Disabled slur

Bluey

malcom tent who's he :blink:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
If he wants to see the whole letter, he only lives in the next town!

I think when the chips are down I know that I am disabled, and if they don't like it TOUGH!!

Thats the right attitude IMO KB........oh and if he does come around to view the letter, make sure you thump him with your good arm! :lol:

Most likely he meant our pair of chronic mal-contents Barry and not you at all.

That would be Mr M and Rabbit then.?

Oh No!l The last time I was just mal-content according to Jan.

Slipping fast it's now CHRONIC. :wheelchair:

Guest Brumagem Phil
Oh No!l The last time I was just mal-content according to Jan.

Slipping fast it's now CHRONIC. :wheelchair:

Going downhill fast it would seem.......should we call you a priest? :P:D

Most likely he meant our pair of chronic mal-contents Barry and not you at all.

WHOAAAAAAAA , wait a minute you!!!!!

1st of all

I never mentioned ANY names esp. any members on here about my post on this thread

2nd

I whole heartedly stand by what i said READ IT BACK , (yes that's r-e-a-d ) ; know how?

My gripe was with (mainly) the idle t0ssers who can't be bothered to do a fair days work for a fair days income. (Monty Python??) And decide to sit in the 'ale-house' all day telling anyone who is thick enough to listen about the ways of the world / their illness (huh) / how the government has destroyed this country ....and so on. And because of this , the companies / businesses HAVE to look elsewhere , ie Poland for workers to fill the slots that , until not too long ago were filled by English / British people.

As for Kleinboet , i'm sorry to hear of illness , i hope things get better for you , i really do.

As for Disablement , i'll say it again as i have in the past. If you are truely disabled then there should be no need for blue badge holders / motability cars and the like , for the simple fact of the matter is this .....Being disabled is in some way shape or form an inpediment which could impair your driving on the road thus resulting in a crash / accident. For crying out loud , we're now even pulled up for something as trivial as smoking a cig but the disabled are to go about their merry way without a care in the world and everything is hunky dory.

People who obviously take the p1ss with being 'disabled' , such as taking their blue badged car fishing (lugging all that tackle to their post)then on to the local market with the missus followed by pulling up on double yellows and holding up 20 cars in its wake is beyond a joke and also a put down on the honest / in good health / hardworking man or woman who is trying to get about their business.

Edited by mr motorola

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

quite a lot of disabled dont actually drive ,they may own cars and have a blue badge but have someone drive them about.

i'v also seen a one armed one legged bloke drive a car better than most ,the cars for the disabled if used by the disabled are adapted to their disablement only out of it are they disadvantaged hence they get wider parking bays etc ,needing the car door fully opened means ordinary bays arnt wide enough unless you really bang the car door in the adjoining bay.

my mrs cant get out if the door isnt fully open she needs to get one foot on the ground then pull upright using the door ,sticks are of no use if they are used in the right hand as a passenger ;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Brumagem Phil

Hey MrM, you are lucky a very poor command of the English language doesn't qualify as a disability otherwise you might be joining us lead swinging dole dossing layabouts around our local carp lake! :whistling:

Thats the right attitude IMO KB........oh and if he does come around to view the letter, make sure you thump him with your good arm! :lol:

:wheelchair::rtfm::slap:

Can you post it?

quite a lot of disabled dont actually drive ,they may own cars and have a blue badge but have someone drive them about.

i'v also seen a one armed one legged bloke drive a car better than most ,the cars for the disabled if used by the disabled are adapted to their disablement only out of it are they disadvantaged

And if there were to be a crash and fire in the upturned car???? "hang on , i need this leg here then i need my crutches , oooh don't forget my blue badge" were his last comments to the fireman (already endangering his life , if not excessively so ) before the car exploded , killing the fireman aswell!!! My point being.....he / she wouldn't (in no way shape or form) be quicker at escaping from the vehicle than an abled bodied person , hence the endangered fireman / men.

As for him driving a car better than most????? Naaar , not having that one for a minute. Maybe slower , but , not better.

Edited by mr motorola

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

And if there were to be a crash and fire in the upturned car???? "hang on , i need this leg here then i need my crutches , oooh don't forget my blue badge" were his last comments to the fireman (already endangering his life , if not excessively so ) before the car exploded , killing the fireman aswell!!!

As for him driving a car better than most????? Naaar , not having that one for a minute. Maybe slower , but , not better.

have you actually driven lately? ,he's never had an accident (myself only one and not to blame) in his life ,theres either bad drivers everywhere or the blind have licences,with the ball on the steering wheel he can turn very easily :D

a chap i worked with was a recovery driver an otherwise perfectly fit chap was trapped by his foot in his car so no different from your example ,i bet theres far far fewer accidents by disabled drivers than fit ones

Edited by chesters1