IS THIS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR

big_cod

That was a very good piece of writing, Steve. I fear that any system is going to become unsustainable, given the projected number of elderly people in poor health in the next decade or two.

The NHS is such a sacred cow of British politics that it's very hard to change it. As soon as the Tories touch it they're accused of being driven by a desire to privatise it, and Labour is hamstrung by being too far in the pocket of the vested interests of service providers. I wish the politicians could set aside the point scoring and dogma and sit down to work out how the hell to make the NHS continue to work without bankrupting the country, but that will never happen when it's so easy to stir up emotions with a couple of words.

ok i just had a look at the article. i quit at the picture of cameron looking smug. that pic was at the "World Economic Forum" see the posters in the background. but the article makes it seem it was from yesterday with the caption over it "Shame: David Cameron rejoiced at NHS demise".

what a load of ******. if im not mistaken the bill was passed in the house of lords not the world economic forum. paul you should read a different source of info that doesnt just stir the sh**

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

So is anyone suggesting that our (sorry, your) wonderful NHS should remain unchanged?

Greetings Once Again Mr S, :rolleyes:

At last, do we have sane voice with which to challenge the ill-informed, I don't believe it!

I've mentioned it before, but I'll bore you all once again. About three years ago 'a bloke writing to the papers' said [i believe his letter was in response to NHS disaster/calamity no. 3586, could've been no. calamity 8653?] "The NHS is little more than an employment agency who do a bit of health care on the side". <_<

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Regards,

H of The River. <_<

Seeing as its been voted in, lets now all sit back and watch the wonderfully redigned NHS work like clockwork.

The shareholder will have a lot to say with private companies pumping money int the NHS, more fatcat payment when things go tits up no doubt.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

"Is this what you voted for"

Answer: Yes.

This NHS you speak of, Never used it.

I enjoy every vice Smoking / drinking fine wines and beers / not a member of a gym / i dont diet / i eat red meat etc on and on.

The NHS will not treat me if i ever fell foul to some nasty.

Can i opt out ? NO !

I dont want to be a burden on the NHS, can i just look after myself and family > Please ?

I'd save a freaking fortune and can i have rebait back to 1978 ? cheers muchly.

PS: 37p added to £7.07 to my brand of 20 smoke's. You got a problem with that ?, coz i ain't. It's MY ****ing choice ! All other life choice's ? DENIED !

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Shocking is the only word to describe till you need it you turn a blind eye but some time in our lives we will all need it and this man is doing his best to destroy it shamefull is the only word to describe it and his sidekick clegg he is finished.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david...d-health-767611

June Bishop

This Government is an absolute disgrace.

The people who run the N.H.S. said no to this Bill

The people of this Country said no to this Bill

What is it that this Government do not understand

We all have been treated with utter contempt.

Mr Cameron and Mr Clegg you may be thumping the tables with joy now but we the public will be thumping you at the next Election.

Hang your heads in shame you are not fit for Government

Time for a vote of no confidence against this vile Party

paul.

That rag the mirror really is bad for your health, should have warnings on the front just like fag packets. Cammeron is trying to do something about the 65 billion cost per year paid into the nhs for management costs.. Or does 50% of all monies pumped in per year sit well with you? The money put in by the last administration in the public private partnership, will take your grand kids many years to pay back and last year if my memory is correct, the cons had to put aside extra money to help some of the authorities keep their head above water because of the interest payments alone. Safe in labours hands, yer right.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I enjoy every vice Smoking / drinking fine wines and beers / not a member of a gym / i dont diet / i eat red meat etc on and on.

Can i opt out ? NO !

I dont want to be a burden on the NHS, can i just look after myself and family > Please ?

PS: 37p added to £7.07 to my brand of 20 smoke's. You got a problem with that ?, coz i ain't. It's MY ****ing choice ! All other life choice's ? DENIED !

Never seen a doctor in your life ?

I take it you have kids, ! no disrespect to them by any means, but have they never used the NHS ?

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

This would be the NHS where the head of the Royal College of Nurses admits that nurse training is not fit for purpose, they all have degrees but no training in looking after sick people.

Where the same man asked patient's families to come into the hospitals to help feed, wash and take patients to the toilet because his nurses "are too busy"

Where elderly patients starve to death

Where elderly patients are left laying in soiled bedding for hours on end.

Where, when I was a patient they filled me full of morphine and codeine (both well known for causing constipation) and no-one noticed that I hadn't had a tom tit for 2 weeks

Where, when my father in law was in hospital for 3 weeks, he didn't have one bed bath in that period.

Where you go in to get your bunion fixed and come out (if your lucky) with a life threatening infection.

My last stay in a UK hospital was for some extremely delicate surgery on my spine in a very dangerous area of my neck. (The Egyptian surgeon was fantastic, the nursing care less so)

When I was discharged the Consultant Surgeon told me that he needed to see me for a check up in 3 weeks. A few days later I got a letter from the hospital with an appointment for the check up in 4 months. I phoned the outpatients dept to tell them that the surgeon wanted to see me in 3 weeks and was told by the clerk that this was the earliest appointment that I could have, take it or leave it. So it seems in the 21st century that the appointment clerks opinion carries more weight than a consultant neuro surgeon. Thank **** I now live in France and have access to decent medical care if I need it.

I am fairly convinced that most people in hospital in the UK survive despite the NHS rather than because of it. The entire thing needs complete overhaul.

BTW, I am not surprised that many within the NHS are afraid of reform. For them, voting for change is like turkeys voting for Christmas, not in their best interest :rolleyes:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Can i opt out ? NO !

You havent used it YET lucky fellow i hadnt till 3 months ago and i was climbing cliffs with my eyes shut you never know whats round the corner .

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg