Caption Competition

Elton

Firstly, the prize:

whizzo01.jpg

1 large bag Whizzo CSL & GLM Golden Carp Method Bag Up, 1 bag Whizzo 6mm Panda slow sinking pellets, 1 bag Whizzo 3mm Panda slow sinking pellets, 4 bags Whizzo cupping corn.

Folks, I can only run competitions if I get prizes from people like Whizzo. Companies will only supply prizes if it's worth their while. The email address for Whizzo is Whizzokev@aol.com - if you want to know more about the Whizzo range, or where your nearest stockist is, please contact them. Your support is appreciated.

Onto the competition.

Rules

-----

This is for fun - the judge's decision is final. Quite who the judge is depends on the size of anyone with a grievance....if you're a big bloke with attitude, it's Gaffer :D

This is a family forum - keep it clean. Subtlety stands a better chance of winning, anyway...

Competition closes on Friday 26th July.

A maximum of two entries per person.

Now, onto the photograph.....

Darrell is captured in action here, hastily pulling on a pair of waders at the NEC. Don't let the fact that he's from Wales influence your thinking

darrell.jpg

Thanks to Steve for the photo.

Good luck,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chap behind camera "NO you put your finger on the end and ROLL it down the shaft"

chap with 1980`s mohican " oh i though it was a bike fair ,i wanted to sell this wheel"

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No 1 When Gray told me how much he paid for that net my legs went all wobbley.

No 2 I don't have this much trouble pulling my tights on.

[ 18 July 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Nugg ]

Well as poor old Darrel is from Wales, what could be better than.."Lets see them sheep get out of these now!"..Hence the big grin on his face...

Apologies Darrel...

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet