Mullet Watch 2004

Chippy

corydoras:

Keep the tackle light and the line tight. Good luck Alan.

Can't bloody go :mad: insurance clean up job came up yesterday, have to finish it today :mad: .

Anyone want to buy a small cleaning company, a quid :D

Wed is a 100% must go up to the marina, guy coming to look at the radar. I will let you know how I do or don't get on :)

Cheers

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Alan. I went out mulleteering at the weekend and blanked (again).

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Guest sslatter

The colder windy weather seems to have knocked the local mullet fishing on the head, with no fish seen let alone caught for nearly a week now.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

I am off to France for 9 days at the weekend. I am going to try the Ouistreham-Caen canal and the estuary of l'Orne. Fingers crossed, I have never tried for mullet there before, but have been told they should be there.

[ 01. July 2004, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: corydoras ]

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

just fished the tawe in swansea, great day landed 7 mullet to 4lb plus a bonus bassof 2lb (all returned) its been my first day fishing this year only sorrry i left it late. if any of you are in swansea i strongly recomend fishing for the mullet as they seemed to be starved lol because for every fish landed i missed five takes, plus 1 snapped me ,also a few slipped the hook

hi guys

long time since i last got a chance to get on line as i had the dreaded comp virus but good to see that you are geting amongst the grey fellas.

was working today but knew a buddy of mine was on the hunt so called him to find out where he was fishing, got down to see him land a nice fish of about 3 to 4 lbs managed to blag a cast of him and second chuck had a fish of 6lb then back of to work, nice one and getting paid to fish!ha ha.

chippy, met up with grant in jersey last month, ask him about his smoothie!! :)