very latest Footage - Gt White off Cornwall

fishfinder

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, the`Sun` isn`t that bad? But I prefer Andrex!!!! Doesn`t leave newsprint on your cheeks :oops:

Ok Ok OK ............The Sun (sometimes) prints a few falsehoods , but i suppose so do all of the other trash that are "news" papers.

Believe everything you are told and the world would be in a PATHETIC state of affairs. One good thing about The Sun i suppose is , it dosen't use up ridiculous amounts of paper (recycled or not) to produce its paper , as apposed to The Times or Daily Mail. Coil one of those things up and you've got your very own "deputy stick".

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Ok Ok OK ............The Sun (sometimes) prints a few falsehoods , but i suppose so do all of the other trash that are "news" papers.

Believe everything you are told and the world would be in a PATHETIC state of affairs. One good thing about The Sun i suppose is , it dosen't use up ridiculous amounts of paper (recycled or not) to produce its paper , as apposed to The Times or Daily Mail. Coil one of those things up and you've got your very own "deputy stick".

buy yourself "the beano" instead..it uses less paper than the sun......and has more accurate stories. :thumbs::lol:

:clap2: Come on, the Sun is known for it's ridiculous stories, it makes them up to sell papers, it has no interest in facts or good stories, as long as it attracts readers and supports the Labour Party it's doing what it's owner wants them to do, so the boss is happy, but don't do it an injustice by calling it a "newspaper", it's a comic set at a level it's readers can understand. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 1 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Page 3 lost it's cult status when Sam Fox turned out to be a lesbian, all those teenage dreams destroyed in one blow, it's a wonder I didn't become impotent. :clap2:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Linda Lushous was my dish of the day :clap2::clap2:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 1 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Page 3 lost it's cult status when Sam Fox turned out to be a lesbian, all those teenage dreams destroyed in one blow, it's a wonder I didn't become impotent. :clap2:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Linda Lushous was my dish of the day :clap2::clap2:

:clap2: She's almost an actress now. :clap2:

[sNIP]

just because we have no record of them doesn't mean they're not there

[/sNIP]

Using that logic, I can claim that Flying Spaghetti Monsters, or Arboreal Octopi visit our coasts too.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote