Disabled slur

Bluey

But would it be deemed 'reasonable' to believe that in an accident of sorts (overturned car with fire and petrol spilling out), that a disabled driver would be far worse of at escaping from the car? Thus endangering the fire / ambulance / police crews on hand .

Disabled is a word thrown around pretty much all the time nowadays , but , sit back and think........DISABLED. A disability/inability of what?

For me , a disabled person shouldn't be allowed to behind the wheel of a car.

Some may say that their disability is only 'minor' and wouldn't cause a problem behind the wheel. None the less , it has been deemed a disability by the powers that be and should be adhered to ,just like it should be adhered to normal / able bodied drivers not parking in the disabled bays designated for the disabled. It just dosen't make sense , i have to carry on (able-bodied) and watch out for disabled drivers and make sure i don't contravene any of their laws such as parking in their blue ticket bays and all the while pay my taxes and carry on as though 'it's life'. A disability is exactly that (not knocking anyone who is of course) but , if as some of you may say , disabled drivers are better than us normal folk then why hasn't F1 been won by a disabled driver yet.?

99.9% of abled drivers could never win it BUT research

Adrián Hang

Carlos Loeffel

Mark Haynes ( I think) of the publishers Haynes family

Wayne Rainey yes that Wayne Rainey

Alex Zanardi

Jason Watt

Clay Regazzoni

Alessandro Nanini

Steve Weatherley

David Piper

http://www.tiger-racing.com/driver_bio.html

Jason Courage

Geoff Farmer

Archie Scott-Brown

John Greasley

Jean de Pourtales

Lotus F1 driver Alan Stacey

also race /raced competitively and probably better than white van man and all with a disability (thanks goodness for the WWW :P )

heres a few more

http://www.ten-tenths.com/forum/archive/in...hp/t-39574.html

no ones implying the disabled drivers are better but certainly most are better than the worst abled drivers

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate Sid of sky diver fame was a notorious driver when he was fully able and 100% fit, and I say that after driving on some of the worst roads in the world for accidents feeling relatively safe :lol:

However after having his leg amputated and his car adapted to suit his needs his driving improved to the point where I actually felt safe with him.

This is factual evidence learned first hand that being a disabled driver does not mean bad driving.

Despite the fact that we have lost two young women drivers in our area in recent times both driving whilst using mobile phones, I am continuously seeing people driving whilst on the phone and one would have to assume the vast majority would be able bodied with disabled brains.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Some of us white van men are nice, arn't we Mr M. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

We sure are Barry :thumbs:

"White Van Man .....forever"

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

We sure are Barry :thumbs:

"White Van Man .....forever"

Referring to disabled achievement I would point you in the direction of a certain WWII pilot who with out a doubt is one of the very precious reasons you are able to sit at your computer today free to blag disabled people and their abilities.

Group Captain Sir Douglas Robert Steuart Bader, CBE, DSO and Bar, DFC and Bar, FRAeS, DL, RAF (21 February 1910–5 September 1982); surname pronounced IPA: /ˈbɑːdɚ/) was a successful fighter pilot in the Royal Air Force during the Second World War. Bader is upheld as an inspirational leader and hero of the era, not least because he fought despite having lost both legs in a pre-war flying accident. His brutally forthright, dogmatic and often highly opinionated views (especially against authority) coupled with his boundless energy and enthusiasm inspired adoration and frustration in equal measures with both his subordinates and peers
. Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Referring to disabled achievement I would point you in the direction of a certain WWII pilot who with out a doubt is one of the very precious reasons you are able to sit at your computer today free to blag disabled people and their abilities.

Don't doubt for one minute if he was on this forum he would give a good account. Didn't see a vc to his name. Hero. Does blag mean to talk about, if so can't see a problem with that.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I'm sorry barry i apologise i got caught up in the fun of stereotyping that seems so popular amongst some of the posters on this thread , I know not all white van drivers are egotistical,sun reading bullies with small minds and smaller penises who think they own the road :D .

I'm sorry barry i apologise i got caught up in the fun of stereotyping that seems so popular amongst some of the posters on this thread , I know not all white van drivers are egotistical,sun reading bullies with small minds and smaller penises who think they own the road :D .

I read the star and my wife doesn't think it is. :icecream::icecream::icecream:

when i get the chance that is. :)

Edited by barry luxton

I read the star

I prefer the sport, it saves me time because i dont have to filter the bullsh*t out in search of actual news because 99.9% of the time there isn't any so i can just kick back and enjoy the pictures instead.

I prefer the sport, it saves me time because i dont have to filter the bullsh*t out in search of actual news because 99.9% of the time there isn't any so i can just kick back and enjoy the pictures instead.

Forgot to mention i just read the pictures. :D

and unlike my wife's best toy alledgely, my van is very small.

Edited by barry luxton