Mullet Watch 2004

Chippy

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sslatter

Heard the one about the bloke who fished a new mark and lost TWO seven pound plus fish within 10 minutes of each other? :mad:

Posted Image

Never fished for Mullet but it looks to be on the cards for Sunday. I have had some good advice from Leon as well as having read some of his articles.

8oz pirks with 8/0 tripples should do the job :D joking

Posted Image

Alan

[ 18. June 2004, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Chippy:

Sorry Alan

Haven't had time for a proper reply but I'll ditto what Leon had said.

Might also be worth trying a bubble float if they are right on the surface too.....or even just freelining a floaty bit on the surface if they're close enough....

Good luck!!

No problem chippy, loved the f...ing crab pic :D

Pervert :P:D

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Guest sslatter

Good luck with the King of Fish, Alan.

Went out yesterday to fish the swim where I lost two "fish of a lifetime" the day before, and was lucky enough to land two fish of 5.4.0 and 5.0.0, both on flake, laid-on close to a small bridge. Both gave a great account of themselves.

I haven't seen so many large mullet in one place before. Lots more than in my local river. Something tells me I might be doing a lot of fishing there this summer. :D

Keep the tackle light and the line tight. Good luck Alan.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote