Dangerous Dogs!

Martin56

They are still popular dogs. Just not with the sort of people who want a shark on a rope and treat it accordingly. Plenty of German Shepherds about, which have also been demonised in the past. Any large, strong dog is potentially dangerous in the hands of a moron.

Sorry, inherently was a poor choice of words. Maybe I should have said that dogs have the potential to be dangerous. Then again, we all have the potential to be mass killers or rapists, but we don't. In the main because we have been brought up not to.

If you look at the story behind almost all of the dog attacks there is a tattooed ****wit who wanted a tough dog and brought it up to be "fierce" to enhance his own reputation.

Having said that I believe that all genuinely dangerous dogs should be destroyed. The problem with the dangerous dogs act is that dogs are being destroyed, not based on how they act or what they do, but on how they look.

• Like 2

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Sorry, inherently was a poor choice of words. Maybe I should have said that dogs have the potential to be dangerous. Then again, we all have the potential to be mass killers or rapists, but we don't. In the main because we have been brought up not to.

If you look at the story behind almost all of the dog attacks there is a tattooed ****wit who wanted a tough dog and brought it up to be "fierce" to enhance his own reputation.

Having said that I believe that all genuinely dangerous dogs should be destroyed. The problem with the dangerous dogs act is that dogs are being destroyed, not based on how they act or what they do, but on how they look.

I agree and the dog doesnt have to do anything but be judged a "type" and it can be removed and destroyed but now i own no animal whatsoever i dont give a crap ,i upset the lady innan animal charity the other day when she was telling how much it costs to feed them ,i told her you can save money natures way ,she appeared interested until i told her to feed the smaller animals to the big ones.i may not be allowed back in lol.

Strange people animal lovers they will try to save rather than put down the over population of useless animals people keep! Whats snakes about the ****ers wont even return sticks!

I would ban tomorrow the import and export of live animals ,no problem with frozen ones for the plate and why are we exporting food we can eat? Why export live sheep kill them and eat them here ,if farmers cant make money flogging them to us perhaps they need to change proffesion and certainly not a penny of tax payers money should prop up such people unless its for home eating and even then i wouldnt !give the money to better causes like me I'll eat the buggers

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

I don't know how to say this without sounding prejudiced - and my profiling may indeed be prejudice. There's an old saying a man and his dog, more often than not, look and act alike. I tend to believe that.

Phone

I've never seen a poodle owner with a "Fro".

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The saying here Phone is, “The temperament of a dog travels down the lead from its owner.”

In my experience it is correct.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The saying here Phone is, “The temperament of a dog travels down the lead from its owner.”

In my experience it is correct.

Maybe then, before a new owner is allowed to buy a dog, they should have to pass some kind of test.

Made to attend a few training classes at an approved dog training school (with a trainers dog) & earn a certified level of achievement before being allowed a dog of their own.

OK, so this doesn't do much about the existing owners, but over the next ten years or so (Dogs don't live forever) would show who the real dog lovers are. Could also bring back the DOG LICENSE (having passed the test) & owners have to carry it with them - Like our E.A. License!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

They wouldn't have to take a re-test if they then bought a different dog, having produced the first certificate.

Dog ownership is a huge commitment to do it right & can be Lethal in the wrong Hands!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Could you get the equivilent of a car automatic licence if it was a yorkshire terrier?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson