FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nout better than Lindys fried breakfast. Only problem is waiting for all the greedy bleeders to finish, so`s I can grab any left over french toast!! :wub:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Nout better than Lindys fried breakfast. Only problem is waiting for all the greedy bleeders to finish, so`s I can grab any left over french toast!! :wub:

Hey Paul....this year just shoot them...that'll speed em up!

Edited by jabee

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Hey Paul....this year just shoot them...that'll speed em up!

Got a better idea. Sennacot in their breakfast coffee. They`ll be queueing for the loo instead of filling their bellies!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Slumming it Eh? :wallbash: :wallbash: Bloody cheek. My boat supplies healthy fat free cuisine. None of these unhealthy bacon butties.

aye but the poor shmucks onboard have to put up with those stinking oily rags of yours :yucky:

should be illegal........

oh.....

it is...... :thumbs:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

aye but the poor shmucks onboard have to put up with those stinking oily rags of yours :yucky:

should be illegal........

oh.....

it is...... :thumbs:

Les, D'you still want that "message" brought up ??? :):), or is it sorted !!!! :) Another one wont go wrong..will it !!! :rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Les, D'you still want that "message" brought up ??? :):), or is it sorted !!!! :) Another one wont go wrong..will it !!! :rolleyes:

PM'd you norrie, RE....

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Slumming it Eh? :wallbash: :wallbash: Bloody cheek. My boat supplies healthy fat free cuisine. None of these unhealthy bacon butties. Don't think a hard hat will stop you getting slapped round the mush with a wet kipper :clap2: :clap2:

that,ll be the rolls on thin air you supply then me oll sea dog :thumbs:

forgot about that ian , we never really eat on your boat up there , cause we can never stomach anything to eat after the night before :drunk::drunk:

slapped with a wet kipper , has spike got them funny movies with him again then :clap2::headhurt::whistling::whistling::crazy::crazy: