IS THIS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR

big_cod

There have been two closures of alzheimer's care center's where i live because of the cuts !.

Remploy's closure ! an MP came on camera and said disabled people want traing for real jobs ! what the hell were they doing at Remploy. We had a center near us and i was doing some building maintenance there. They employee's were making fantastic furniture, giving them an income and pride in doing their jobs, REAL jobs. But the MP said they wanted to be trained for jobs, training for so long and then chucked on the dole. We all know its against the law to discriminate against disabled workers, but hey in the real world it does happen. Yes the very caring Tory boys and girls.

How did the MP know that the disabled workers wanted training, THEY ASKED THEM, bet they never asked the hundreds of ex Remploy workers if they needed training.

In all the government closed the centers to save money to pay for some training for other disabled workers! fine, but in the long run, how much in benefits are going to be paid out !

A very caring Mr Cameron. Things will get worse thats for real.

I'd close Remploy too. The whole thing is patronising, a relic from the days when we shut disabled people way from the public view. Disabled people should be integrated into society and should be working with the rest of us, not shuffled off into some building at the back of an industrial estate making zimmer frames.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

That is exactly what makes me smile...Most Brits see very few guns, and of course all National police and most municipals do carry them.

You see the Brits staring :lol: :lol:

In France even the traffic wardens have a pistol on their hip. The are called the "Police Municipal" but basically they are traffic wardens with guns. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

result was half a million donated to the labour party funds, what was his name, oh yer, rock steady eddie millibonk. :thumbs:
Who was the alleged donor Barry?

Intersting watching the chanell 4 news i do get why the times had the story on cameron, who owns the times mr rupert murdock and what did mr cameron do do to mr murdock he gave him hell his integrity in tatters wrong move mr cameron payback time.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Intersting watching the chanell 4 news i do get why the times had the story on cameron, who owns the times mr rupert murdock and what did mr cameron do do to mr murdock he gave him hell his integrity in tatters wrong move mr cameron payback time.

paul.

Should always keep the press on your side, forgot who said that, but never a truer word uttered for celebs and famus peeps, oh i love to see him squirm, LoL

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The NHS is such a sacred cow of British politics that it's very hard to change it. As soon as the Tories touch it they're accused of being driven by a desire to privatise it, and Labour is hamstrung by being too far in the pocket of the vested interests of service providers. I wish the politicians could set aside the point scoring and dogma and sit down to work out how the hell to make the NHS continue to work without bankrupting the country, but that will never happen when it's so easy to stir up emotions with a couple of words.

Greetings SW, :mellow:

Hey, hang on here Steve Walker, don't you go spouting common sense when you're up against such as Big Cods & the rest of those who will insist in denying reality!!

I say this to you, the NHS is nothing short of a national scandal, it costs too damn much, it's grossly overstaffed to the tune of about 300,000 bodies [imagine the cost savings if 'they' kicked about half of that number out?] & it is totally unfit for purpose, this opinion born out by the continuous bad press the NHS jusitiably receives.

But, thank you for trying.

Regards,

H :wallbash:

Greetings SW, :mellow:

Hey, hang on here Steve Walker, don't you go spouting common sense when you're up against such as Big Cods & the rest of those who will insist in denying reality!!

I say this to you, the NHS is nothing short of a national scandal, it costs too damn much, it's grossly overstaffed to the tune of about 300,000 bodies [imagine the cost savings if 'they' kicked about half of that number out?] & it is totally unfit for purpose, this opinion born out by the continuous bad press the NHS jusitiably receives.

But, thank you for trying.

Regards,

H :wallbash:

Take a good luck in the opinion polls on 33% in favour of the NHS reforms so myself and many others do NOT trust the tories on the NHS never have and never will.

http://www.nhscampaign.org/NHS-reforms/the...inion-poll.html

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Dont you know you cannot have an opinion if it differs from others Paul, :lol:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Take a good luck in the opinion polls on 33% in favour of the NHS reforms so myself and many others do NOT trust the tories on the NHS never have and never will.

paul.

From the page you linked to:
Patients want good local services with their health needs delivered by people they can trust.

I don't. First and foremost I want A NATIONAL Health Service, one where the treatment on offer does not depend on what part of the country you live in.

paul.

Well there is nothing like an unbiased viewpoint, and that is nothing like :rolleyes:

The only people who want the NHS to stay as it is are either people who have no experience of it or possibly people who have a nice secure gravy train and don't want anyone to rock the boat.

What do you think?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/