This is a great forum what's its history?

Snatcher

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cum in from a leaving do ********* lucky girl am totally hammered by thre way will not do a spell check cos i do not care ........

(edit note: LOL, I think you were a bit taken with drink because the remainder got pretty rough in spots and I had to remove it. - Newt)

[ 25. April 2004, 04:03 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Sorry mate! am pretty similar now,best 2 say nowt X Snatcher :)

Am going 2 my caravan 4 the first time this year(Mull of Galloway) dead exited. Will not b taking the fishing gear but will b having a spy.I am sure i seen double figure mullet in the harbour. Honest they looked like mini subs!will keep u posted

cum on the toon!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

In Whitley Bay Phil,the land of lager louts and loose women - sorry to the ladies out there but it is true!

Crabs - you swine! Snatcher :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

i lived in whitley bay for a while before moving to Cullercoats ,it was still newcastle brown and fairly loose women then ,worked on the shooting gallery at Spanish City before working in a clothing warehouse in dire north shields god how i`v suffered no wonder i am embittered :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So Chester do you actually look like Mr Churchill? I used to go to Cullercoats once till I got barred from the Crescent Club - lifes a bitch!

Crabs - you swine ! Snatcher :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Just a thought snatcher.

Through this little forum, I`ve met and fished with? Sandtiger, Norrie and Big Jim, Davy Holt and Linda, I`ve met Jim Roper on several occasions. Met and fished with Little Onions and Mick.

In 10 days time I`m going to meet some more.

Sorry. I`ve met and fished with Boybilly, Rahferret and B`Bob. Norman and countless others.

I`ve lost count of the folk that I`ve met via this site. I`m going to meet up with Alan Taylor in a few months.

Just because I clicked on a web link?

Well worth it I think you`ll agree?

Paul.

:):):)

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Welcome to the kiddies corner!! I say that because a lot of us here are beyond hope - errr work, I was two years older than you before touching a keyboard or mouse. I think the attraction of this site is the fact that you can take the P out of most of us without upsetting us and boy! to you pick up angling tips!!

[ 29. April 2004, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: kleinboet ]

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription