I'm shocked and somewhat ashamed of myself....

Ken L

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Bring back destructors and burn it to make electric or ferment it to make gas and use the residue as fertiliser .Once they realise whats now a waste product that can be sold the problem goes away

Went through that a few years ago if you remember mate. Built a low cost anaerobic generator lined to a generator, solved the problem of excess CO2 due to cold weather in U.K. linked it all together with a stock tank for selectively bred tilapia and a growth bed for pond weed. Took a while to work out jet size for carburettor on generator but just kept increasing drill bit size, it’s not rocket science.

Demonstrated the whole thing to two members of local council and MP. They were well impressed but it’s just combining several older techniques.

Got a reply back from the powers that be. “Methane is a greenhouse gas. Methane is BAD. Goodbye.”

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

It's a good job Petrol is too dear these days, or you'd all be threatening to go round "Chinning" each other!! 🥊

Beer Mats at Dawn??

Edited by Martin56
  • Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Yes there is a subtle ploy to put the masses back to the middle ages ,walk everywhere because you can't afford to buy a new electric car that's 50% more than a petrol one of the same dimensions or buy a bike thats going to pay road tax and have traceable number plates (we can have cyclists riding about unknown places) ,have your spending controlled by removing the option of paper money so the powers can monitor your finances electronically .

Get rid of gas and force you to get inefficient  heat pumps which can be controlled by your shiny new smart meter (if you can afford electric which has mysterioously gone up in price). Make sure you cannot go to far if you can scrape together enough for an electric car by restricting the time it can be charged (you can bet for an extortionate fee you can buy a full charge ) as that shiny smart meter controls your EV charger which also connects to somewhere using the web .

So thats gas and electric controlled whats next water rationing and smart water meters where you get your alloted quota and then it switches off ?

I find it very convienient when the government want to "help stop climate change" the very things supposedly destroying the planet suddenly get to expensive to buy . I hear today even motorcycles will be restriced by 2035 making sure you cannot commute by them either ! That naughty naughty  WEF cant have the plebs getting what the ruliing elite gets what the point of power if everyone has it.

Thinking more (ouch) is there a law that says new builds cannot have chimneys ?(not seen a new house with a chimney for a long time) we cant have people burning things to keep warm ! Blimey they may even avoid using electricity cooking on the fire how could the elite then contol that ?

The plan is you can control what people buy by electronically refusing your card to pay, they can control when you eat by restricting the electric ,control where you go unless you walk ,control how far and how fast your car goes . and how warm you are ,i expect if you raise your voice you will get VERY cold and very hungry until you stop!

Once the masses get fed up protesting suddenly for "your safety" or some "terrorism" bullshit you phone and pc suddenly find they can only access ,"safe* sites the government control 😉

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 8/25/2022 at 5:21 PM, Ken L said:

This is not a British problem. Sewage pollution affects rivers and seas all over Europe.

In 2017, Spain was referred to the Court of Justice of the European Union for failure to comply with the Urban Waste Water Directive.

In 2019, pipes were found to be pumping waste into the sea near Costa del Sol.

There are dozens of similar reports in the last few years.

Same problem this year, on the Costa Blanca.

Trouble is, your irrational hatred of Britain and Brexit, causes you to see everything through a single lens. You can't simply accept that something is a problem that needs to be addressed, you have to tie it to the tail of your favourite hobby-horse and catastrophise the whole thing.

Time for another holiday for you, I'm assured that Spanish turds smell sweeter.

Two million cubic meters of sewage finds its way into La Seine from Paris alone every year, ultimately that river empties into the same area the frogs accuse us of polluting. the frogs are taking action on this the same as the U.K. Sewage mixed with rainwater during storms empties into just about every city in every country in the World but traitorous turds like Willy Plonker only repost the bias crap. If they would all just **** off to that place they prefer it would be better.

Problem is that if Clod goes swimming in Spain then we actually are guilty of U.K. turds polluting their seas.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The "Grid" will not be able to cope with the electric car charging demand!!

I can foresee the Government not letting the Electric drivers off from the lost revenue generated from Petrol/Diesel when it all changes!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

No you can charge one car "fast" or two slow if you want to charge 3 then your going to need a brand new cable from your house to the local substation if ofcourse your expensive charge cables havn't been pinched for the copper (yes thats happening already)

If you own a cheap EV the charge rate will be slow so you will need a full nights charge ,theres rumours "peak time" charging will be banned so your not going to get a full charge ,on the plus side batteries last much longer not charging them more than 80% on the negative side whos going to buy a second hand EV knowing full well you will have to fork out 5 grand over the price of the car because you can bet its being sold as the batteries are dying .

Someone worked out EV cars will never reach the carbon negatiive nonsense they say ,the car and battery factory use much more power to build the car (plus the resourses used to obtain the scores of different materials)than petrol ones and by the time your car gets near becoming carbon neutral the batteries need replacing 🥴

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

39 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

The "Grid" will not be able to cope with the electric car charging demand!!

I can foresee the Government not letting the Electric drivers off from the lost revenue generated from Petrol/Diesel when it all changes!!

Every new car, including electric cars, is fully connected to the internet and tracked by GPS - as well as controlled or disabled remotely.

The infrastructure in already in place to ditch VED and tax drivers by the mile.

Right now, they are pushing you towards EVs with fuel prices and away from older vehicles with clean air charges in cities.

The future is grim. Totalitarian control and restricted movement for the plebs, while the elites use their private jets.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 8/26/2022 at 11:06 PM, Huge_Vitae said:

Two million cubic meters of sewage finds its way into La Seine from Paris alone every year, ultimately that river empties into the same area the frogs accuse us of polluting. the frogs are taking action on this the same as the U.K. Sewage mixed with rainwater during storms empties into just about every city in every country in the World but traitorous turds like Willy Plonker only repost the bias crap. If they would all just **** off to that place they prefer it would be better.

Problem is that if Clod goes swimming in Spain then we actually are guilty of U.K. turds polluting their seas.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: there’s bullshit everywhere sphugh 

Fa4a3cce-f768-406a-9824-64fb6c6f1577

Swimmers are once again being advised not to swim in the sea following sewage discharges at a number of Isle of Wight beaches

following recent heavy rain.

Isle of white covered in **** 😂

Well **** does attract **** !!!

https://www.islandecho.co.uk/warning-for-swimmers-as-southern-water-told-stop-dumping-st-in-the-sea/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The solent has been full for decades