FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

OI!! You load of fecking heathens. Have you forgot what Easter is all about? I`ll expect you all to be at the kirk at 08.00 on the Sunday for morning prayers.

Our Lord, which art in heaven

Hallowed be thy name.

Stop Les from farting,

Stop Norrie darting.

And don`t you dare let anyone grass up who shot the last Fud.

( or Bambi`s mum).

AMEN.

ah thought easter was about getting time off work to go fishin an drinkin!! :clap2::clap2::thumbs:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you shower better go and find some cold iron to touch to un-jonah yourselves :wallbash:

second paragraph down, also the "P" word....

http://www.fife.50megs.com/scots-folklore-...perstitions.htm

:P :P

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

What's all that crap got to do with chocolate eggs :blink::rolleyes:

Exactly. Some spoilsport told us we couldn`t have any sweeties this Easter!!

Seems we have to have a whip-round to finance a lap dancing bar on the old pier. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Edited by spasor

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

ah thought easter was about getting time off work to go fishin an drinkin!! :clap2::clap2::thumbs:

If I manage to bag myself a Fud, I'm gonna get it's head mounted......so that I can keep shooting the fecker when I get home :thumbs:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

OI!! You load of fecking heathens. Have you forgot what Easter is all about? I`ll expect you all to be at the kirk at 08.00 on the Sunday for morning prayers.

Our Lord, which art in heaven

Hallowed be thy name.

Stop Les from farting,

Stop Norrie darting.

And don`t you dare let anyone grass up who shot the last Fud.

( or Bambi`s mum).

AMEN.

i'm shocked at that blasphemous prayer, my snoring is much worse than my farting, mind you, i have a great story from last week on the boat in kenya, mind me to tell you :yucky::thumbs:

is it your birthday again paul??

after all the queen has 2....

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

i'm shocked at that blasphemous prayer, my snoring is much worse than my farting, mind you, i have a great story from last week on the boat in kenya, mind me to tell you :yucky::thumbs:

is it your birthday again paul??

after all the queen has 2....

:clap2: Are you suggesting Paul is a queen? :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Mar 21 2007, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Are you suggesting Paul is a queen? :clap2:

not at all norm, it's just last time i saw him it was his birthday and he bought us all a feed and drink,

i am scottish after all :rolleyes:

WalkingPinhead.gif

Les. Who told you I won the lottery????

As for superstitions, I`ve always got a lump of iron to hand. And it`s loaded :thumbs:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

an then you go back to slumming it on ians boat :P;);):P better get me hard hat then!!

Slumming it Eh? :wallbash: :wallbash: Bloody cheek. My boat supplies healthy fat free cuisine. None of these unhealthy bacon butties. Don't think a hard hat will stop you getting slapped round the mush with a wet kipper :clap2: :clap2:

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk