Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

Theres the swerve

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, big_cod said:

It’s **** for brains again  thick as pig **** ,  mystic spud crystall ball kid 😂you see dummy it’s Warrant Officer 1 but you wouldn’t know that 😂 . Just what exactly  can you say to this imbecile nothing really you are really beyond help. keyboard warrior hiding behind your PC taking utter shite . I would class you a very very lucky man  and I can guarantee you that 

Now Corporate let me think 😂 got a lovely free one next month all Curtesy of Coors beers free all day beer food wine etc etc etc what a **** eh 😂 and  a box at York  races in July terrible isn’t it 😂 no Whitby Scampi on that menu lobsters fresh and wild salmon instead and free liquors all day long and a splendid night in cracking hotel , how the other half live .:bigemo_harabe_net-163: And then there is the half wit on Anglers Net 😂

*courtesy*

Would any of AnglersNet's resident remainers care to offer us any comment on this week's events in the European Parliament?

It's obviously better to savour the taxpayers money being burned as  replacement for Russian oil, but if you must skip ahead to the finale, it's at 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48SqSqXWp4I

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Would any of AnglersNet's resident remainers care to offer us any comment on this week's events in the European Parliament?

It's obviously better to savour the taxpayers money being burned as  replacement for Russian oil, but if you must skip ahead to the finale, it's at 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48SqSqXWp4I

The next video down is much better 👍

There is nowhere to hide !!! In other words the Brexshiteers have shafted the British people .

Brexit Explains 80% of U.K. Inflation, Former BOE Official Says

• Adam Posen says he’d back a half-point rate hike in May
  • Economist says there’s no chance of a U.S.-U.K. trade deal

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-27/brexit-explains-80-of-u-k-inflation-former-boe-official-says

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

22 minutes ago, big_cod said:

The next video down is much better 👍

There is nowhere to hide !!! In other words the Brexshiteers have shafted the British people .

Brexit Explains 80% of U.K. Inflation, Former BOE Official Says

• Adam Posen says he’d back a half-point rate hike in May
  • Economist says there’s no chance of a U.S.-U.K. trade deal

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-27/brexit-explains-80-of-u-k-inflation-former-boe-official-says

That's YOUR next recommended video, based on what YOU watch while you're tugging away at the old trouserwurst.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

That's YOUR next recommended video, based on what YOU watch while you're tugging away at the old trouserwurst.

And what  about the brexit causing 80% of the inflation in Britain. 
Any more excuses no   you have used them all up .

What were our exports 3018- 2019 compared to now you tell me .

Our  Brexit economy is crashing  every leading  economist said this would happen but you said different you were wrong and they were right and now it’s time to pay .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

16 minutes ago, big_cod said:

And what  about the brexit causing 80% of the inflation in Britain. 
Any more excuses no   you have used them all up .

What were our exports 3018- 2019 compared to now you tell me .

Our  Brexit economy is crashing  every leading  economist said this would happen but you said different you were wrong and they were right and now it’s time to pay .

Your claim that "brexit causing 80% of the inflation in Britain" is obviously, and demonstrably,  not true.

I don't know what I can say to get this through your skull, but I'll give it one more shot.

INFLATION IN THE UK IS LOWER THAN IN BOTH THE EU AND THE US.

I can't comment on your exports claim, because I'll be dead before 3018.

Our economy is not "crashing". It contracted by 0.1% in March due to a combination of factors, but our exports, both to the EU and to the rest of the world, are increasing.

You still haven't shared your thoughts on the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48SqSqXWp4I&t=6s

Minutes of Board Meeting 12th May 2022.

Extract

CHAIR “So moving on to any other business does anyone wish to comment”?

ALL “YES, Bloody right we do”.

CHAIR “Do I detect a problem”?

MEMBER 1 “Yes, you sent us to that bloke in Shitby, and the guy is a real weirdo”!

CHAIR “In what way”?

MEMBER 2 “The fishing was ok I suppose, we didn’t catch much but the nutter kept rabbitting on about much more to catch than down South, everything is better than in the south, southerners don’t this, southerners do that, almost as if it was the prelude to the American Civil War”.

MEMBER 1 “Agreed”.

MEMBER 6 “Afterwards we went to some seafood bar and I happened to ask if they had scallops, ffs, not much to ask in a seaside resort and the bloody looney went into some diatribe that the only reason why The Titanic wasn’t found sooner was because it had been dragged across the Atlantic Ocean floor by scallop boats, but emphasised they weren’t EU scallop boats but boats personally crewed by people who voted Brexit and all of them were captained by Boris Johnson”!

MEMBER 5 “ I discovered we were eating testicles ffs but the guy said it was OK because it had some fecking Spanish dip and that’s what makes us European”.

MEMBER 6 “He stank”!

CHAIR “Of fish”?

MEMBER 6 “NO, of some bedsit down in Southampton”.

MEMBER 4 “He then told me he was going to find where I lived and get me into a dark alleyway, which is particularly worrying not because he’s scary in the least but I went to school with him and live a few streets away so I shouldn’t be hard to find”.

MEMBER 7 “He told me that his Son was a Warrant Officer on HMS 7 and that is just weird, I said to him “Do you mean HMS Severn”, and he asked me to strip off and go into the shower with him with my shoe laces undone so I could understand better.

CHAIR “Those in favour of keeping……

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Prediction = opinion

Next swerve

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson