Travian

corydoras

Some people have a serious sence of humor failure on this game............

Was just tinkering last night waiting for a trade to come in before spending my resources before bed, I have found an abandoned Village 34mins away which yields me 27 of each every six mins. I send 2 of my legionnaires out every 6 mins and get 200+ resources. bit tricky and fiddly but better some than none :huh:

Anyway....... I get a message......

****** wrote:

unless you want me to zero pop your village i wouldn't attack me again

So I have a look and the guy is like 24 hrs away from me, has 5 villages and a BIG population.....

So I reply......

****** wrote:

Sorry Mate, don't know what you are on about, you appear to be a long distance away from me and I have only attacked 3 villages, 2 have been deleted since and the last is a farm. I have only just started, I am sure I would not attack a player with your population unless somebody forgot to hide the Scotch Bottle, in which case I would apologise..........

Quick reply........

****** wrote:

(my village) Raid on (His Village)

Troops ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Arrival in 25:46:04 hrs at 08:01:33 pm

OH BU@@ER........... A quick check and yes, I have sent 2 troops to raid him, his village is named simply a number, obviously I got my boxes around the wrong way, quick check, with dismay the X has gone :rolleyes: So I quickly send.......

******* wrote:

(My Village) Raid on (Him)

Troops 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Arrival in 25:33:07 hrs at 08:01:33 pm

That's from my screen, best I can do to apologise! with a population less than 230, I couldn't send much more, sorry about that, I get a lot of attacks from ELF and have to disperse my 14 troops to pointless raids quickly or lose them, Can't recall them, time expired. Sorry

AN understanding chap, it seems.......

***** wrote:

not to worry if theres only two men i'll forget about it

That's OK then... Make light of it, just to show no aggression intended.

******* wrote:

Ok, thanks, are you saying my remaining men might not survive.......... lol.

The two men I sent to you are covered by the Geneva Convention you know, you must not torture or abuse them. I am the first in the game to have RCV Drones, they will look for my two men in your POW Camps, if the photo recognition software identifies them I shall send in Chuck Norris............

In the alternate of course, they could already be dead.!

I thought it funny :D He obviously didn't, as my screen flashes an incoming attack from him :huh: Worth a chance I send.

what are you sending me, do I have to evacuate?

Nice reply........

I wouldn't think they could survive my wall to be fair, You best not be there when it arrives

1 Hour 47 mins to go...........

Perhaps goodbye all. :o:D

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people have a serious sence of humor failure on this game............

Was just tinkering last night waiting for a trade to come in before spending my resources before bed, I have found an abandoned Village 34mins away which yields me 27 of each every six mins. I send 2 of my legionnaires out every 6 mins and get 200+ resources. bit tricky and fiddly but better some than none :huh:

Anyway....... I get a message......

So I have a look and the guy is like 24 hrs away from me, has 5 villages and a BIG population.....

So I reply......

Quick reply........

OH BU@@ER........... A quick check and yes, I have sent 2 troops to raid him, his village is named simply a number, obviously I got my boxes around the wrong way, quick check, with dismay the X has gone :rolleyes: So I quickly send.......

AN understanding chap, it seems.......

That's OK then... Make light of it, just to show no aggression intended.

I thought it funny :D He obviously didn't, as my screen flashes an incoming attack from him :huh: Worth a chance I send.

Nice reply........

1 Hour 47 mins to go...........

Perhaps goodbye all. :o:D

LMFAO, you are so right, some people take this way too seriously. What happened ?

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

LMFAO, you are so right, some people take this way too seriously. What happened ?

He sent 500 Imperians and 100 Equites Caesaris as retaliation, I spent my stuff and sent out my troops before they got here. He got nothing except a 22 hour wait for his troops to return.

Not wishing to give up I sent him a message after my two died on the attack.........

I think you were right, they both died, can you give them a decent burial please, their names were Dennis and Bryan, Well a decent burial for Bryan, Dennis was a nerd. You can eat him if you like.

Once again apologies for that.

I think maybe he still doesn't get my 'surreal' (as DavyR puts it) humour, got this back.......

ok will do

Oh well, light at the end of the tunnel there somewhere I think. :huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Hello from server six

I am up to 289 now, and building settlers and throwing tea parties. Hope to occupy the 15c for my second village tomorrow unless someone else finds it first.

Must go now, a neighbour comes out of protection just before midnight, and I have a lot of mad axemen waiting to greet him!

It is amazing how many come out of protection with just a wall level 1 and palace (!!!!) level 2 and a couple of swords. They then wonder why they get slaughtered.

I had gangs of clubbies raiding for me BEFORE I came out. Never bothered to spend resources on a residence (let alone a palace!) until I was over 200

If you do well at the beginning, it gets noticed, and a good alliance will choose YOU

Alliances have enemies though........ BIG ones.

BTW, the most useful tool is the scout - send them in pairs, one to report on loot and troops, t'other to report on defences.

Also keep one at home to detect incoming spies - that means you need a minimum of three.

Later The axemen are on their way.

I have had the usual hate maik from the farmees.

Strange how often they question one's masculinity.

I reply with something along the lines of....

"Strange you should say that - your army was away when we visited, and your village women fought amongst themselves for the privilege of entertaining my troops.

The chief's daughter begged to become my concubine, but regretfully I had to decline. The size of my harem and its consequent drain upon the wheat budget is already causing raised eyebrows amongst my fellow chiefs."

to others which all seem to start "dude stop atakkin me pick on your own size" I reply "Think of me as your local tax collecter"

Great fun - back to my axemen.

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Sorry to be a copy cat Mr M, but I just HAD to get one of those sigs.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Well, I'm not so clever with the graphics as you guys, but here's mine

Player Vagabond Rank:2357

tnd.gif

"Man who sleep in den of tiger not dream long"

Tribe:Teutons Alliance:xVFx

Villages:2 Population:352

Villages

Rotherfield (Capital)313(-58|-170)

Okkers Pit39(-64|-172)

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

There's a new speed server game starting in the morning, I might give it another go, apparently the speed servers are a different game, much more aggressive so it might be worth a shot.

I'm on the speed server now, things happen a lot quicker, which is fine when I'm sat in front of the PC, but when I have to go to work it might be problematic, time to dig the netbook out :)

Edited by jeepster

Which one is the quick one then jeepster ?

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"