Disabled slur

Bluey

Just a minute chesters , you said that speed dosen't kill ,and luckily on this occasion it didn't.

My point is the conflicting speeds that actually created this ugly incident .

was anyone killed? i expect more accidents are caused by brake lights than fred in his mobility car ,plenty of pile ups caused by drivers slamming on their brakes by a glimpse of a brake light in the distance and most for no reason at all.

if drivers followed the rules then no accidents would occur ,the two second rule applies to slow cars as well as fast ones ,if your driving you need to appreciate other peoples driving as well as your own ,i would rather have a crash with a slow car than a fast one and one going in the same direction than one coming toward as the stopping bit is far faster hitting oncoming ones.

if you hit fred up the backside then the difference is about 35mph hitting another car doing 70 coming towards you is 140mph ,fred is safer :D

if everyone was disabled then besides more surviving (all doing 35) theres a good chance their non functioning parts would be damaged so no difference to before thus a great saving to the NHS

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious but you don't happen to drive a white van do you Mr M ?

he's got a row of little stickers with wheelchair symbols on just under his window :clap2:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My missus keeps tellin me! Yours told me to, and I quote "go and have a ruddy shave, you remind me of my husband" ;)

What do you mean :o:o:o have you been secretly meeting my misses :boxing::boxing::boxing:

snigger, sorry still off topic. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Just curious but you don't happen to drive a white van do you Mr M ?

I most certainly do mate.

And drive it with the upmost of pride.

Edited by mr motorola

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Not sure where you're going with this guys. If someone has a physical disability, there is absolutely no reason to assume that they have any less control of their vehicle unless the condition that they have is deemed notifiable by the DVLA.

Why would you assume that because someone becomes breathless on exertion that they somehow loose their ability to react appropriately to external stimulie whilst sitting down in a car ?

If you want something to jump up and down about, have a look at people recieving the lower rate of the mobility component of DLA. This benefit is paid to people need to be guided or supervised by another person most of the time that they are walking outdoors. This might be because of blindness, dementia, mental illness etc. Do people awarded this benefit automatically have their driving licences revoked ? Guess........

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guest Brumagem Phil
What do you mean :o:o:o have you been secretly meeting my misses :boxing::boxing::boxing:

snigger, sorry still off topic. :)

Yeah, I bumped into her outside a meeting of fishing widows anonymous! ;)

Yeah, I bumped into her outside a meeting of fishing widows anonymous! ;)

That'l be right then :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Not sure where you're going with this guys. If someone has a physical disability, there is absolutely no reason to assume that they have any less control of their vehicle unless the condition that they have is deemed notifiable by the DVLA.

Why would you assume that because someone becomes breathless on exertion that they somehow loose their ability to react appropriately to external stimulie whilst sitting down in a car ?

But would it be deemed 'reasonable' to believe that in an accident of sorts (overturned car with fire and petrol spilling out), that a disabled driver would be far worse of at escaping from the car? Thus endangering the fire / ambulance / police crews on hand .

Disabled is a word thrown around pretty much all the time nowadays , but , sit back and think........DISABLED. A disability/inability of what?

For me , a disabled person shouldn't be allowed to behind the wheel of a car.

Some may say that their disability is only 'minor' and wouldn't cause a problem behind the wheel. None the less , it has been deemed a disability by the powers that be and should be adhered to ,just like it should be adhered to normal / able bodied drivers not parking in the disabled bays designated for the disabled. It just dosen't make sense , i have to carry on (able-bodied) and watch out for disabled drivers and make sure i don't contravene any of their laws such as parking in their blue ticket bays and all the while pay my taxes and carry on as though 'it's life'. A disability is exactly that (not knocking anyone who is of course) but , if as some of you may say , disabled drivers are better than us normal folk then why hasn't F1 been won by a disabled driver yet.?

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Guest Brumagem Phil
But would it be deemed 'reasonable' to believe that in an accident of sorts (overturned car with fire and petrol spilling out), that a disabled driver would be far worse of at escaping from the car? Thus endangering the fire / ambulance / police crews on hand .

Disabled is a word thrown around pretty much all the time nowadays , but , sit back and think........DISABLED. A disability/inability of what?

For me , a disabled person shouldn't be allowed to behind the wheel of a car.

Some may say that their disability is only 'minor' and wouldn't cause a problem behind the wheel. None the less , it has been deemed a disability by the powers that be and should be adhered to ,just like it should be adhered to normal / able bodied drivers not parking in the disabled bays designated for the disabled. It just dosen't make sense , i have to carry on (able-bodied) and watch out for disabled drivers and make sure i don't contravene any of their laws such as parking in their blue ticket bays and all the while pay my taxes and carry on as though 'it's life'. A disability is exactly that (not knocking anyone who is of course) but , if as some of you may say , disabled drivers are better than us normal folk then why hasn't F1 been won by a disabled driver yet.?

If you REALLY want to go down the graphic route MrM, it is a very reasonable argument to say a man with no legs is MUCH easier to extract from a car than a man with legs.

As for your other 'arguments'......life doesn't revolve around YOU and what YOU want, get over it.