L said:

I keep posting it’s a win win for  me so what about you !!!

So let’s look at the facts we open up before anybody else so our growth figures were obviously better then most , but as everybody else opened  up we are now being left behind at a rate of knots . 
And of course we have now fully left the EU .Mases  of red tape for business costs spiralling out of control labour shortages everywhere welcome  to brexit Britain and he presto we are now  plummeting with  inflation off the scale it’s lose lose lose . That’s Brexit Britain in a nutshell but it’s always back and white for you .

.Sportsman must be ****  himself laughing at you lot blown your own brains out , you keep pretending but you can’t run away from super Inflated  price increases enjoy them you voted for them and got exactly what you voted for pain !!! Best way to hurt a man  is in his pocket but to self inflict it it’s brilliant  😂

Brexit Explains 80% of U.K. Inflation, Former BOE Official Says

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

5 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Do you think BC was the Creative Director? :g:

Only for the last bit.

Even then, she couldn't stay on script.

She was supposed to scream: "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Only for the last bit.

Even then, she couldn't stay on script.

She was supposed to scream: "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Whwt did you say about chicken ??
Blacks white :bigemo_harabe_net-163:the loony mad Brexiteers 

The UK's largest chicken supplier 2 Sisters said price inflation of 15 per cent will be needed 'will be needed to even begin to cover the increasing cost of production' of the poultry. The Office of National Statistics recorded a 19 per cent rise in the price of chicken between March 2020 and March 2022.

Dug deep you know it makes sense :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

9 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I keep posting it’s a win win for  me so what about you !!!

So let’s look at the facts we open up before anybody else so our growth figures were obviously better then most , but as everybody else opened  up we are now being left behind at a rate of knots . 
And of course we have now fully left the EU .Mases  of red tape for business costs spiralling out of control labour shortages everywhere welcome  to brexit Britain and he presto we are now  plummeting with  inflation off the scale it’s lose lose lose . That’s Brexit Britain in a nutshell but it’s always back and white for you .

.Sportsman must be ****  himself laughing at you lot blown your own brains out , you keep pretending but you can’t run away from super Inflated  price increases enjoy them you voted for them and got exactly what you voted for pain !!! Best way to just a man  is in his pocket self inflicted 😂

I assume you are talking about lockdowns.

I have to assume, because you haven't actually said.

Nor have you defined what a lockdown is, what constitutes ending it, or provided any comparative data on dates by country to support your argument.

I can't be arsed with digging out the actual data and rubbing your face in it any more, so, I'll cite just one country.

Sweden is among the world's most advanced countries, and they didn't have a lockdown at all. By your logic, they should be way out ahead of the field, but they're not.

14 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I assume you are talking about lockdowns.

I have to assume, because you haven't actually said.

Nor have you defined what a lockdown is, what constitutes ending it, or provided any comparative data on dates by country to support your argument.

I can't be arsed with digging out the actual data and rubbing your face in it any more, so, I'll cite just one country.

Sweden is among the world's most advanced countries, and they didn't have a lockdown at all. By your logic, they should be way out ahead of the field, but they're not.

You can’t be arsed to dig out the data 😂 do you want to know what the data says .why are going to bottom of the G7 tell me !!!!

The bulkshit blame game is  we are no longer a member of the EU so what’s your excuse this time . The Brexshiteers have run out of excuses there is no more excuses Brexit is to blame .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

41 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You can’t be arsed to dig out the data 😂 do you want to know what the data says .why are going to bottom of the G7 tell me !!!!

The bulkshit blame game is  we are no longer a member of the EU so what’s your excuse this time . The Brexshiteers have run out of excuses there is no more excuses Brexit is to blame .

giphy.gif

Can’t be arsed to look up the data 😂 of course you can’t . Now Who’s  the idiot look in the mirror.

UK exports of goods to the EU have fallen by £20bn compared with the last period of stable trade with Europe, according to official figures marking the first full year since Brexit.

Numbers released on Friday by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) showed that the combined impact of the pandemic and Britain’s exit from the single market caused a 12% fall in exports between January and December last year compared with 2018.

Highlighting the disproportionate impact of leaving the EU, exports to the rest of the world excluding the 27-nation bloc dropped by a much smaller £10bn, or about 6% compared with 2018 levels.

FOR THE DON’T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WHY ARE THEY FOR CASTING BREXIT BRITAIN TO BE BOTTOM OF G7 NOW WE HAVE FULLY LEFT EUROPE AND THE SINGLE  MARKET

TAKE YOUR TIME !!!! I will be Waiting.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg