E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Anybody seen how the brexit talks are going have we caved in yet .

Why? Is Corbyn doing the negotiations now?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Being saying this all along and now it's being confirmed by the Bank of England we were sold a lie by those who had personal gains to leave the EU saying we would be all better off and they never ever had the countrys financies at heart just there own interests ! Daily express,Mail just a few !!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/bank-of-england-mark-carney-boris-johnson-brexit-britain-worse-off-a7798551.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Being saying this all along and now it's being confirmed by the Bank of England we were sold a lie by those who had personal gains to leave the EU saying we would be all better off and they never ever had the countrys financies at heart just there own interests ! Daily express,Mail just a few !!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/bank-of-england-mark-carney-boris-johnson-brexit-britain-worse-off-a7798551.html

Gutter press ,fit for ethereal toilet paper

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What the Bank of England gutter ? !!!!

Whats hard to get in the word "press"

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I can ask you the same question but then you think all the press is gutter press so why put links to it?

You cant have them labled gutter press when they print something you disagree with but use them to back up some silly idea you have when it suits you ,you dismissed the press as gutter press are they or not ?

Edited by chesters1

I can ask you the same question but then you think all the press is gutter press so why put links to it?

You cant have them labled gutter press when they print something you disagree with but use them to back up some silly idea you have when it suits you ,you dismissed the press as gutter press are they or not ?

The gutter press especially the SUN and of course the MAIL don't tell fibs anymore they just tell barefaced lies now is that link a lie or not it's what the Bank of England are saying Chesters not my words what do recon !! Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You said all fleetstreet papers are bias ,no fleetstreet papers anymore so you must mean ANY paper that once was on fleetstreet must be bias so why would you post a link knowing its bias?

I think your just clutching at straws trying to find something to back up your own illusions of reality.

You cannot use any link to ex fleetstreet press because you yourself call them gutter press whats so hard to understand?

Show me a direct link to mark carney saying what you say ,why do you need the press?

Edited by chesters1