Recreational drugs

Sportsman

One aty for me and that is VERY easy. Give them a taste of there own medecine! A LARGE TASTE
Can you please forward to me a lethal dose of THC please Chris? Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory,

FWIW

THC LD50 is 42 mg/kg of body weight.

It is responsible for 4 deaths between January 1, 1997 to June 30, 2005. (Not sure what that means? From FDA.

I don't care.

Phone

Phone

There are no good LD50 test results for THC on humans. It would not be ethical to run trials and there are extremely few, if any well documented deaths to reach a conclusion on an epidemiological basis.

This is from Health Canada's web site.

9.0 Overdose/Toxicity

The LD50 is estimated to be 20,000 to 40,000 times the amount in one marihuana cigarette (approximately 1500 lb) smoked in a period of 15 minutes (Annas, 1997). Marihuana is not a completely benign agent and it has a variety of physiological effects, but aside from the hazards consequent to smoking, the adverse effects are within the range tolerated for other medications (National Academy of Sciences, 1999, p3.49). Cannabis often produces unwanted effects, typically dizziness, sedation, intoxication, clumsiness, dry mouth, lowered blood pressure or increased heart rate (Robson, 2001). The rare acute complications (such as panic attacks, psychosis, convulsions, etc.) that present to the Emergency Department can be managed with conservative measures (Seldon, et al., 1990). As is stated for overdose with Marinol® (Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties, 2003), signs and symptoms with smoked marihuana are an extension of the psychotomimetic and physiologic effects of THC. If disturbing psychiatric symptoms occur at the prescribed dosage, the patient should be closely observed in a quiet environment and supportive measures, including reassurance, should be used.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Phone

There are no good LD50 test results for THC on humans. It would not be ethical to run trials and there are extremely few, if any well documented deaths to reach a conclusion on an epidemiological basis.

This is from Health Canada's web site.

Careful Cory you have used English properly and introduced empirical evidence to suport your case. You are likely to upset some readers who may view that as you 'talking down to them'. ;)

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Say drugs are decriminalised and brought within the tax system.

What would the people who are currently drug dealers then do to make their money?

I can't see them scrubbing up, putting on a suit and going straight. They might not be dealing drugs any more but I can't see how the net level of crime would decrease.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Careful Cory you have used English properly and introduced empirical evidence to suport your case. You are likely to upset some readers who may view that as you 'talking down to them'. ;)

Was there really any need for this, Emma? It can do nothing but inflame your antagonists.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

i think you guys and girls need to kick back and maybe take some drugs and learn to chill out instead of arguing so much

mdma would be my recomending

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

Was there really any need for this, Emma? It can do nothing but inflame your antagonists.

Water off a ducks back to me chum, sticks and stones, playground insults mean nothing to me. :D

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I was replying to Phone, he won't see it that way I'm sure.

Can you please forward to me a lethal dose of THC please Chris?

The lethal dose is about 2lb of resin, though it does vary depending on the height it is dropped on your head from.