Israel - some facts

Newt

que' yoxer and rabbit for a full on attack :clap:

trouble is both "factions" were democratically ;) elected exactly what the west wanted and are part of the respected governments ,seems democracy should only include those subservient to the west to be "democratic" :rolleyes:

Regrettably rabbit got barred from AN way back for so-called "poisonous" posts ;)

But it's true what you say about democracy.

The US and its money and arms has undermined more democratically elected regimes than you can count on all your digits, in order to install vicious fascists whose attitude happens to please the US.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they believe jesus didnt die on the cross (as far as i can fathom) which is not only strange but herks to that book that caused all the furor last year ,its a strange world. :headhurt:

they got kicked out from moslem land :rolleyes: for not toeing the line :rolleyes:

Ah but do they wear poly cotton shirts?! ;);)

The US and its money and arms has undermined more democratically elected regimes than you can count on all your digits, in order to install vicious fascists whose attitude happens to please the US.

So have we!!! We're all guilty of opportunism at the time if it suits us.

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Now Chesters what ever you do don't go quoting the Old Testament, esp Deuteronomy which as I recall declares wool/cotton mix clothing as an abomination unto the lord, which on the whole I think is a bit steep!

blimey spandex wearers could expect a severe stoning then .....for once i think god is right :D

despite the dark intention of the original post its not gone downhill ,perhaps this is what freedom is ,in "other" countries (all of which have been mentioned) i suspect fear would stop all this nonsense and it would be a knock at the door not a Mod deleting a "hot" topic ,is it because the power of the church has long gone ?,hopefully a more powerfull "god" won't in the future stop our fun .pity in real life those getting butchered abroad cant have the same facility but ofcourse their gods and those that stand by "his" shoulder would find this a threat to their power :(

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The way I see it is... :blink:

I never hear of Jews flying planes into civilian buildings around the world and blowing up women and children on buses, I never hear of Jews decapitating totally innocent people who have no qualms with them. The way I see it is Jews keep themselves to themselves in other countries, Jews want their own land where they are now so defending their land is understandable to me.

The way I see it is....its their land FFS, its not as if its the size of America is it? :(

To the best of my knowledge, these are accurate. They don't seem to be the sort of thing mentioned in the media lately though as they seem to be having more fun Israel-bashing..

Sorry, just noticed your sig and realise it's good advice.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

The way I see it is... :blink:

I never hear of Jews flying planes into civilian buildings around the world and blowing up women and children on buses, I never hear of Jews decapitating totally innocent people who have no qualms with them. The way I see it is Jews keep themselves to themselves in other countries, Jews want their own land where they are now so defending their land is understandable to me.

The way I see it is....its their land FFS, its not as if its the size of America is it? :(

its there every day mate just substitute bombs for planes and bulldozers for swords ,they have no qualms firing missiles at cars carrying "terrorists" ignoring the innocent in them and around ,they are as bad as each other.history will reveal its not their land but land handed over to stop their very same attrocities that those around them use now.monkey see monkey do ;)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Sorry to pee on your fire Huge but Israel are fighting Hezbollah not Hamas, but I get your point!

Then I am sorry your peeing has not put the fire out, your history is too shallow and needs to go back a little further, but thanks anyways are given to you by my visitors tonight, another BBQ ruined and I thought it was a mere dribble, or do you have a problem you need to discuss by PM :P

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Then I am sorry your peeing has not put the fire out, your history is too shallow and needs to go back a little further, but thanks anyways are given to you by my visitors tonight, another BBQ ruined and I thought it was a mere dribble, or do you have a problem you need to discuss by PM :P

I'm the first to admit that my history may be shallow!! but Hamas are in Palestine and have to make DIY rockets, Hezbollah are in Lebanon, well organised and armed by other Arab states. But you are prob right Israel has been biding its time waiting for the "right" moment. However in their defence what would we do if we were being hit by rockets fired from another country? The situation is far to complex to be solved by one course of action. Israel's current actions even if successful will never bring about peace, I cant see what they hope to gain in the long run?

Anyway BBQ tomorrow lunch time, rain has better be gone by then!

Dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Guest Brumagem Phil

You might want to check a map and see just how 'big' the gaza strip and west banks are. <_<

I'm a little disappointed in you actually casey.........I recall you criticising one or two of us for wanting to know WHY people hurt kids a while back (rather than wanting to tear them apart with our bare hands), but here you are now pretty much condoning the slaughter of dozens of em last night and all for the sake of a bit of land. Seems to me your remarks are somewhat biased......ie an english/white kids life is more important than a lebanese one. I'm sure you didnt intend your remarks that way, just thought I'd show how they could be construed.

The Israelis are only defending land they effectively stole anyway.......if you think thats ok then I'm off to your gaff tomorra to pinch half your garden :P:)