E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

The headlines in the pro brexitn newspapers This morning now have all ther toys out of there prams traitors they shout the express i wouldn't use as toilet paper ? not many years ago it was a crime to scorn at the judiciary and today because it doesn't go there way go mental I just pee myself with laughter when I look at the headlines remember 48% didn't vote to leave the Eu have they forgot that I respect the brexit vote to leave this judgement isnt about that .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

EU article 50 has to be invoked to leave. High court ruled that Parliament has to agree exit terms, not the government just going ahead invoking it (27 words sorry). Much more politicking will be involved

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

The country is in turmoil the press have gone well overboard now if there is a general election and it's all on brexit what happens to the Tory MPs who are hard remainders And who don't tow the line it's going to get very interesting I predict Teresa may won't last long she looks rather vunrarble

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What turmoil ,nothings any different here in reality

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No its not its in your head ,get help

The same lady took her dog for a walk at 8.30 the same two kids spent half the day on their bikes going up and down and about the same number of cars were recorded on my cctv ,there is no mayhem ,no riots ,nothing absolutely nothing has changed

The items i spotted at 99p last year are 99p this year where are these changes?

56 million people will die this year and about the same will die next year why are you so confused ,will brexit end the human race ,will elves come from the shadows and kill us all because we want to leave a dictatorship?

You will spout utility rise guff answer me has utility bills NEVER risen while being a member of the EU? Petrol ? Diesel has the prices of both NEVER risen while being a member of the EU

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No its not its in your head ,get help

The same lady took her dog for a walk at 8.30 the same two kids spent half the day on their bikes going up and down and about the same number of cars were recorded on my cctv ,there is no mayhem ,no riots ,nothing absolutely nothing has changed

The items i spotted at 99p last year are 99p this year where are these changes?

56 million people will die this year and about the same will die next year why are you so confused ,will brexit end the human race ,will elves come from the shadows and kill us all because we want to leave a dictatorship?

You will spout utility rise guff answer me has utility bills NEVER risen while being a member of the EU? Petrol ? Diesel has the prices of both NEVER risen while being a member of the EU

Chesters pleSe OIL is traded in dollars pound down against the dollar we pay more for fuel fuel goes up everything goes up except marmite .?

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont care if the world goes broke if one stinking foreigner cannot tell me what to do ,the majority voted out get some balls and stop whining stop treating people like idiots if they didnt see through the lies both sides used they deserve all they get ,i am quite happy to pay the price of more freedom

As i said before if you prefer to be under the thumb of the EU frick off and live there

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 2

I dont care if the world goes broke if one stinking foreigner cannot tell me what to do ,the majority voted out get some balls and stop whining stop treating people like idiots if they didnt see through the lies both sides used they deserve all they get ,i am quite happy to pay the price of more freedom

As i said before if you prefer to be under the thumb of the EU frick off and live there

Freedom freedom from what the EU is life going to be any different is it hell its being rammed down your throat by the out press millions of imigrsnts going to invade Britain where are they 350 million to go back in the BHS rubbish a lie so what difference is us leavening the EU for starters we allready paying more oh it will start to hit home soon but as the Teresa may keeps on saying g it's the will of the people they will need to blame somebody if it all goes tits up it won't be there fault when they trigger artickle 50 .its easy we will blame the people .

Untitled-1.jpg