E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Let them have a soft border and make the irish sea the hard one ,as it then becomes an internal afair theres bugger all anyone can do about it ,rebuild offas dyke and hadrians wall if anyone complains

Then if any feel the need to flee the nest a border is in place to stop them creeping back to mother although going by the borders in place at the present no-one could stop them !

If i were an EU country i would give EU ID to anyone on the promise they wont come back to the country that issues them and shift the problem over the border ,infact bus or train the buggers from one border to anothers OH thats been done!

As for a hard border we are never going to get one ,we could surround the country with a mile thick ten mile high wall but still have a soft government getting their ears bent by doo gooders with the sole intention to invite every bit of scum here from the face of the earth ,highjackers ,pedophiles and murderers along with pick pockets ,slavers and scammers and their home countries glad to get shot of their problem and refusing to take them back

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Our borders are open to EU nationals where they are born doesnt matter

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Smt,

I'll take a shot. "Bigot"

Science requires faith too before it can have reasons. It galls many scientists to admit religious narratives exist alongside scientific ones, and can even supersede them. Religious narratives often speak to human needs that baffle "science".

I believe that global warming is a serious problem and that vaccines do not cause autism, but this is not because I have studied these issues myself. It is because I trust the scientists.

There are those who insist that the Earth is 6000 years old and that global warming is a liberal fraud and that vaccines destroy children’s brains would also be at a loss to defend these views. Like me, they defer, just to different authorities.

I have “faith” it is better for me to trust the age of the universe to an astrophysicist than to a Rabbi.

But only God knows. To believe otherwise is bigotry

Phone

• Like 1

And if your god doesnt exist then no-one knows so why believe anyone?

They have to be EU nationals Chester. You do not automatically become an EU national if you pass through its borders.

I never said they did but you inferred "born and bred" which ofcourse is rubbish any EU national born and bred anywhere the point was EU national not rastus odinga odinga on his way from darkest africa pretending to be from somalia hes let in the back door!

Edited by chesters1

It doesn't happen. It's your fear only.

What do you mean by 'My God'? In common with the majority of modern day human race I have no god.

Gallup says the majority do believe in a god/s but i guess its how the question is asked

I've heard some ****s spouted on this thread more often than not, mainly by those who throw about the term 'racist' and now it seems that 'bigot' is the current in word, very crass coming from a person who insults another's beliefs because they differ from his or her own.

I have no religion or belief, but many times I have been prepared to give my own life to allow another to practice any religion or believe in anything provided it is done in peace.

To excuse your ramblings on a supposed fact that religious belief is ending or whatever, which may or may not be true, is very stupid when you consider that, at the last census 75% of the U.K. Gave a religion or failed to answer the voluntary question against 25% who indicated they did not follow or 'believe in' any religion.

As for your other point, U.K. entry requirements and restrictions are regulated and restricted to passport holders and make no restrictions on place of birth or anything else, including religion. If a person enters Italy from anywhere and applies for, and is granted an Italian (EU) passport they are free to enter the UK without visa or other restriction. Time limits applicable to the grant of citizenship and a passport vary, but since some love google so much I am sure you look them all up.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Smt,

I'll take a shot. "Bigot"

Science requires faith too before it can have reasons. It galls many scientists to admit religious narratives exist alongside scientific ones, and can even supersede them. Religious narratives often speak to human needs that baffle "science".

I believe that global warming is a serious problem and that vaccines do not cause autism, but this is not because I have studied these issues myself. It is because I trust the scientists.

There are those who insist that the Earth is 6000 years old and that global warming is a liberal fraud and that vaccines destroy children’s brains would also be at a loss to defend these views. Like me, they defer, just to different authorities.

I have “faith” it is better for me to trust the age of the universe to an astrophysicist than to a Rabbi.

But only God knows. To believe otherwise is bigotry

Phone

No it doesn't

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

QED, again you are quoting the wrong piece of legislation.

"travel for citizens of Italy

If you have a passport from Italy, you can visit these countries without getting a visa before your trip:

Entry under European treaties

Austria

Belgium

Bulgaria

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Iceland

Ireland

Latvia

Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Malta

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

United Kingdom"

Do you wish me to go on and find all the others for you, as for the rest of your post, you clearly have little or no understanding of what I have stated regarding religion, this last comment coupled with others leads me to 'believe' that you are once again suffering from the influence of some illicit substance, either that or you are just a plain, old fashioned troll.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

No it doesn't

To a certain extent it does Cory, you need 'faith' to 'believe' that the results from the last fifty experiments will be replicated in the next fifty, science very often says, "on the basis of what happend when we did this, if you do that, then this is the likely outcome.

It is a difference in meaning perhaps, you and I do not think that because somebody tells us that this will happen if you do that because Cod says it will, does not mean that it will happen as much as it means that it will not happen, in many things a Scientist will say "On the basis of what we now know, this should happen" but the Scientist knows that the evidence can and will change. Even the likes of Stephen Hawkin will admit that. A religious person might 'know' what will happen in some cases, a Scientist will know what might happen in the same situation, the scientist is open to change if the information he has changes, the religious person is not, that, I think is the point phone is making.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Like 1