E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

And brexit guru James dyson remember this is the man who publicly shouted for brexit has announced he is to open his electric car plant not in brexit Britain but in Singapore that says it all with his confidence with brexit Britain rats running from a sinking ship incredible what a hypocrite.

Why not ,he put it to tender and british companies obviously didnt want the job ,probably some union boss wanted solid gold underpants and bupa before he got started with his strike list

Theres also the fact we cannot make deals with anyone until the EU is a thing of the past and ofcourse most of the batteries will be made abroad so it makes sense to make the car there aswell ,i am sure nissan wont be flogging there's at knock down prices for a competing company

On the bright side if nissan leaves as cod predicts not only will we get a free car production plant but the only electric car battery plant in europe? Free aswell ,go brexit go now we can build electric marinas at 4 or five a week if the unions let us ,best abolish them first

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Why not ,he put it to tender and british companies obviously didnt want the job ,probably some union boss wanted solid gold underpants and bupa before he got started with his strike list

Theres also the fact we cannot make deals with anyone until the EU is a thing of the past and ofcourse most of the batteries will be made abroad so it makes sense to make the car there aswell ,i am sure nissan wont be flogging there's at knock down prices for a competing company

On the bright side if nissan leaves as cod predicts not only will we get a free car production plant but the only electric car battery plant in europe? Free aswell ,go brexit go now we can build electric marinas at 4 or five a week if the unions let us ,best abolish them first

The unions at One of most successful car plants in the world in Sunderland yes the unions the plant runs so smoth excellent relations great management Nissan might leave they night not they have threatened to leave there words who knows who knows if brexit will be a success by the way its going its a recipe for an economic disaster .

As for james dyson hypocrisy is just mild expression for him all those jobs going abroad where is his Britain first after brexit he tells porkys he is a bad toad .

And today the warning if a no deal happens which is very real how long do think the jams will be at Dover 10 miles 20 miles 30 miles it will certainly be popular brexit they will screaming they wish they had never heard the word .

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The french attitude is why brexit is best ,why would you want to lie in bed with germany and france they despise us

And why would there be jams according to you we wont be trading with the EU will we so no jams whatsoever

If its 20 miles of holidayers tough its they're choice and i am sure holland would like a bit more business

Why did dyson move hoover production to malasia in 2002 brexit?

PS if no dyson cars have been made in the UK then theres zero jobs lost!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I think inexpensive in finnish is about 40 grand! Very expensive place !

Thats an ugly car!

No details where the batteries will be made ,their approx lifetime and replacement costs ,we could have landfill sites full of shiny unmoving cars whose batteries are more than a new car!

Even the zoe is prettier and more than half the price

Edited by chesters1

I agree that it's ugly but at £13,000 it'll likely find a niche with people looking to avoid congestion charges.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

LEAVER: I want an omelette.

REMAINER: Right. Its just we havent got any eggs.

LEAVER: Yes, we have. There they are. [HE POINTS AT A CAKE]

REMAINER: Theyre in the cake.

LEAVER: Yes, get them out of the cake, please.

REMAINER: But we voted in 1974 to put them into a cake.

LEAVER: Yes, but that cake has got icing on it. Nobody said there was going to be icing on it.

REMAINER: Icing is good.

LEAVER: And there are raisins in it. I dont like raisins. Nobody mentioned raisins. I demand another vote.

DAVID CAMERON ENTERS.

DAVID CAMERON: OK.

DAVID CAMERON SCARPERS.

LEAVER: Right, wheres my omelette?

REMAINER: I told you, the eggs are in the cake.

LEAVER: Well, get them out.

EU: Its our cake.

JEREMY CORBYN: Yes, get them out now.

REMAINER: I have absolutely no idea how to get them out. Dont you know how to get them out?

LEAVER: Yes! You just get them out and then you make an omelette.

REMAINER: But how?! Didnt you give this any thought?

LEAVER: Saboteur! Youre talking eggs down. We could make omelettes before the eggs went into the cake, so theres no reason why we cant make them now.

THERESA MAY: Its OK, I can do it.

REMAINER: How?

THERESA MAY: There was a vote to remove the eggs from the cake, and so the eggs will be removed from the cake.

REMAINER: Yeah, but

LEAVER: Hang on, if we take the eggs out of the cake, does that mean we dont have any cake? I didnt say I didnt want the cake, just the bits I dont like.

REMAINER: But you cant take the eggs out of the cake and then still have a cake.

LEAVER: You can. I saw the latest Bake Off and you can definitely make cakes without eggs in them. Its just that theyre horrible.

REMAINER: Fine. Take the eggs out. See what happens.

LEAVER: Its not my responsibility to take the eggs out. Get on with it.

REMAINER: Why should I have to come up with some long-winded incredibly difficult chemical process to extract eggs that have bonded at the molecular level to the cake, while somehow still having the cake?

LEAVER: You lost, get over it.

THERESA MAY: By the way, Ive started the clock on this.

REMAINER: So I assume you have a plan?

THERESA MAY: Actually, back in a bit. Just having another election.

REMAINER: Jeremy, are you going to sort this out?

JEREMY CORBYN: Yes. No. Maybe.

LEAVER: Wheres my omelette? I voted for an omelette.

REMAINER: This is ridiculous. This is never going to work. We should have another vote, or at least stop what were doing until we know how to get the eggs out of the cake while keeping the bits of the cake that we all like.

LEAVER/MAY/CORBYN: WE HAD A VOTE. STOP SABOTAGING THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. EGGSIT MEANS EGGSIT.

REMAINER: Fine, Im moving to France. The cakes are nicer there.

LEAVER: You cant. Weve taken your freedom of movement ?

There should be another referendum allways follow the last orders given !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We will be better off having our own chickens, then we can have omelettes whenever we like.

You forget we have to give our cakes to the EU, and then we get some back, they then say when and how we can eat it.

The EU is growing, so we will have to keep giving a bigger, and bigger cake, to feed those with faulty ovens, so we will end up with smaller pieces, and still be told when and where we can eat it. By the time we've taken in our 'allotted' quota of immigrants, there will only be a few cake crumbs left.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

If we are having cake, we might as well have some tea with it.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I find that if I leave the teabag in, it always leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and ruins my enjoyment of the cup of tea.