FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Oh my god, WHAT is that,...haggis and steak......I feel sick now !!!!!! :blink:

Is that the usual Coatbridge sustinance.....washed down with a wee bottle of Chablis Buckie 2007....!!!!!! :D :D :D

butchers own recipe laddy outstanding , not like that kebad sh*t you eat you ever seen where they make that crap never eat another after i got a fingernail stuck in my gum ,

i,m afraid i washed it down with a bottle of snatchers finest ..neuky!! you know the one you dont drink it cause its too strong for you :thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda will keep you well fed...theres a proper galley aboard.......but, I will just pop into the Snack bar for mine :):) wont take more than a few minutes !! :):)

the only reason you dont get fed half the time is because your too feckin fussy about your Bacon :rolleyes:

and we only carry 1 day's supplies .. that's 10 min to you :P

Edited by Orca
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Linda dearest - if norries passing you boat on his way in for his food will you send me a bacon butty with him?

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

and john if you want to get on Davy's very very very best side bring LOTS and LOTS of wine gums.

Not just Wine gums, but Maynards Winegums / Midget Gems or Sports mixtures tend to increas the boat's catching power ;)

It's the nearest to a guarantee of a skate you can get :D:D

hmmm you could well be right there :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hi Snatch

The galley Slave will be on the boat for Easter so food will be sorted, just need to know if there's anything you dont like. If you want bring yourself some "sweeties" and "juice" but there will be plenty of hot food, tea, coffee and soup. Whatever you do dont bring any bloody MARMITE or MUSTARD as they will be launched from the boat the minute they are found, as Davey Benson can testify to. :yucky:

Linda am truly omnivorous,will turn my sneck up at nowt!!! I will square up with you and Davy for provisions/petrol when I see you there then. This trip gets better by the minute.

Did you have spare skate gear to lend me Davy? forgot what was said now! Will bring up a spinning rod for a bit sport fishing and a 20lb class rod/multiplier/30 lb braid for doggies or whatever. Think I am having a bit of a shore session with Guy using his gear on the Sat night.

:fishing1::thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

After I've had a pop at these Pollack I've been hearing about all year, I will revert to type.....snoring away in one of the deck chairs, while Paul hammers the doggies, rising only when a rod is offered to me or when a cup of oxo and some of Linda's glorious nosh comes my way; I might just wake long enough to take a potshot at any passing Fuds too :thumbs:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Hiya,

Did you have spare skate gear to lend me Davy? forgot what was said now! Will bring up a spinning rod for a bit sport fishing and a 20lb class rod/multiplier/30 lb braid for doggies or whatever.

The skate gear is sorted :thumbs:

All you will need is the light rod & spinning rod :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

butchers own recipe laddy outstanding , not like that kebad sh*t you eat you ever seen where they make that crap never eat another after i got a fingernail stuck in my gum ,

i,m afraid i washed it down with a bottle of snatchers finest ..neuky!! you know the one you dont drink it cause its too strong for you :thumbs::thumbs:

Guy, It sounds horrible actually !!!! :):)....Nookie Broon, I'm on my 3rd case of it...getting it at £2 a chuck just now...24x 500ml cans....:):)

BTW, KEBABS are GOOD for you...its a well known scientific fact !!!!! Honest !!! :):)

Linda dearest - if norries passing you boat on his way in for his food will you send me a bacon butty with him?

Why ??? Where will you be ??? :blink: :blink:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

After I've had a pop at these Pollack I've been hearing about all year, I will revert to type.....snoring away in one of the deck chairs, while Paul hammers the doggies, rising only when a rod is offered to me or when a cup of oxo and some of Linda's glorious nosh comes my way; I might just wake long enough to take a potshot at any passing Fuds too :thumbs:

sounds better than a day on the hellraiser last year john :rolleyes:

but then, that holty said the "R" word about 100 times and jonahed everyone <_<

maybe get tied up to the catchalot for lunchtime, canny let my wee boy go hungry :thumbs:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif