Robson Green returns tonight 9pm CH5

Snatcher

Sorry if this has already been posted but just spotted it in the papers. His last series certainly provoked mixed reaction :rolleyes: He starts off fishing for catfish at Lake Kariba for catfish. Following on from his last series he will either be trying dynamite or cyanide !!!!!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Love or hate the guy its not to be missed :sun:

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd sooner poke sticks in my eyes.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

i'm with you Snatcher, he's a laugh. good entertaiment. I'm off as he's on. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I thought it good entertainment, apart from the attempts to out-swear Gordon Ramsay, which were somewhat overdone. Losing your rag when you lose a fish is not the best way forward and not even good television.

Having fished Lake Kariba ourselves, and had quite a few tigerfish, amongst others, we could identify with the location. Sure, the dangers were accentuated for the benefit of the armchair audience, but so what ?

We look forward to the Kenya trips. His next week, and ours in March.

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Good stuff tonight :) I thoroughly enjoyed it , especially down the Zambesi.

Bring on some more :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

He's a moron

Ah, don't you just love the voice of reason...

Personally I loved it. He's had the chance to do something I'll most probably never get to do...if I can't do it, then I'd at least like to see what may be...

I thought this episode was much more restrained than the previous ones, and all the better for it.

Bit of bad language, but then I'm sure we all do that when we lose one....I know I do....

Will I watch the next episode? Damn right I will!

That was excellent entertainment!

Janet

Be careful chuby and arbocop, you might be accused of angling snobbery. ;):D

I enjoyed the programme, a bit OTT, but good entertainment.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I only watched two or three of the previous series and found then interesting for the fishing content, my only reservation on the programme was that I felt he (Robson) was acting the part and was not being himself, perhaps this serises will be more realistic, lets hope so. ;)

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.