E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Do you really think ken it would ever hit anywhere near that figure again you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the time the cats out of the bag .

Well sadly for them unlike the man from Delmont Downing street they say no https://news.sky.com/story/amp/theresa-may-dismisses-calls-for-second-brexit-referendum-in-wake-of-sky-data-poll-11454299

Snakey1,

I would ask you the same question I posed to Hugh. WHY? - This topic is no longer a debate. Citations of authorities without rigor are common place. But more importantly it's a done deal. You guys are simply giving Cod the opportunity to move on to 7,000 posts.

If this thread has produced a single thread of fact, that fact is that there are unknowns. Seems OK to most - bring it on!

Phone

Snakey1,

I would ask you the same question I posed to Hugh. WHY? - This topic is no longer a debate. Citations of authorities without rigor are common place. But more importantly it's a done deal. You guys are simply giving Cod the opportunity to move on to 7,000 posts.

If this thread has produced a single thread of fact, that fact is that there are unknowns. Seems OK to most - bring it on!

Phone

Phone brexit is NOT YET a done deal and will not be till the day the brexit actually arrives IF it

Ever does i dont think you are quite aware of the feeling against something that as it stands will cause utter mayhem in Britain some want brexit at any price well that just aint going to happen the wave of feeling now against brexit is sweeping Britain on this forum the force is strong for brexit thats there choice but belive me it aint like that everywhere.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Snakey1,

Phone

True phone I shouldn't bother really. But sometimes I just can't resist, it's like scratching an itch.

Phone brexit is NOT YET a done deal and will not be till the day the brexit actually arrives IF it

Ever does i dont think you are quite aware of the feeling against something that as it stands will cause utter mayhem in Britain some want brexit at any price well that just aint going to happen the wave of feeling now against brexit is sweeping Britain on this forum the force is strong for brexit thats there choice but belive me it aint like that everywhere.

Bloody hell Paul!

You've quoted newspapers, political hacks, demented MPs, drunken EU ministers, pop singers, and ex England footballers, now you're starting on films!

Don't you have any thoughts of your own?

I would like to know where this "wave of feeling now against Brexit", that is "sweeping Britain", (not Northern Ireland then?), is. The only things I've seen sweeping Britain, are a few council workers, and road sweepers.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Bloody hell Paul!

You've quoted newspapers, political hacks, demented MPs, drunken EU ministers, pop singers, and ex England footballers, now you're starting on films!

Don't you have any thoughts of your own?

I would like to know where this "wave of feeling now against Brexit", that is "sweeping Britain", (not Northern Ireland then?), is. The only things I've seen sweeping Britain, are a few council workers, and road sweepers.

John.

John where you been and you dont know my thoughts on brexit come on I will clarify them to you its a disaster in the making there we are and what exactly are yours .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Leading German MEP Hans-Olaf Henkel has said that Barnier and Guy Verhofstadt should be sacked and replaced with Brexit negotiators friendlier to Britain.#

Henkel, who is a former head of the Federation of German Industries, also urged eurocrats to strike a pact with the UK on controlling immigration.

Mr Henkel said: “British officials have in the past been often irritated by actual and perceived arrogance, in particular by Mr Verhofstadt and Mr Barnier.

“I refer for instance to the scandalous position not to let Britain participate in the telecommunication project Galileo for reasons of ‘security’. Britain is a NATO partner but not good enough for such a project?

“Now that Davis and Johnson are gone in the UK, the EU should also replace Barnier and Verhofstadt to be able to reach an atmosphere of mutual trust.”

“It is now up to the EU to accommodate demands for British industry and banks to admit that what is good for British business is also good for their continental counterparts.”

Mr Henkel, who sits in the same European political grouping as the UK Conservatives, urged the bloc’s negotiators to accommodate Theresa May’s new plan for alignment on goods secured at Chequers.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Stark reality of brexit looks Britain right in the face its a no deal which some want is madness .

https://news.sky.com/story/13-mile-lorry-park-may-last-many-years-after-brexit-impact-reports-reveal-11454991

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg