E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

John where you been and you dont know my thoughts on brexit come on I will clarify them to you its a disaster in the making there we are and what exactly are yours .

I've been right here reading your posts Paul, and have heard very little of your thoughts on Brexit. What I have read, is mainly a collection of quotes/opinions from various sources. Very few of them are factual news articles, and those that could be loosely classed as such, come with such overwhelming bias it's hard to take them seriously. The rest mostly contain the random thoughts of people who you feel agree with you, be it politician, industrialist, pop singer, or ex-footballer. Your posts are mostly made up of sensationalist sound bites, and sweeping generalisations, predicting doom and gloom. You've been predicting the imminent fall of the PM since she took the office a couple of years ago, even you are bound to get it right eventually. You present opinions as fact, rarely fully read the links you post, (which often read opposite to the headline), and constantly repeat the same things. I think I've said before that if you keep saying the same thing often enough, it doesn't necessarily make it a fact anywhere but in your own mind.

John.

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

I see Breitbart London

is equal to the task on your side of the pond too. It's good to see balanced journalism

Phone

Are you familiar with The Guardian? What was once a left leaning high quality newspaper has become a poorly written far left rag in recent years and as a Result, The Daily Mail and Breitbart have become required reading for those wanting a balanced view.

Alas, I still can't bring myself to read The Express for balance because that's turned into even more of a rag than the Guardian.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Becaus unlike those who voted Brexit I am not a quitter.I have family in France. If Brexit is a disaster I can go and live in France. Nigel Farage can bugger off to Deutschland with his Kraut wife. What will you do?

Sounds like you would be happier with all those happy people in North Korea or Venezuela, but I expect you have sobered up this morning.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

This is a tories brexit allways was and the working class have fell for it like a rag to a bull when the dust settles and people see just what they were conned into voting for the **** will hit the fan big style I cant wait for the big day the protest will be massive leading upto it if you think we are split now its nothingto that what awaits us .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I've been right here reading your posts Paul, and have heard very little of your thoughts on Brexit. What I have read, is mainly a collection of quotes/opinions from various sources. Very few of them are factual news articles, and those that could be loosely classed as such, come with such overwhelming bias it's hard to take them seriously. The rest mostly contain the random thoughts of people who you feel agree with you, be it politician, industrialist, pop singer, or ex-footballer. Your posts are mostly made up of sensationalist sound bites, and sweeping generalisations, predicting doom and gloom. You've been predicting the imminent fall of the PM since she took the office a couple of years ago, even you are bound to get it right eventually. You present opinions as fact, rarely fully read the links you post, (which often read opposite to the headline), and constantly repeat the same things. I think I've said before that if you keep saying the same thing often enough, it doesn't necessarily make it a fact anywhere but in your own mind.

John.

John I told iupu in black and white What i think brexit will be a disaster for Britain now again whats your thoughts on brexit and all the benefits which are about to fall at our feet I am not taking about wearing a Union Jack t-shirt brexit was supposed to be easy is it brexit going well John come on its turning into a disaster ? well is it yes or no any criticism about brexit and dummys fly talk about remoaners brexiteers are 1000 times worse I say it again is this very simple brexit which everybody was told prior to the referendum going well and do all the experts on here no better than 90% of business who say brexit is a disaster in the making it will be all right in 20 years time ? what a pile of tripe that is . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

This is a tories brexit allways was and the working class have fell for it like a rag to a bull when the dust settles and people see just what they were conned into voting for the **** will hit the fan big style I cant wait for the big day the protest will be massive leading upto it if you think we are split now its nothingto that what awaits us .

Well that's a fine example of non-specific doom mongering if ever there was one.

John I told iupu in black and white What i think brexit will be a disaster for Britain now again whats your thoughts on brexit and all the benefits which are about to fall at our feet I am not taking about wearing a Union Jack t-shirt brexit was supposed to be easy is it brexit going well John come on its turning into a disaster well is it yes or no any criticism about brexit and dummys fly talk about remoaners brexiteers are 1000 times worse I say it again is this very simple brexit which everybody was told prior to the referendum going well and do all the experts on here no better than 90% of business who say brexit is a disaster in the making it will be all right in 20 years time what a pile of tripe that is .

Paul, I've told you often enough my opinion of Brexit, and why I voted to leave. Never have I said, (as you have suggested), that I think wages will double, we will be living in a land of 'milk and honey', in the lap of luxury, and that I was conned by the hype that was told to both sides before the referendum. I have said that I expect to take a hit, before things start to improve. I have told you that the future I see for the UK within the EU, is one that I disagree with, and don't want for my kids and grandkids. I believe that the team chosen to represent (I can't call it negotiate), the EU, were specifically chosen to stall, disrupt, confuse, and even scare a section of the UK public. These tactics have been helped by sections of the media, and UK politicians, who have gone behind the backs of the (weakening) Government, and against the majority decision of the UK people, to make any attempt at meaningful negation, almost impossible. This has brought us to a situation where instead of a solution that will be beneficial/ least harmful to both sides, we have the prospect of a no deal Brexit. A solution that will cause most disruption/harm to both sides. This is why there are worried 'rumblings' coming from behind the intransigent face of the EU. I don't believe that the EUs so called 'negotiating' team have anything but the EU in the forefront in their collective minds. I don't think they have much thought for the actual residents of most of the EU countries, only the continuation of the 'collective'. I've said this and more in previous posts, but you either haven't bothered to read, or acknowledge them, or maybe they didn't resonate with your own views, so you dismissed them completely, which is not uncommon.

There you have it again, my opinion on Brexit so far, mine, not anyone else's, no sensational predictions, and no links to any supportive media articles.

This thread has more repeats than 'Dave', (for those unfamiliar with it, a UK TV channel).

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You are wasting your time ,cods blinkers ensure only his view is the real one

Where is cods link to the "brexit will be easy" evidence?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson