John Ellison

John Ellison

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not know John, but enjoyed his postings - and now admire his courage in facing "what comes next".

Will think of you all today.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

John is an inspiration to many on here and I'm sure I speak for us all when I say that he is very much in our thoughts.

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Ever so sorry to hear this news. John will certainly be missed.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I as a comparatively new member i did not know John,but in this difficult time for you and all of John's family you have my thoughts and prayers.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I was saddened by your post, having been in a similar situation recently, I can imagine what you and your family are going through.

I haven't been on AN long enough to have known John, but I am sure the words of comfort and respect for him from those who have, will help you and your family at this sad time. Be strong.

regards John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

thankyou for all your support.

this will be passed onto him.

it is his wish that you be kept updated on his condition

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.